Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

10,936 topics in this forum

1. Question on SATIVA SEEDS

• 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Who has grown any of these?

• 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. seeds in the uk

• 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  4. Strain List

• 12 replies
    • 3.4k views
  5. Feminised seeds??? 1 2

• 20 replies
    • 3.4k views
  6. x-mas strains!

• 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. New strain base

• 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. does anyone use bubble bags/isolaters?

• 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Do you use SEEDS or CUTTINGS

• 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Has anyone bought seeds

• 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. greatest strain

• 8 replies
    • 2.3k views

• latigid aikon
      What about the whorled phillotaxy and mutants?   Is it possible me and @BilgePump got dodgy seeds because I haven't seen anyone else mention those traits?   FWIW mine were given to me by you presumably with the hope I'd say nice things about them... And I think @BilgePump got his at the same time? That was when you first resurrected the SSSC brand, were the very first seeds you supplied the same as those in later batches?
    • Banarchylamp
      Looking good dude, well done on finding a RUB that doesnt leak! When I made mine I couldn't find one that didnt piss water everywhere
    • Antonio_DutchPassion
      I have seen very happy indoor growers of the Black Lebanon too mates.. but each environment is different and there are so many variables that could have an affect on how it grows/stretches.. your stretch was quite extreme to be honest, I have seen a few other plants exhibit some stretch before but nothing too extreme in my opinion.   I agree the info on the SSSC site can be a bit confusing.. :   She grows between 80cm and 1.50 m tall and is also very suited to the SOG grow technique. SCROG is possible but takes longer because she isn't the stretchiest of strains   -------   It's not very common to see a plant this vigorous with such growth speed.     But as @OldFord says, it could be she likes the outdoor environment a bit more, also coming from the old-school heritage landrace genetics she orginally comes from.. Its definitely something I'll give as feedback to the guy in charge there, and something the breeder can hopefully work on.   Regarding the non-germinated seeds of the Sugar Bomb Punch and Black Lebanon, where did you buy these? And did you contact us about it?   We are always willing to help our customers, as well as sending out replacements if necessary.. just so you know mate. We are here to help where we can..   Hope you all have a good day  
    • EarLobe
      2 Magnesium By-Glycinate 1 Joint and 1 glass of milk to wash it all down. Usually do this about 11pm and in bed by midnight, as long as I get 7 hours I will function. Anything less and I really struggle to motivate myself until lunch. Walking the dog usually helps. The magnesium helps me get off to sleep and I've bought a pair of "Loop" ear plugs and since buying I havent woken up at my usual 4.30am... That time on the clock will always haunt me.   Hope it fixes itself.   ATB
  • 159 Cream of the Crop - March 2024

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

• CuriousOrange
      • iShouldCoCo
      • NezA
      • Văru'
      • KC
      • Green Dogg
      • Punta Roja
      • Killuminati

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use