What Games Are You Playing At The Moment?

mickle

Know what ya meant about them Kataphraktoi, just wait and see what the Egyptians and turkish got (Kwarzmiam cavalry) and the Golden Hordes Heavy cavalry will also give you grief. The high period is good if you can get swiss armoured pike, mash them heavy's up lol

As for dismounting, i have found this useful for defending bridges when i have no other spears in the province or sometimes on a hill, especially if your opponent has many spears. Also horses don't like the trees, so if you think your enemy might have his troops in the trees, it takes away this disadvantage.

To dismount you right click on the unit before you press start battle.

Don't you think it's rather annoying when you stay onside with the Pope only for him to take an invading armies side against you when you have done no wrong?

Basically i sent in a army to relieve a siege and i got excommunicated lol

Don't ya love it when they attack your big castles??? Get a load of my siege cannon towers lol

Just sitting there watching while their army gets mashed up. :nuke:

• 2 weeks later...

I love the DELTA FORCE Games online they are great also MS Flight Simulator though not a game as such. But the graphics are fantastic.excuse me my LEAR JET Awaits.

This week, I have mostly been playing : Championship Manager

Dynamite stuff, and if you run it on an old PC, you can actually skin a doob between turns. ;) Nice One.

If you like champ manager you should check out hattrick. It's a free online footy management game, matches played in realtime twice a week. Boojum's Reeferpool gained automatic promotion in their first season :puke: , managed to upgrade our stand (The Krop), but Boojum failed to notice that the promotion bonus was in euros, not pounds :evil: so I've had to spend all last week flogging off my best players. Now I'm joint bottom and my supporters are leaving the club in droves cos I've yet to win a match this season.

Fairly addictive game, I'd say ;)

Oops, the dreaded double post.

c.ccc.c.cc.cc.ccoullddnn'''t' hhhe.e.el..llllpppp iiiitttt.ttt.t IIiiiiii.i.. gggggoooo.oo.ttt.ttt t.h.hhh.eee.eee sshh.shsh.hhhhaaaa.k.keees.sss ;)

Edited by Boojum

soldier of fortune 2-->still the best 1st person shooter, absolutely awesome, if you like that sort of thing...havent been playing many new games recently, pretty stuck on sof2, dont think there are many to match it

I'm playing ghost master at the mo. Looks like a cheezy "the sims do halloween", but it's actually a good RTS with some very original features (plus it's just plain fun driving a sorority house full of students insane before sending them running screaming into the night) :yep:

worms 3d on gamecube <-- very cool, many Monty Python references :thumsup:

GTA vice city <-- cool only on xbox where you can put your own radiostation in the game and play your favorite cds...but soon to be the GTA san andeas or whatever

and mechassault on xbox (currently not playing while i wait for the game to arrive in the mail) but very fun game

Still playing RTCW and enjoying...The new regeneration mod looks good, just hope it gets off the ground unlike he last attempt which was wolf tactics....

i like more calm games...

bild, design, economy...

that would be all boreing games for you guys...

like sims city4 & sims 8 in 1.... lol

i like more calm games...

bild, design, economy...

that would be all boreing games for you guys...

like sims city4 & sims 8 in 1.... :yinyang:

I like those too.

Played sim city for ages and ages on my old amiga. Sim city 4 was a bit slow though I think the programmers are getting sloppy.

The Sims I also played for ages but it gets a bit annoying, the house building etc.. bit of it is cool but spending so much time trying to keep and make friends seemed artificially hard and took the fun out of the game, at least for me.

I think some modder should come up with a sims herb grower mod. Build a stealth grow room in a closet, keep other sims from finding it, as your grow increases build a loft extension, different value plants like they value furniture items, and the differnet 'strains' either increase energy if they are sats, or increase happiness but also make you tired if indica. Course EA wouldn't be too happy.