A Sweet life in the Duk pond

TheStoneDuk

Cheers Oss and thanks for your concerns, mate. I think it may not be quite as bad as I first thought.

This is the problem of drying while on holiday. I think the rh got far too high and caused the problem because I was quite surprised by how much more they still needed when I got back.

So, usable bud weights so far are as follows.

Psi - 1oz

Mram- 1oz

BJ - 2.5 oz

SAD - 1.5 oz

And 3oz of mouldy bud which I hope I can use for hash :unsure:

hey The StoneDuk..

man..that is one hell of a bummer..!..gutted for you dude..were they in the groom with the extract running..?

it's crap man..and such a smooth grow as well..hope you're not too down dude.. :frown:

take it easy..glad you had a good time in the Dam.. :yinyang:

Hiya tUM

I knew having such a good time in the Dam would have some sort of karmic consequence lol

Actually, the initial omg horror has worn off. I lost quite a bit but also recovered enough to keep me dealer free which is the main thing. Especially as I'm having the Summer off growing for the first time in 3 years :eek:lol

Yeh, I left the drobe fans off because I didn't want to over dry them. Yep, I know, big mistake :doh:

To make matters worse I didn't notice when I got back. Not until tonight and I started pulling them apart, then I thought, what's this white stuff.

So 6 oz plus what I have in the cupboard has to last 'till Christmas, should do it, I hope......yeh, deffo, no probs lol

Gutted for you mate :headpain: but at least you've salvaged more than you lost.

Live and learn I guess. The rest will still be a good smoke no doubt.

Hi Skunker, thanks for dropping by mate

Yeh, It could've been a lot worse and my cupboard is full again. I will test them next week and attempt a smoke report.

Feel for you SD, Your budage was top quality mate such a shame to get budrot, as said at least you have saved alot of the bud atb :yinyang: SC

Shit, bud rot, that's bad news. I can really empathise with you TSD, I once was trimming a lovely cola and discovered it was riddled with mold and lost about 3/4's of it - I was absolutely gutted.

Hope your stash lasts you to Christmas.

Hi Stonedcold and Chilli,

Thanks for the sympathies and for not calling me a twat, I did plenty of that myself when I saw it lol

It should last till Christmas cause I still have a few ounces from previous grows :)

I've saved the buds with mould and have frozen them to use for hash. I need to check but I think bho is good for mouldy bud. So I could end up with loads of amazing hash or oil :)

I will test them next week and attempt a smoke report.

Looking forward to it dude! I'm always crap at them, I mean you have to smoke plenty to be sure of the effect by which time I can't formulate complete sentences anymore :russian:

Check my sig for my latest attempt...

lol I know what you mean Skunker, it may come down to "couchy" or "spacey" lol

Nice to see you growing again, I will be following with interest :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet Seeds smoke report part 1

M ram ...fruity, slight grapefruit undertones. Heavy stone, relaxing, keeps sending me to sleep, Great night time smoke :yawn:

Black Jack ...pine in background, rubbery nose with hints of bus garage. Vapour more bitter lemon squash flavour at 6.5 on volcano (~195c). up and buzzy high, not edgy,

SAD... honey aftertaste/ exhale mmmmm. Quite stoney, soft, analgaesic and is a great musical enhancer :walkman:

Still got Psi to do, just starting to sample it now and will report back in a few days :skin_up::mashed:

Much better reporting than I could come up with, they all sound good but especially liking the sound of the Black Jack :yahoo:

And the verdict on the Psi?

I'm having problems with Psi because I've had a cold all week and bunged up sinuses have left me with no sense of smell or taste and really light headed, which isn't all bad lol

So, the effects are quite an up high rather than couchy stone. Very pleasant, not anxious. Smell and taste? gods knows lol

My favourite at the moment though, surprisingly is SAD. Makes a lovely calming evening smoke with that lovely familiar honey exhale which conjures images of a chocolate box cottage in the middle of a sun drenched summer meadow surrounded by hay fields :stoned:

• Like 1

Just a little Psi update. My sense of smell has finally come back so I've had a good sniff or 2, or 4.

Psicodelicia Aroma

So, the Psicodelicia initially hits you with a coffee aroma as you open the jar. Following hot on its heals is a herby meat pie gravy smell with hints of ammonia with a lime background.

The Taste

The coffee comes through on the taste with a slight bitter orange flavour and I think I'm getting a spice flavour through. Maybe cardomen, yeh cardomen/ clove.

The high

Cerebral, inspiring clear high and feeling quite motivated (this session has encouraged me to finally fit the front back onto my boiler and write this report lol )

Guest oldskoolsmoker

sounds lovely fella nice reports :smokin: glad you got you smell back i always get it when i have cold right fooker when you cant taste or smell your weed :headpain:

enjoy your smoke mate S.A.D is a fine smoke for sure and as you say the mohams ram for bed :stoned:

atb

oss :spliff: