How Many Plants In My Space

Owderb

Hi

I do 16 in 6;5 pots 1.2x1.2 tent vedg time 8 weeks, from cut to flowering tent, under 660w And get between 600 and 640grams.

Hand waterd in soil with a good third cut off the bottom after strech.

PS: I have a vedg tent and a flowering tent. :rockon:

16 plants veged for 8 weeks htf can you fit them into a 1.2 @@Buggster34

Thanks Coconut

• Like 1

@@4plenty Hi yea its pretty snug in there , I top them once and cut away the bottom third after the second week of flower and have afan blowing beneath the

canopy as well as two above. the main problem is I water by hand and it takes forever getting them in and out its just a pain in the arse really, :oldtoker:

@@triffed try an Mj pump with a couple of meters of garden hose. Then you just sit the pump into the bucket and pump it in, if needed you can then remove the run off with it aswell.

Atb coconut

• Like 2

Here are some pics; These are 12 in veg and 12 in flower Iv upped my veg time from 8 to to 10 weeks. it will fuck with my perpetual grow, you can see how I

could fit another 4 in there. If I get 500g Ill be over the moon 660w full on

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Oh god I really was such a noob before joining this site.

So I've got a 2.4x1.2 and I've got 10x16lt airpots.

What would be the suggestion for running 10 in that size pot? 6 week veg and training? Just using batmix soil.

Well maybe yall can help me I have a 600 mh and I got 6ft of head room 5ftw x 2.5 would this be a problem to raise my babies in a 5lt pot. How many can I put in the there and a good soil to use with them this would be my second grow my first was done with poting soil and they are pretty skimpy I useing flora nova and there pretty skimpy I need help friends.

from my experience if your plants are getting talk and skimpy put a cfl close to plant or a t5 light and bend the plant down and tie the top to the floor you will get multiple top colas this way ;) its alot of tlc but the cfl will slow the growth but creat more bud sites and you will no when to go back to hps ul just feel it bruvva .

• 10 months later...

I did some work on frequency of watering. The paperwork is all gone now, but the general gist interesting. In 1.44M I put 9 square black 2.5L pots and got half a kilo per meter. About 3oz per plant in 2.5L of coco watered multiple times per day. That is the beauty of hydro. You take the solution to the roots, the roots don't have to go looking. 

I also put 4 of the flood/drain buckets in the same space, loaded with about 9L and again get 18oz per meter. Just one feed a day, with a top up when the weather demands it.

I consistently use less medium than most. I do struggle to get that 18 in tents though, while anywhere else is 22-24 with little effort. I can't put my finger on why. Mild toxicity from all that soft plastic perhaps. Mine are from before they went to mylar.

• 2 weeks later...

Owderb, Just wanna say thanks, Your a very knowledgeable guy and I've learnt a hell of a lot reading your posts.( I would have sent this in a PM if I could)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...