A Sweet life in the Duk pond

TheStoneDuk

This is the best roots picture I could get. The best ones were all blurry but this ones rootball didn't look as good.

post-24068-1296071272_thumb.jpg

And here's the granules in the pot. I also dusted the side roots but couldn't get a decent picture, needed an extra hand :unsure:

post-24068-1296071364_thumb.jpg

Couple more pics, this way>>>>>

Here's the group repotted. Now, where's the bloody hoover lol

post-24068-1296071627_thumb.jpg

I repotted them with these long green metal poll things for support later on (if needed). I've never tried this before but seemed like a good idea. You may be able to just see them in the pictures.

And back all snug in there hut :)

post-24068-1296071780_thumb.jpg

That's all for now, need a spliff :blub:

Looking good in their new pots dukky and I see you've used some granules, no doubt the roots wll be hanging out the bottom of the pots in no time :yep:

Cheers mate, I hope so, time is marching on. I think I may have to go 12/12 on the 1st Feb if I'm going to finish in time for my holiday :yep: Come on girls, stretchhhh :)

Just took this photo under mh, they are looking much happier today :nenenenene:

post-24068-1296078064_thumb.jpg

Oh and I forgot to mention, temps 36-27C lights on, 19-20C lights off and rh around 40-50%

Oh and I forgot to mention, temps 36-27C lights on, 19-20C lights off and rh around 40-50%

Its that RH I struggle with, mine is always really low until the plants are massive!

You reckon all the root stimulants help much? I don't remember you using them much on early grows, so is this to try and avoid some yellowing?

Looking nice and lush at the moment, if there not quite finished for your hols post me your keys and I'll take good care of them until you get back (back to whats left of them :book: )

Ooops, typo alert. I see I put 36-27C, of course I meant 26-27C :)

You reckon all the root stimulants help much? I don't remember you using them much on early grows, so is this to try and avoid some yellowing?

That's the idea mate, forever battling the dreaded yellow. The roots certainly seem to look healthier since using them. The whole change to PM was an attempt to raise yield and lessen yellowing. The last few grows (excluding the latest grow) definitely saw a rise in yield and less yellowing but still get some.

The grow I just finished had a lot of yellowing for some reason but couldn't work out why. I thought it may have been because of low temps during lights off.

if there not quite finished for your hols post me your keys and I'll take good care of them until you get back

Ermm, ok mate. Just try and leave me with a popcorn bud or 2 :book:

Have you decided on what you're growing next?

hey StoneDuk..yeah, let me know what you think of the album..i LOVE the bit at the beginning where the old soldier (Bill Drummond) is talking about leaving his mate in no man's land, with the Master (Jeff Beck) playing away in the background..achingly sombre (and pisses all over Radiohead's Rememberance Day offering of a while ago.. :wink: ..

your ladies are looking lovely dude..

rock on..

lol:)

HI stoneduk, loooking very pleasent in there .

am i right in think that PM granuals are bacteria, and food for said bacteria, or is it just the bacteria ??im running low on my free sample of rhizofuel ( i said i was an allotment grower an i got a Phat bag of it, stinks my kitchen out big time , like someones brewing marmite! bloody B12) love what the annoculants do for the girls tho massive differance.

Nice diary and grow so far stoned duck.

I especially liked the temporary watering set up whilst you were away.

May well nicked that idea for when I go away in a couple of weeks. :)

Good luck with the rest of the grow and comp mate.

Hi Mortal,

I'm just giving it a good listen to now, great choons so far, very haunting. I can't wait 'till April. I bloody hope I can still buy weed in the 'Dam by then :unsure:

Thanks for your continued support, mate

Hi Beanpopper

Sorry for not getting back to your question sooner. Yeh, I think the granules are the micro-organisms and bio-stimulants. I use root stim and catalyst as well to help them thrive. I'm sure they have helped my grows since I've been using them.

Thanks for the kind words and for dropping by :)

Hi Powerpainter

Thanks for the kind words, I was rather pleased with the watering idea, nick away my friend :)

Oh and a big hearty WOW for your COTC picture mate, very impressive :wub:

Update wise, not much to report. Temps are still around 26-27 lights on and 19-20 lights off

I'm gonna have to go 12/12 soon so I'm constantly harassing them to git a mooove on. I really should switch tomorrow but they aren't quite as tall as I wanted them. One things for sure, topping and training not necessary lol

Maybe if I take the Vince approach and rub my nekkid bits against them it would help :eek:

Well that's all for now, may the cosmic karma bless everyone's grows :hippy:

TSDuk

G'day folks

Day 2 of flowering

Time for an update me thinks. On the 1st Feb I changed my light cycle to 12/12. I will keep the Mh in for the first week then change to the sodium light.

Still no nutes since pot up, just watering with 1ml catalyst and 3ml root stim per litre.

Temps remain at around 26C and humidity 40-50%

The tallest girl so far is SAD s1 is 41cm (16 inches), which is a funny, being the most indica dominant lol

I'm sure it will catch up and overtake the rest though. Due to having a deadline, I've flowered them earlier normal so height shouldn't be a problem.

Black Jack (Indica / Sativa: 50%-50%) and Psicodelicia (Indica / Sativa: 30%-70%)

post-24068-0-87172600-1296756444_thumb.jpg

SAD s1 (Indica / Sativa: 90%-10%) and Moham ram (Indica / Sativa: 85%-15%)

post-24068-0-35705500-1296756586_thumb.jpg

More to follow after I've had my dinner :eat:

Sex, the pistils showeth :D

post-24068-0-04462600-1296759194_thumb.jpg

And a group shot in the drobe

post-24068-0-48039700-1296759240_thumb.jpg

I'm currently watering every four days but that will shortly, I expect, change to every three days.

That's all for now, keep it green :)

TSDuk

Sex, the pistils showeth :D

TSDuk

:guitar: ^^very nice..!..your at the business end dude..and trouble free too..!

nice one dude..here's hoping the ladies pack it on for you.. :yep:

:yinyang:

yup them micro oganisms are doin the biz lookin Nice nice nice , gonna get very smelly in there :) think ill stock up on granuals : )keep up the good work