parabolic reflector

N4

Some of the first grow lights sold in the UK came with a massive UFO type shade already manufactured. It was sunlight systems.

How would people here compare a reflector such as the diamond reflectors to the newer parabolics?

Seems like putting together the kit parabolics is a bit of a pain. That way they save a few quid in shipping.

• 1 year later...
On 21/02/2018 at 6:43 PM, MyDisplayName2000 said:

That way they save a few quid in shipping.

you ever tried putting a grostar in an attic? lol Heard so many tales of people getting one home to find it doesn’t fit through the tiny hole..

you’re right, it’s a chew... but at least they’re easy to move about or hide.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Are you sure about your assembly? I have the same reflector and the quality is top, very unlikely it doesn't come together properly, I'd bet you're making a little mistake somewhere. Double check ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anchorman said:

Hey,

Are you sure about your assembly? I have the same reflector and the quality is top, very unlikely it doesn't come together properly, I'd bet you're making a little mistake somewhere. Double check ;)

There weren't any instructions but surely it can only fit together one way...

I have tried going round one at a time, that didn't work. Then tried alternates but nothing has cured the problem. I guessed as it's a massed produced item that it would need some fettling.

• Like 1