Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

this is odd ,my old work buddy called round the other day and he said the same thing ..he had clean soapbar that smelt like hash gave off white smoke too ..i told him to fuck off with it and if he was going to smoke it then go outside ..once bitten and all that .

exactly the same happenend to me last week vince. i find the smell discusting, he said it was nice and got him 'stoned' i said it was more likely a combo of placebo affect and chemical poisoning!

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Can't be worse last time I had a bit they must have just ground it up and pressed it. as the lumps of unsmokable where clearly the papers used to roll joints. :unsure: or worse. Powder which came off was poor at best.

Edited by marcjuna

i love the way that dealers come up with stories to help sell there shit . the best one i have heard was "its good quality as its only been lightly sprayed " lol . also some one in dorset used to sell PRE-GROUND green to save you haveing to grind it yourself lol

peace out farmer boy

• Like 1

It's all shit, the lot of it. TBH in nearly 20 years of smoking I have rarely seen any hashish in the uk that is better than third quality. Seen some gold seal Afghani black must have been nearly 15 years ago now, and small lumps of charas from India around about the same time. All the Moroccan hash-polm-soap I have seen in the uk has been shit, never had a decent piece, not once.

The soap where I live is made in this country by commercial or even percy growers making some money off their waste.

You in Morocco or something then? From what I hear soap bars and shit hash is getting more common in Spain, it wouldn't have been exported from the UK to there. My guess is that it is either made in Morocco or Spain, I would more likely say it was Morocco that was the culprit to blame in this case.

If it's not primero or caramello I won't touch it.

E2A)

i love the way that dealers come up with stories to help sell there shit . the best one i have heard was "its good quality as its only been lightly sprayed " lol . also some one in dorset used to sell PRE-GROUND green to save you haveing to grind it yourself lol

peace out farmer boy

Was probably scuffed by the sound of it.

Edited by Hashishin

peace out farmer boy

pre ground for the lazy toker ..thats pure marketing genius

anyone who s daft enough to smoke soapbar should try boiling it to see the shit thats in it . what your left with looks like a lovely sandy coloured hash but it does not get you stoned so any hit your getting from your shitty soapbar is from what ever crap that mixed with it and is probably fucking you right up . ditch the soapy and grow your own if you cant grow your own and all you can get is soapbar quit cause you sure aint smoking thc

• Like 1

kill me, another thread about car tyres, plastic and boot polish. lol soap is made for retards and will eventually kill all the stupid people that smoke it.

kill me, another thread about car tyres, plastic and boot polish. lol soap is made for retards and will eventually kill all the stupid people that smoke it.

Makes a change as it was used to smuggle skag cos it aint a real drug(hash)

Guest DaYone
PRE-GROUND green to save you haveing to grind it yourself lol

stop it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I peed :wassnnme:

compressed for export :guitar: thats a gudun :smokin:

Edited by DaYone

I had somebody trying to sell me just cut soaking wet bud when i replied "no thanks its wet" he said "its not wet its just cold"!!!! :wallbash:

As long as people will by this :soap: then people will make it, you don't get :soap: on mainland Europe because the locals will not buy it.

I had somebody trying to sell me just cut soaking wet bud when i replied "no thanks its wet" he said "its not wet its just cold"!!!! :wallbash:

I've heard people saying if it's wet then that means it's fresh and at it's strongest

Don't you just love a side burn, wet is the best..!

:ouch:

pissing myself @ OP, I mean really pissing myself.

:stoned:

e2a: actually it's like saying our government is getting better.. just doesn't add up!

Edited by Maui wowie