A Sweet life in the Duk pond

TheStoneDuk

Best wishes for your grow TheStoneDuk. All looking well in your room. Does that mean you have to start flowering by the end of Jan if you are going away?

:wink:

Hi Rubbabudbud

Thanks for the kind words and for dropping in lol

Yeh, I'm thinking end of January to start flowering. I think it's going to be tight :doh:

I would love to do a grow just once without having an impending something to race against :wink:

Hi Rubbabudbud

Thanks for the kind words and for dropping in :ouch:

Yeh, I'm thinking end of January to start flowering. I think it's going to be tight :ouch:

I would love to do a grow just once without having an impending something to race against :wink:

+ 1 why is it we always get events or invitations during the times when we need it like a hole in the head . PaL

Hoy hoy peeps

Time for the weekly-ish update. Things are going fairly well in the Duk pond and the ladies are starting to take off ;)

The girls are now about 6 inches tall and developing bigger, more fingered leaves :spliff:

Room humidity is around 50% and temps are around 27-28C.

I'm currently watering every four days (when pots are light) with 1ml catalyst and 3ml PM root stim per litre. No need for nutes as I've recently potted up and new growth looks nice and green

So here's some pics >>>>

SAD S1

post-24068-1295295977_thumb.jpg

Psicodelicia

post-24068-1295296001_thumb.jpg

Rest to follow >>>>>>>

looking nice m8 :huh:

Where did you pop up from? :hi:

Thanks for popping in Weedmonsta :)

Yeh, I'm happy with them so far but it's still a fair way to go before I enter the yellow zone wooo eee ooo. It's a bit like the twilight zone but, er, yellower :D

Ey-up TSD, looks like I'm joining this party a bit late...

You might avoid that yellow zone this time, who knows!

Good luck with them, they are looking healthy at the moment! lol

Hi Mr Rhino and many thanks for the kind words :yep:

Hiya Skunker me ol' mucker, great to see you around the boards.

I hope all is going well in the Skunker household, you got anything on the grow at the moment?

It's funny, was just looking at your profile the other day to see if you had been on recently.

I plan to update tomorrow with a couple of pics but all is looking good so far. I'm still feeding them with 1ml catalyst and 3ml root stim per litre and watering every 3 days. These babies need to be potted up asap to stay on schedule

I hope all is going well in the Skunker household, you got anything on the grow at the moment?

Plenty of smoking going on in Skunkersville but no growing at the moment :)

I came back on the boards to take a look whats folk are growing these days because I will get started again before long. I can't believe how many seed companies are around these days, god (or uk420) only knows which are any good, hence my initial visit to Strain Talk! One things for certain, there ain't no way I'm growing another 100 day sativa lol (although everyone should do it once). I may even go the other way and pick a fast finisher lol

One things for certain, there ain't no way I'm growing another 100 day sativa (although everyone should do it once)

I don't blame yer mate, you had the patience of a saint and the heart of a noble knight on an impossible quest lol

I can't believe how many seed companies are around these days, god (or uk420) only knows which are any good

It is quite mindboggling :v:

From personal experiences, my faves so far are: Serious seeds bubblegum (good all-rounder, not too couchy but calm high) UGORG Smile (mostly daytime) and the Diesel from Dinafem has a lovely limey fragrance and tastes lovely but still needs more curing.

Best of luck with whatever you choose mate and pm me if you do a diary.....sod it, pm me if you don't as well, to let me know how you're doing :wink:

hey stoneduk..was trying to remember who it was who was off to see Roger Waters..i love him (even if he does come across as a missy shite on things like the BBC breakfast news (my dad didn't know who he was, but said as much.. :unsure: ).."Amused to Death" is glorious dontcha think..?

loving your set-up and your strains..be interesting to see how the sat & indy doms get on in the same space, so i'll be back in to have a look..good luck with it..

:wassnnme:lol

and thanks for your input on my little ladies' issues.. :yep:

Hello Mortal (hang on, don't gods say things like that)

Thanks for dropping by and your words of encouragement.

"Amused to Death" is glorious dontcha think..?

I have to confess, I totally missed that album :unsure: but I have tracked it down on youtube and will be giving it a good listening to. Only about 20 years late, not bad for a stoner, huh? :hippy:

Yeh, I can't wait to see him in Arnhem. Should be amazing. My brother saw the original Wall tour and is coming with me for this.

be interesting to see how the sat & indy doms get on in the same space

I'm not sure how I will cope with this multi strain madness but will be fun finding out :rofl:

I hope your little ladies issues are sorted

Hi Keeno

Thanks for dropping by, mate. Feel free to take a pew, help yourself to biccies and weed, I'll put the kettle on :rofl:

Soooo, I guess an update is in order. Its been quite busy in the Duk pond.

Yesterday I repotted into their final pots with Root granules into biobizz all-mix. I then watered them with 0.5ml per litre of PM BOOST.

Well, they say a picture paints a thousand words so, here's some pics. I took about 30 pics and here are the few that were any good :yep:

Black Jack and Psi

post-24068-1296070954_thumb.jpg

Moham Ram and SAD

post-24068-1296070977_thumb.jpg

More pics to follow shortly>>>>>>>>>