greatest strain

surealsmokaz

out of all the strains of ganga in the world, what would you say is the best to be home-growing?

the answer should be based on potency, yeild, smoking quality, and the best high <sounds like some freak-ass daytime gameshow> the answer... is up... to you...

no, but seriously, what strain should hold this ultra desirable title??

a nice indica strain like K2, short bushy, tastes smooth and well gets ya stoned.

but the nicest smelling strain of skunk i've smelt is norhtern lights.

but thats a bit of the subject.

i'm still deciding what seeds i'm going to start growing.

Guest THE PUFFER

Personally, I couldn't name one particular strain as the planets best....not until I have sat and smoked every single strain. :tounge2:

P.s. ~ HIGH maan :thumbs:

from what i've smoked so far, its between sensi star, ak-47, and kali mist.

chocolate thai is very nice as well, but not as strong as the others, a more unique taste though; a lot of strains these days generally just taste piney. not that theres anything bad with that, just something different now and then is nice.

a lot of ppl say jack herer is one of the best, but its soo overrated and hyped up, not nearly the best, not even in my top 10.

I have to say that Afghani is a much under-rated smoke - excellent yield - very powerful high, bug resistant, hard as nails - just a name that's a little dated.

A very topical smoke these days of course - though I do intend to give as many as possible to try - perhaps settle into retirement with a top 10 then...

Quote from THE PUFFER, posted on Dec. 02 2001,20:44

Personally, I couldn't name one particular strain as the planets best....not until I have sat and smoked every single strain. :tounge2:

I'll join ya there mate!

Ill agree wid me bud puffer on dis one DUUNNNNNNNNO ?? ill tell  ya when i find it :) :)

But so far to smoke ..... White Butterfly ( Rokrij, DAM)  

Nevilles Haze and super silver Haze (both from Greenhouse, Dam) and Californian Gold (Teehuis, Haarlem)

for strength .. SSH and NH

for taste WB and CG

Greenhouse says that NH is prolific covered in bud and produces very large yields !!yum yum

gh02.jpg

Nevilles Haze

:stoned:  :D

Guest THE PUFFER

But nevilles haze is also notoriously hard to grow, has to be started on a 12/12 cycle, some plants take too long to flower, even the earliest can take 90-95 days :0

But it is a real treat :satisfied:

Yeah man, where i read the info they said it was not for beginner growers !! but what a BUD bud :stoned:

someone i know has to try to grow it !!

growaseed-tran.gif