Is 'Soap Bar' dangerous ?

splan

Can still get this shit around my area.

I stopped smoking it when I was young after finding a plastic bag in mine or part of one I probably smoked the rest lol.

Can still get this shit around my area.

I stopped smoking it when I was young after finding a plastic bag in mine or part of one I probably smoked the rest lol.

Mate had a half oz when he came to visit asked me why I wasn't touching it . Told him I wasn't into smoking old Lps and sand .

And the smell coming from it ... But he's a old dog who can't be taught new lessons ..

I saw online recently someone trying to encourage his mates to crumble it up dissolve it in zippo fluid ,give it a shake pour out and evaporate the zippo fluid and smoke the oil, like an iso wash but with zippo fluid (less impurities ) ..

eta this was to take the impurities out of the soap :g:

Zippo fluid contains some really nasty carcinogens, no one should EVER use this for extraction!

I remember this stuff when I was a youngster hadn't seen it in awhile until I was in work other day and some man was sitting smoking joint after join of the stuff wud never forget that smell

Soap bar is ( in my very best Clay Davis voice) Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiittt.

Seriously it's just ludicrous that anyone would actually voluntarily consume it. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

• 3 weeks later...

I live in London, bought a hen of weed the other day. It's crackling badly, like every other toke, but doesn't hard ash or need to be relit. It dries out normally, doesn't stay wet and squidgy like the 2010 grit. It looks fairly mediocre, no obvious sign of bead spraying.

I always remove twigs and unfertilised seeds. These are in all flowers, and twigs will fizz and pop if you don't remove them. So it's definitely not my rolling skills!

The worst thing is that whatever has been added has only given it probably 5-10% more weight, ruining pretty nice bud for the sake of a few quid. Or maybe at some stage someone spun it (again!) to remove the worst of the contaminants; either way this is not a good sign, and a reminder of how volatile the weed supply is in the UK.

Can we legalise now please? Pretty please, with silicon beads on top?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I had some passable soap back in the day, just very very low grade morrocan I guess with loads of plant material in it.

However, once you find bits of plastic in it, I believe this means it's been chopped up and mixed with something else then repressed. The plastic is the original wrapping. That's what I heard anyways.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's still contaminated hash so it's pretty much the same thing, maybe not quite as cut as soap but still shite. I know of a old(ish) woman who sells and prefers to deal with pollen and soap because weed is too strong for her. I saw some of the pollen she was selling a few weeks back and smelt it burning in a joint, the typical rubbery, plasticy smelling shite.

The temple ball days are long gone ..occasionally there is the odd bit of nepalese that is so so

When the price crashed in the late 80's it was inevitable that the product would have more fillers henna,bee's wax etc

The percentage of natural plant must now be frighteningly low

Love

Arthur

I know a pretty well off dealer that still smokes pollen/rocky.. :unsure:

I don't only know just a dealer who prefers it, but a few tokers too. If they can get their hands on pollen/soap/rocky or whatever over green then they'll get it. They say it's because the green is too strong and plays with their head. But I reckon that is down to a lot of the commercial stuff being chopped early, plus it could also be that some strains/types agree with them and some don't. With solid stuff they pretty much know exactly what they're in for cos it's more or less all the same.

The temple ball days are long gone ..occasionally there is the odd bit of nepalese that is so so

When the price crashed in the late 80's it was inevitable that the product would have more fillers henna,bee's wax etc

The percentage of natural plant must now be frighteningly low

Love

Arthur

Proper untouched hash is expensive but it is there, very rare though, so if you do come across it expect them to ask for a lot pennies.

• Like 2