does anyone use bubble bags/isolaters?

billybob

As I'm sure I have announced on this very board, I do possess bubblebags.  What i didn't realise was that I had to keep notes.  I know everyone is interested, I have wanted them for a long time, but give me the joy of one/two/three buubble runs with friends and no scales in/on site/sight -0 still smoking it as you might have noticed.

Show you mine if you show me yours.

Let's activate the picture thing as a solstice present.

• 2 weeks later...

If my memory serves me correctly, ice-o-lators were the first commonly available ice extraction bag; made by Milo in Amsterdam. comes in the 5 gallon size, with a two bag kit of 220 u (micron, I think that's the abr.) and 73u, the first extracts the vegetable matter from your liquid goop, the second extracts the tricomes ( the good stuff).

The bubble bags are a Canadian refinement of the process by the estimable Bubbleman.  Two 5 gallon kits, the four bag, consisting of 220 u work bag, 160 u, 73 u and the 25u.  The six bag kit adds a 250 u and 190 u.

If processing sativa or sativa dominants the smaller 25 u screen is essential IMO, as the proportion of hash gathered from the lower screen is 3:1, the opposite of the indica dom's results.

Hope that helped a bit, I don't like the version of me that replied to the earlier question, don't like me on Columbian marching powder.

:D