A Sweet life in the Duk pond

TheStoneDuk

SAD

post-24068-0-24560700-1301339190_thumb.jpg

e2a...oops, that's all for now folks, need a spliff :skin_up:

Edited by TheStoneDuk

Hiya Serpent and Vill, many thanks for your continued support. Yeh, the Black jack is gonna be interesting. I just posted in Mr Rhinos diary trying to describe the smell. He seems to be growing the same pheno as me.

It smells like if you did some polishing with old stylee furniture polish (sandlewood??) and then filled yer van with diesel and then smelt your hands lol

Anyway, they very nearly got the chop yesterday cause I'm running out of time, going on holiday on Thursday for a week :yahoo:

Where was I, oh yeh but I thought they could do with just a few more days and so I watered them with 2ml pm bloom and will harvest on Monday and Tuesday.

The trichs on all of them were cloudy with a few ambers dotted around on a couple of the plants, cant remember which but really not that important.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics of Lady Black Jack :)

post-24068-0-69490200-1301768267_thumb.jpg

Main cola to follow >>>

hey the Dukster..

can really see the benefits of a 400w light compared to a 250w in your pics of your main colas i think..big fat things..

very nice..

your Black Jack especially still looks ready to keep on growing awhile..white pistils comin' outta everywhere..

nice job dude.. :yep:

Looks nice, have a good holiday - I did that once its great to come back from hols to a tent full of drying bud reading for a good trimming and sampling! :)

Hi tUM

Thanks very much pal, yeh I think the black Jack could definitely go another week but alas, she cant

Thanks for dropping by Mr Rhino, that black jack is a real dirty girl, skanky as erm, well a very skanky thing lol

Hiya Skunker

Yeh, is gonna be a nice welcome. I much prefer jarring up to trimming hehe.

I can't wait for the holiday, thanks mate. Roger Waters should be a blast :guitar:

Day 63 Flowering - The Chop :execute:

I started the chop yesterday and with the help of a mate chopped three of them and today I chopped Moham Ram

So here are some pictures of the event :)

Black Jack (before surgery)

post-24068-0-33803600-1302032049_thumb.jpg

After :ouch:

post-24068-0-57553300-1302032089_thumb.jpg

Loads more to follow >>>>>

Moham Ram, just before chop. Please click on the thumbnail of this 'cause she looks shweeeet. Cannabis plants are so pretty :wub:

post-24068-0-78768500-1302032522_thumb.jpg

Actually, I think this is going to be my new wallpaper. Shit I sound like such a twat but, well, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

• Like 2

Psicodelicia during trimming

post-24068-0-95500100-1302034451_thumb.jpg

And finally, the girls hanging around

post-24068-0-92986900-1302034579_thumb.jpg

That's all for now. Next stop, trimming and weight report :)