Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

Guest Deathrow558

I remember a few years ago this shit was so cheap and crap we got an Oz, the guy weighed it in front of us and the bit he put on the scale was 4 grams over...he said "who cares, just have it"...

that should have told us everything.

soapy was all ppl smoked when I was in High School, the smell of someone holding a lighter under a ten bit until that whisp of smoke comes off will always stay with me. Then in the last year of high school we found a cheaper source and started buying halfs and o's and would roll 7 or 8 skinners and STILL get barely stoned, am sure at the time we thought that's what being stoned was all about - looking back it was prolly just a baccy rush

well I have discovered since I moved to the valleys, dirt bar is still around and maesteg is still the henna re pressing capital of wales lol

• Like 3

They loves that Shit up the valleys butt, how else they gonna make fag mixes for the bong.

Tidy.

• Like 4

Soap bar is just total rank. Don't really see anything of it these days though seems like people are refusing it now thank god. I don't even understand how peoole let it get so big anyway it is just awful and barely cannabis. Smoking that shit would make me whitey probably and I don't get whiteys at all even when mixing with booze.

• Like 1

Guest scuba80

haven't smoked in years since I discovered its not hash at all my buddy had a 9 bar and in the middle was a lego figure almost like kinder eggs for adults

• 2 months later...

Soap bar is just total rank. Don't really see anything of it these days though seems like people are refusing it now thank God.

Some fucking idiots are still buying it apparently :wassnnme: .... and think it's not too bad :doh: ffs

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Haven't seen this stuff myself for a few years now, but I hear it's still around here and there (unfortunately). I was offered "Leb" and "Black" recently and the quality of both was shocking, so I dread to think what the solid's like now.

This kind of stuff really isn't "better than nothing". It's vile. The effects, the smell, the taste... All vile!

I saw online recently someone trying to encourage his mates to crumble it up dissolve it in zippo fluid ,give it a shake pour out and evaporate the zippo fluid and smoke the oil, like an iso wash but with zippo fluid (less impurities ) ..

eta this was to take the impurities out of the soap :g:

Edited by Jimboo