A Brew Guide for Essence

ZeroZero

here's my essence brewing nicely at 32c deg.

brewing in a 2 litre pop bottle with top cut of to fit heater,air stone & that.

will be ready for about 11.30 tonight 30 mins b4 lights out.

post-33116-1265824289_thumb.jpg

here's my essence brewing nicely at 32c deg.

brewing in a 2 litre pop bottle with top cut of to fit heater,air stone & that.

will be ready for about 11.30 tonight 30 mins b4 lights out.

...and then you pop the spuds in? Or are those batteries for your heater? :wink: soz :guitar:

• 3 weeks later...
Thats what i was thinking to but it came as the pack in the plain white tub all sealed up ;)

post-29367-1243546864_thumb.jpg

Its pretty much all sunk to the bottom of the jug

post-29367-1243547006_thumb.jpg

It doesn't look right to me from what i've seen of other people essence

;):)lol:rofl: :rofl:

thats pm granules bro

Thats what i was thinking to but it came as the pack in the plain white tub all sealed up :(

post-29367-1243546864_thumb.jpg

Its pretty much all sunk to the bottom of the jug

post-29367-1243547006_thumb.jpg

It doesn't look right to me from what i've seen of other people essence

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thats pm granules bro

Did you read the rest of the thread? Bit late with your ridicule really.

• 5 months later...

Hi All, My kit arrived lunchtime today, lights out is at half 8 so i'm thinking its probably best left until

tomo morn, then i can keep my eye on it. One thing tho, i haven't got an Aquarium heater and was

going to go the propagator route, its a heated one from B&Q. From what i can make out it works fine,

a few degree's under the ideal 32 C, obviously its getting too hot and cooking them were trying to

aviod. Although this method works fine, doesn't froth quite as much, but still does the trick.

Is it worth taking your jug out of the prop and putting it in a pan of already boiled water to bring the temps back up, from what i can follow its more effective that bit higher than a propagator can manage. Is it worth a bash, or a waste of time, just want it to work and there's not enough to make

cock-ups with. So glad Lazarus 1.0 asked the questions he did, i'd have been asking the same things. Dont want to be a pain OT1, at least i'm in the right section now-Sorry about that :spliff::spliff:

• 3 months later...

Hello everybody,

My apologies for asking and I am sure this question has already been asked but despite looking thriugh the previous posts I can't find any reference to it.

How often would you spray the essence and in which cycles veg and bloom.

Thanks for your help.

Om

For prevention in early and late veg they shouldn't need it after that.

-2Hi

Thanks for your comment 2Hi

So we're looking at twice in the average lilfe of a plant then ?

Om

• 3 months later...

What's the latest in flower you can use essance?

I've got an infection but can't afford to dump the plants, I need to put them into flower so just wondering what's the longest I can use it without having an affect on the end product?

:yinyang:

What's the latest in flower you can use essance?

I've got an infection but can't afford to dump the plants, I need to put them into flower so just wondering what's the longest I can use it without having an affect on the end product?

:yinyang:

Can be used anytime - http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=155749&view=findpost&p=1739796

I've used it 5 wks in with no detrimental effect, I tried not to spray directly on the bud though.

Just used it for the first time on mine, im 3 weeks into flower and iv got to say its magic stuff, stopped the lsf in its tracks, havent noticed anymore infected leaves since i removed those that were. Gonna give them another spray next weekend to be sure and this time il remember to add the biowetter :doh: so i dont get shiny spots on me leaves ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Is this really has complicated as it sounds?

I'll be honest my head is kind of in a spin after reading this thread.

I have two 10 day old seedlings which are not looking too healthy and showing signs of what I'm pretty sure is lsf.

In the original instructions they say the everything is left in a heated prop, and yet It appears the essence is re-heated on a ceramic cooker? Is that correct? If so why the need for a heated prop?

Am I better off just buying an aquarium heater instead of a heated prop which I assume would be better at keeping a constant temperature?

I have an essence kit, but that only comes with one airstone and pump and yet in these instructions two are being used. So do i need to buy another pump and airstone?

I've had my essence for nearly 6 months now and would love to use it, but the more I read about how to use it, the less confident I am that I'll do it properly.

I know these questions have most likely been posted already and I have probably read the answers, but I'm suffering from information overload i think.

Edited by PowerPainter
  • Like 1