Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

Soap bar was the reason I started growing my own lol .... id rather be straight than smoke that crap.

And me man. Shitbar and gritweed. I haven't bought pot for years (getting on for a decade now) cos when I was buying pot it really was just shitbar and gritweed. Like you say, I'd rather be straight. Only time I smoke now is either if I've grown it myself (though unfortunately that hasn't happened for a few years :sadwalk: but that's changed :yahoo:), or if I'm with my friend who grows. There really is no reason to smoke shit pot, either grow your own (and know that it's good pot) or go without, that's my philosophy anyway.

• Like 1

Proper untouched hash is expensive but it is there, very rare though, so if you do come across it expect them to ask for a lot pennies.

Agreed ..and out of the unscrupulous dealers hands ..

Fortunately it would need to be from a trusted person that makes it for love and to share with friends☺

Love

Arthur

sorry for the derailer

I've grown it myself (though unfortunately that hasn't happened for a few years :sadwalk: but that's changed :yahoo:

when did you finally get the finger out & get the grow on Booj ? about bloody time too :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Soap bar soap bar melty melty plastic soapbar

Thank you Skunk #1 it's a hero not a demon

E2a bubble hash now that's my kind of hash

Edited by cityslang

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

what about "pollen" the stuff i get varies, some is kinda stick together, other stuff just falls apart and i swear it smells of henna, what does smoking henna do to you?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

soap bar is shit yes...

real imported hash and pollen is good.

Pollen is a mispronunciation of Polm, which is meant to be lovely dry sifted and pressed hash. The word Pollen in the UK is used to describe anything that's one step up from the absolute worst 'soap'.

• Like 6

Just realised this thread is 15 years old lol. Who still smokes soap bar? Can you still buy it?

I remember sometime around 88-89 the going rate round our way was £80ish an ounce of soap which we smoked regular but this one time our guy had some soap which stunk of diesel. He said it was smuggled in diesel tanks and the seal had obviously broken and got on the soap. He said we could have an ounce for £15,we bought one each and bonged the lot over a few weeks, still makes me shudder. lol

its ok ,you can rosin soap bar ..you need an articulated lorry to run the straighteners over though and you get o.1 from a 9bar ..

• Like 2