6step guide to making your rvk silent

Guest leepy

As I said, what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander matey.

In MY opinion it's rubbish and a complete waste of time, space and foremost cash when there are easier solutions.

So it worked for some-one else.....so what.......never worked for me.

Maybe you like the thought of being some sort of self made cannabis guru? Full of your own self importance maybe?

Oh great lord of cannabis, you are the all seeing, all being and anyone on this site with less posts than you must bow down at your feet and

know they are the lesser ones............erm.....aye right.

EB77

:smoke:

Hey up you fucking stupid cock eating cunt what the fuck is your problam ya fucking dickhead did i say anything at all about how many fucking posts you'v got and as for been a self made cannabis guru and full of my self importance :rofl::rofl: what a load fucking bollacks you pathetic wanker .what is it with fucking dickheads like you??? Why the fuck do they wanna try an wined me up :unsure::spliff::ninja::rofl::bag: I got it i know why you think it makes you look good dont ya :rofl: you poor sad cunt your new name is now troll

:unsure: @ Rand..IE,Leepy 'ul have to forgive him,he's an exitable sort'...:spliff:.:ninja:....fuckin understatment...:rofl:.

Ooops i just missed that above post....my my gents come now.

Edited by bizzaro73

Guest EdinBud77

Ha ha ha ha...........you make it so easy Leefy.

You started all this by not being able to take the fact that someone does not agree with you.

Maybe you have cannabis tourettes? Could well be considering the amount of cussing that you do.

The only thing that is pathetic is your bite to my post wee man....ha ha ha. :ninja:

Counselling maybe? Meglomaniac maybe?

Whatever it is i don't care Leefy.

The fact you get so wound up gives me a nice warm feeling inside....thank you. :unsure:

Your new title is Leefy-bawbag-Lord of all that is right in your eyes and wrong in all others.

Do unto others bawrot....do unto others....

EB77

:spliff:

Guest papaduc

Right, leepy, I tried this and it's a load of shit.

After trying this, I have to say I don't think you're the guru you're trying to make out.

Or should I say, Leefy.

Guest EdinBud77

Ok Randalizer, I apologise for the above rants, sorry.

Got a bit ahead of myself for a wee bit there.

Just will not take being spoken to like that from anyone, i'm sure you agree.

Everyone has their opinion and are entitled to it.

So no more nonsense from me..

EB77

:stoned:

After trying this, I have to say I don't think you're the guru you're trying to make out.

Or should I say, Leefy.

:spliff::boxing::wacko: Hey fella you fucking arse kissing band wagon jumping cock eating cunt .wen an were did i say fucking anything about been a bastard guru you prick this thread has been running for a while and its helped stacks of members out but ill tell ya what ya cunt just for you ill have it deleted seen as its so shite eh . what a shower of fucking arseholes

ffs id have got fucked right off the site if id have posted shit like that in someones thread talk about fucking trolling its a bastard joke

will a mod please delete this thread cos its been fucking ruined b y dickheads

Well i did mine too this wekend,...sticky fuckin mess it was too but fuck did it work...lol...i had my fan bundled in a box wi all twattin sorts before to silence it...including wrapping pre insulated ducting......dont have to wrap the ducting anymore thats for sure..,chees leepy. :D

Guest Poacher

Top thread Leepy!! I think its brilliant and will defo be diong it for myself :B):

And as for all this "fuck you Leafy your not the guru you made out" bullshit, Leepy just so happens to be a top bloke who would help anyone out with out a second thought, he defo aint big headed in any way, so bloody lay off :angry:

have to say it has fairly rattled my cage reading it, so im off before i get abusive

Or should I say, Leefy.

And papaduc, if you aint happy with it theres no need to be an ignorant twat, theres better ways of wording things with out ticking folk off

too fuckin right Poacher,...well said. :angry:

Gotta say i didnt really wanna involve in the shit slinging but i mean where the hell DID all this guru shit come about,..leepy certainly aint the one blowin his own wank stick is he??

So surely its better to come back if you tried it n say sorry leepy but..,then maybe try to improve on the idea and inform us of it nicely,...this is what this forums about surely,..is it not??

• Like 1

Guest papaduc

Jesus Mary and Joseph.......

For a gang of pot smoking chilled out open minded easy going growers.... Not one of you can spot what I thought was a quite obvious wind up....

I was taking this piss out of what Edinbud was saying to him.... Caught on yet??

Jeez....

Maybe you lot should be growing xanax instead...

Edited by papaduc

And as for all this "fuck you Leafy your not the guru you made out" bullshit, Leepy just so happens to be a top bloke who would help anyone out with out a second thought, he defo aint big headed in any way, so bloody lay off :D

:):toot::v:

Jesus Mary and Joseph.......

For a gang of pot smoking chilled out open minded easy going growers.... Not one of you can spot what I thought was a quite obvious wind up....

Maybe you lot should be growing xanax instead...

Maybe you should stop trying to wind people up. :D

Ok Randalizer, I apologise for the above rants, sorry.

Got a bit ahead of myself for a wee bit there.

Just will not take being spoken to like that from anyone, i'm sure you agree.

Everyone has their opinion and are entitled to it.

So no more nonsense from me..

EB77

:v:

:yep:

Edited by Randalizer