Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

Soap bar tried to replicate the REAL pucks of hash that were popular and widespread up until the 90s or so.

Most of the Moroccan hash in that form, was often brittle as glass when cool and always had some stamp on there, before people just starting copying the stamps onto low grade hash.

Last good Moroccan hash I saw in the UK was maybe 5-6 yrs back. It was a slate press. Amsterdam always has some good Moroccan hash.

I think it was the UK or Euro gangsters who imported good hash and mixed that with various 'recipes'. Once people bought the lower grade hash that's when the 'hash' became so shit that as soon as you put a flame to it a God awful smell would billow out. It got so bad that I'm sure some just buried kilos of the shit. Prices got so low that you knew it had to be soap bar. Only those who had no experience of decent hash would ever tolerate soap bar.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

Soap bar tried to replicate the REAL pucks of hash that were popular and widespread up until the 90s or so.

Most of the Moroccan hash in that form, was often brittle as glass when cool and always had some stamp on there, before people just starting copying the stamps onto low grade hash.

Last good Moroccan hash I saw in the UK was maybe 5-6 yrs back. It was a slate press. Amsterdam always has some good Moroccan hash.

I think it was the UK or Euro gangsters who imported good hash and mixed that with various 'recipes'. Once people bought the lower grade hash that's when the 'hash' became so shit that as soon as you put a flame to it a God awful smell would billow out. It got so bad that I'm sure some just buried kilos of the shit. Prices got so low that you knew it had to be soap bar. Only those who had no experience of decent hash would ever tolerate soap bar.

There is excellent Maroc still here if you know the right people. I can take a choice of Caramello, Nepal or Fine blonde Maroc as we speak. Had some very nice Charas before Christmas too.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, MyDisplayName2000 said:

there is some really nice stuff about. not main streem as people dont trust hashish from bad experience in the past. 

Edited by se7en
  • Like 3

its as we all know ,about knowing the rite people. there is some real good maroc about, and nepal. i dont know anyone with any nowadays tho, as i keep to myself.

i used to get some nice nepal and afghani black. but there was some crap stuff tho, that did not bubble at all and burnt horrid.

the best maroc hash i love to smoke tho. that real soft blonde color stuff that smells pure hashy. and bubbles when lit. 

im smoking bubble hash, but wish i had some nice blonde, in both ways n all. lol 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, se7en said:

there is some really nice stuff about. not main streem as people dont trust hashish from bad experience in the past. 

Plus, many growers do not have to look for anything and lose touch with 'dealers' as its mostly a young persons game.

I know there is still good hash out there. The price demanded from some non mainstream sources is pretty insane.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thebartman said:

if you were to be busted with soap bar is it the drug squad or the fraud squad that deals with it

If it was the DS you could always ask them to analyse it. Chances are they wouldn't charge you and have something to clean their boots with.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

If it was the DS you could always ask them to analyse it. Chances are they wouldn't charge you and have something to clean their boots with.

lol made me laugh that mate. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Depends where you source it from, not all soap is bad, but there are a lot of bad ones out there, containing boot polish, turds, plastic and all sorts of other shit

• 1 year later...

I do remember the odd fish lens type trippy (but not in a nice way) effects off it, which was claimed to be benzedrine type drug they added to give the shitbar a bit of a perk up?

Nowadays they have spive type drugs but they sell as it is sprayed on marshmallow leaves

• 7 months later...

Mmmmmm, that soap bar that you held over the lighter flame and it got soft and crumbly for a fraction of a second before solidifying into loads of teeny tiny little lumps (the ones that fall out of the end of the joint and burn holes in your t-shirt). The 'hash' that had little bits of cling film in the middle lol

• Like 4

Just now, Boojum said:

Mmmmmm, that soap bar that you held over the lighter flame and it got soft and crumbly for a fraction of a second before solidifying into loads of teeny tiny little lumps (the ones that fall out of the end of the joint and burn holes in your t-shirt). The 'hash' that had little bits of cling film in the middle lol

I remember the horror of finding cling in it, then you kept pulling like a loose thread on a jumper til you were left with crums and 3/4 of a sainsbury's bag.

• Like 4