A Brew Guide for Essence

ZeroZero

Thanks for this thread Pro....just about to put it into practise myself for the first time. Ive read youve personally used it in veg and up to 2 weeks flower..Im at 3 weeks flower at the mo,and by the time my bits n bobs arrive probally week 4 before I can get spraying.

Do you know of anyone whos used it more than 2 weeks into flower?

Thanks Baldy.

I've used it at 4 and 6 weeks into flower due to my staggered crop, no problems whatsoever although I tried to avoid hitting the buds too much,plus I have very low humidity in my grow room.

Hope this helps Baldy :yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

Well thanks,for a brilliant guide im brewing now again just as a preventitive and just had to come back to see how to do it again, typical stoner hey :rofl: ,,,,regards ,,,,Oss. lol

Guest dr rockster

Great thread mate. :D

I was very impressed by the pic showing your mums and the amazing recovery once innoculated. :yep:

I'll have to get some essence in and I've got an air pump and a similar sprayer already. :yes:

That's a handy guide  thanks.

Am I right in thinking that the brewed essence can also be used as a root drench to inocculate the rootzone with those trichoderma and beneficial bacteria?

Cheers,

SBP.

Yes, any surplus can be used to water through the tops of the pots :blub: This will aid with the re-population of soil life, better rooting and improves soil structure and oxygen availability.

Top thread !

• 3 weeks later...

Probably a stupid question but if you leave it brewing to long and it stops foaming, does that mean it's dead and therefor useless?

Does anyone know if you can use SB plant invigorator in combination with Essence? I want to use the leaf lattice that's in it instead of yucca extract or similar, but will the other ingredients kill the beneficial fungi?

The contents read as:

Foliar Lattice, Linear Sulphanate, Iron Chelate, Nitrogen, natural products.

Any thoughts?

Does anyone know if you can use SB plant invigorator in combination with Essence?

I asked a similar question a while ago mate :)

Click

Probably a stupid question but if you leave it brewing to long and it stops foaming, does that mean it's dead and therefor useless?

I came to this thread to ask a question and you've already asked it Danklord, so I'll bump it :)

When I brew some essence up, it's always frothing like mad after 6 or 7 hours and died down again by the time the 12 hours are up. So, is it useable when it's frothing, or is the full 12 hours necessary, and is it starting to lose some of its usefullness once the frothing stops?

I came to this thread to ask a question and you've already asked it Danklord, so I'll bump it :santa:

When I brew some essence up, it's always frothing like mad after 6 or 7 hours and died down again by the time the 12 hours are up. So, is it useable when it's frothing, or is the full 12 hours necessary, and is it starting to lose some of its usefullness once the frothing stops?

Anyone please?

I came to this thread to ask a question and you've already asked it Danklord, so I'll bump it lol

Anyone please?

The idea is to activate the spores, when frothing they are activated and multiplying rapidly, thats the best time to use it.