Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

This problem seems to be way worse than I though.   I won't provide a link but have a Google of legal hash or fake hash.

Available in four different colours/textures.

Looks fairly real to be honest.  Bit shiny but quite realistic.

It's designed to be reprocessed with hemp essential oil to provide the flavour/smell  and synthetic cannabinoids to provide a hit.

Totally disgraceful,  you have to see this sham to believe it.

Folks are probably buying this right now and it has no natural thc!

Really nasty.

No links for obvious reasons.

• Like 7

@Phoenix that's fuckin terrible mate ...just goggled it up and couldn't belive there's a site just for fake hash ...looks convincing as well...scamming fucks !

• Like 1

That stuff has been online for sale for years, 10 at least, along with fake buds lol At least soapbar will get you somewhat stoned (not that I condone it) :v:

• Like 3

@2bad. I wept when I saw it.  God knows how many of us have smoked it!  Soap bar is one thing,  folks know by the look, shape etc that it's shite.  This is different,  as loads of hash types could be replicated....

Another good argument for letting us get on with growing eh?

• Like 2

@i11 it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of soap around is this shite but with added hemp oil flavour and synthetic cannabinoids.  Sad state of affairs....

• Like 1

Some low grade 95g bars of Moroccan about now and then cheap as chips soap mk2 no doubt

I have got some soft Moroccan hash and its better and some even better very soft and that dark red ish tint to it

• 9 months later...

I've arrived here for the first time through worrying about what was in those council bricks I used to smoke, starting when this epic thread was only a few years old. I'm going to keep it alive with a request for some help as I've been in a place as dark as a typical specimen of "soft black" for the last while.

A few posters here have mentioned they also began on soap at a young age when they didn't know any better and it was the only stuff available. What I would be extremely grateful to know is - have you experienced, or feel you have noticed in others, lasting mental effects from it?

I was 14-15 and gradually ended up smoking disgusting amounts of that rubbish for around 2 years after which I converted to bud. I've not thought about it much until now but the onset of my issues with depression and anxiety coincide with that time. I was definitely predisposed but I feel the binge drinking and toking of smack bar did some damage. 

• Like 1

I don't think it was mental effects people were talking about mate It was the shit we were inhaling old tires ,brick dust , shredded plastic were all dumped in the mix to bulk it out 

• Like 5

@DynoBudbud I think the issue for you is what you stated at the start, your age. Thats closely followed by, as you state, your pre-disposition to depression and anxiety issues.

I've known many people who have been involved with drugs, from weed to acid, heroin, coke and everything in between, and be totally fine, but others,especially those more introvert and delicate mentally, have completely self destructed and sadly have killed themselves within 10 years. I can name 6 male/1 female straight of the bat. That's not counting the ones who accidentally died under the influence by the way.

Its my view now that nobody should take any drugs during their teenage years and probably up to early twentys even. It's easy to say I know, but to my mind, the truth really is that most drugs are bad when our Brains are still growing and developing.  

• Like 6

soap bar aint so bad as long as its not the one with human or dog shit in ..proper taint on the skins ..

• Like 2

your welcome ..think yerself lucky it wasnt a hot rock off a cheeky 3 skinner 

• Like 2