A Sweet life in the Duk pond

TheStoneDuk

Hi mate!

They're looking nice despite the slight yellowing on the SAD, it's a bit too early to start with it, hope you can correct it or at least keep it like that. That Psicodelicia looks really well, she's got to be a massive producer, hope the buds start fattening soon ;)

Stay cool, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Hi Uncoiling

Thanks mate, yeh the black Jack looks interesting. I'm looking forward to trying all of these to be honest, something for all times of the day :D

Cheers Tommy,

Things are starting to look rather nice and the ladies are starting to fatten up. I'm not too worried about SAD, I'm sure she will make it to the end. Having said that, I haven't actually had a nose into the drobe yet today lol

Watering wise, all ladies are now on 3ml PM oldtimers bloom per litre, that's it, nice and simple :)

Temperatures are stable around 27C and room humidity around 55-60%

Here are three in the drobe. Back left (SAD), back right (Moham Ram) and front (Psi)

post-24068-0-84603300-1299002417_thumb.jpg

And black Jack taking a stroll outside

post-24068-0-56198300-1299002787_thumb.jpg

That's all for now until I can get some better pics. I took 17 pics and those two were the only ones that were worth posting. All the others were absolutely shite lol

Happy growing peeps and may life stay Sweeeet :hippy:

What with my pitiful attempts at taking some pics in my last post I thought I ought to try harder so I got them out today before lights on and went all snappy :photo:lol

So 'ere they are.....

Black Jack

post-24068-0-82420600-1299263906_thumb.jpg

Psi

post-24068-0-35196700-1299263924_thumb.jpg

more to follow>>>>>>>>>

This is the SAD S1 caught in the searchlight during a breakout attempt. She was later recaptured trying to sell fake Ginsters pies to gnomish tourists

post-24068-0-32437800-1299264608_thumb.jpg

:eat::fart: That's better, home made curry, lovely

SOmE m0re PiCs :D

Black Jack head shot

post-24068-0-23759000-1299270608_thumb.jpg

One more >>>>>

Moham Ram head shot

post-24068-0-73512500-1299270700_thumb.jpg

Watering them every 3 days with PM oldtimers bloom @ 3ml per litre. Simples :D

Keep it green folks,

TSDuk :hippy:

All looking good in the duck pond mate, how are you finding the SAD, i think she`s a fussy little so and so lol mine doesn`t like much feed compared to the others in my room, that MR looks wicked dude, well as you were... :skin_up:

Hi Serpent,

Yeh, it's great to see the sugar and the buds fattening up. Nearly five weeks of 12/12 now. The end is in sight, woohoo :D

Hi Rastarat lol

I have to agree with ya, SAD is a funny mare. I think my yellowing came from windburn. I could be wayyyy of the mark, but that's what I think. And I have never grown a gal with such erect leaves before lol

Don't get me wrong though, I still love her :wub:lol

This growing lark really is very easy, more people should try it (Ducks down in the pond to avoid a flaming lol )

yo the Dukster..that Psi is looking SICK man (yoof-speak)..getting nice and fat..and i'm with you on the SAD..what is with those leaves..!?..erect is about the word is i suppose.. :rofl: ..v.strange..

pretty much trouble free grow going on here my man..nice one..good luck with the run in.. :yinyang::yep:

She was later recaptured trying to sell fake Ginsters pies to gnomish tourists

<-- :rofl:

All looking nice - despite slight size differences !

Hi Mortal

Thanks mate, I'm loving the Psi as well. She is really quite a chilled and laid back lady :)

Hi Bongmonkee,

Thanks for dropping by and the kind words :)

Hiya Skunker

Yeh, Black jack is a bit of a runt but I have high hopes for her (see what I did there lol )

Here is a pretty macro of the lovely Psi :blush:

post-24068-0-10218000-1299872913_thumb.jpg

e2...add the blinking picture, man I am mashed lol

Also e2a.... Day 39 of flowering :yahoo:

Edited by TheStoneDuk