A Sweet life in the Duk pond

TheStoneDuk

:guitar: ^^very nice..!..your at the business end dude..and trouble free too..!

nice one dude..here's hoping the ladies pack it on for you..

:yinyang:

Cheers Mortal, I'm sure the trouble will start anytime soon.

Here's hoping for chubby ladies for all lol

yup them micro oganisms are doin the biz lookin Nice nice nice , gonna get very smelly in there, think ill stock up on granuals : )keep up the good work

Thanks Beanpopper, I just hope the filter is up to the job

Looking nice in there tsd, keep doing whatever you're doing! :)

Hi Skunker, have you decided on what you're going to grow next?

Thanks mate, whatever it is, I'll try an keep doing it lol

Looking good duckie :)

Hi Gom, fancy seeing you stumbling around here. Cheers mate :D

yeah nice size to em for 12/12 best of luck Duk

Cheers Silc, it may be interesting trying to keep the canopy even lol

Day 10 Flowering

The girls seem to be doing surprisingly well so far. Temps and humidity stable (26C, 55% rh)

And here's a pic I just snapped :photo:

post-24068-0-32934200-1297362627_thumb.jpg

Will do a bigger update soon, too mashed right now. I gave up baccy last Friday and I've been in a bit of a hazy daze since, smoking pure lol

Edited by TheStoneDuk

I gave up baccy last Friday and I've been in a bit of a hazy daze since, smoking pure lol

Well done :guitar: , I packed in the baccy over a year ago now and don't even miss it anymore (well, maybe sometimes...) The pure spliff is a mighty fine thing, but with great power comes great responsibility!!! It takes a while to get used to!

Not decided on what to do next yet, and getting the bathroom done soon so I'll have to wait until after that. I've been really happy with the White Label stuff, so might try White Ice or Northern Lights - you know, something a bit faster! :) Keep it green dude.

Cheers Skunker, I don't blame you wanting a quicker strain lol

Cheers BongMonkee, lets hope for a trouble free grow, eh :lucky:

Sooo,it's day 15 flowering and I watered them today. All lapped up 2 1/2 litres of water each. No more root stims or catalyst but I did start with the PM bloom nutes at 2ml litre.

I also measured them all, going from the top of the compost and have included the indica/ sativa ratio's for interest.

Black Jack: 57cm (the runt) (Indica / Sativa: 50%-50%)

Psi: 67cm (Indica / Sativa: 30%-70%)

SAD: 70cm (Indica / Sativa: 90%-10%)

M Ram: 72cm (Indica / Sativa: 85%-15%)

Anyhow, enough of the waffle and on with the pictures. I'm happy to report that things are starting to get a bit more interesting :D

Black Jack

post-24068-0-97457900-1297798189_thumb.jpg

SAD S1

post-24068-0-08668300-1297798221_thumb.jpg

More piccies this way>>>>>>

Guest oldskoolsmoker

looking good fella nice and healthy :B): im doing moham ram to not alot of peeps doing that strain she grows very well

atb

oss

Day 10 Flowering

I gave up baccy last Friday and I've been in a bit of a hazy daze since, smoking pure lol

Hi thestoneduk. Looking lush over here. They really enjoyed the re-pot. :)

Don't worry about the hazy daze, you'll soon build a tolerance. :stoned:

Best wishes for the rest of your flowering. :yinyang:

Nice greenery tsk, and into the danger zone too! But a week with no new photos? Tut tut, put the spliff out for 5 minutes and grab the camera!!! :headpain:

Day 22 Flowering

Hiya OSS

Thanks for the kind words. Yeh, Miss Ram does seem to be quite happy and growing nicely :)

Hi Rubbabudbud

Thanks for the kind wishes mate. Yeh, the tolerance is building up but still baccy free and loving the flavours. I harvested a freebie Dinafem Diesel a couple of months ago and the taste is amazing, like a lemon and lime sherbert.

Hi Mr Skunker, cheers mate but I think the yellowing begineth :eek:lol

Sorry for the lack of pics, I took some last night while watering but didn't get round to clipping and resizing. Brace yourself though, they is not happy, well SAD isn't, she is quite sad :(lol

Watering wise, just changed to 3ml per litre PM OT Bloom on all bar SAD whom I gave one more feed of Grow at 2ml per litre (hungry, wasn't sure as top leaves were yellowing not bottom but I did think it was caused while hungry during the stretch???)

SAD(not happy)

post-24068-0-24649000-1298396511_thumb.jpg

Moham Ram (not sad, moderately happy? ) lol

post-24068-0-18296100-1298396534_thumb.jpg

more pics soon>>>>>

Edited by TheStoneDuk

hey the Dukster..getting there now for you dude.. :yep:

that's a bummer about your SAD..but at least you know enough to know one or two tricks to keep her in line..

your Psi is turning into a bit of a tree too, and your Ram looks like it might be a juicy monster..!.. but my fave is your pretty Black Jack i think..i've seen a pretty Jack 47 going on at the minute (in Ratdog's Sweet Seeds diary i think..it's deffo one of his diaries)..so it seems the Jack in the crosses has a heavy influence on their looks(unless i'm mixing up my hazes with my indicas - entirely possible..! :rolleyes:)..nice and 'sativary' (sativa-ish..?..dunno the right word, and 'sativa-like' is a bit boring)..

anyhoo..nice growing Duk, and good luck as they pack it all on.. :yinyang: