Question on SATIVA SEEDS

RENEGADE

Hi !, everybody,

Hope someone can help me ? I'm wanting to get some seeds,

SATIVA strain (not Indica). Can anyone recomend any names/types and a good seed bank/shop preferably with a web site, so i can check up more info . Also any info on taste

and other relevant stuff would be appreciated about SATIVA plants.

Thanks in advance to all who reply !

CHEERS ! !

RENEGADE

Guest THE PUFFER

WE, UK420 may still have some Nevilles Haze left...but I'll have to check the seedbank first me 'ol bud.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be accused of spamming, but if you can't be nice to your mates what is the point.  I would recommend the Aussie bush, from ASS (Australian Sativa Seeds, love the acronym) via seedsdirect.

I had the pleasure of testing these seeds last year and they are very managable indoors and the 70 day flowering time is more than compensated for by the yeild.  The high is uplifting, euphoric and creeps up on you, mull to lose your car, bearings and ego with, a favourite. I also grow C99 and for a haze dominant to have that indica growth pattern is astonishing.  One day day I will find the room to try Neville's haze, just not brave enough at the moment.

Oh and the Aussie Bush is an IBL from a respected breeder (ex breeders mod at OG) REALLY cheap, IMO, and a fabulous smoke.

U