Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

Guest Sid-Vicious

Yeah we were forever pulling out bits of plastic wrapping from our solid years ago.

Musta smoked a ton of that shite.

• 1 month later...

I used to smoke loads of soap bar. We'd make a 'mix' with a cigarette per teenth, heat soap bar and tobacco in a pan and grind the two into a fine powder and smoke bongs or buckets. I feel ill just thinking about it but we were young and knew no better. Internet, kids these day, dont know they're born blah blah

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes they do still sell it, kids have not had better so they are like a captive market up north here.

Last reports i hear is it 40 for an oz of it. Cunts.

• 3 months later...

so how do you know the difference between propper hash and soap? do they look similar?

They look and feel and smell nothing like one another. Honestly they couldn't be further opposite ends of the spectrum if it stretched a mile!

I used to smoke loads of soap bar. We'd make a 'mix' with a cigarette per teenth, heat soap bar and tobacco in a pan and grind the two into a fine powder and smoke bongs or buckets. I feel ill just thinking about it but we were young and knew no better. Internet, kids these day, dont know they're born blah blah

same here dude lol the days of being a teenager lol

a haven't heard or seen soap bar round here for years now

I refuse to but that shit now although I have smoked it in the past. You dont see it round our way,all the kids want weed these days so theres no market for it. There is supposed to be some nepalese hash on thego but as I only got out of jail yesterday Ive not had the time to check it out yet. The answer is simples though,just dont buy soap!

Salty

:pugwash:

• Like 5

Good to see you back, oldsalty.

Wish you were nearer, I'd pop round with a big fat Blues spliff for you.

:yinyang:

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest jointking

its still ABOUT however the real worry these days are the legal smoking mixtures

say bye bye sanity

• Like 1

its still ABOUT however the real worry these days are the legal smoking mixtures

say bye bye sanity

In my book any synthetic, adulterated, contaminated shit, is just as bad as any other synthetic, adulterated, contaminated shit, the legal status is irrelevant just avoid it all together!