Who has grown any of these?

SpaceCadet

Hi All,

Currently got a Sweet Tooth #3 (Spice of Life), Super Crystal (Homegrown Fantaseeds), Blue Heaven (Dutch Passion), Ice (Nirvana) on the go.

If anyone has grown any of these before and can tell me what to expect (size, high, smell, yield, etc.) I would appreciate it.

Have grown Nirvana - Top 44 (easy plant to grow, nice buzzing high, but watch out she stinks)

Happy Growing  

SpaceCadet  :D

Guest THE PUFFER

High bud. :)

I too would like to know how Blue Heaven responds. I've got that one shortlisted  in me big black book for crossing with. I wouldn't mind adding a touch of blue to my Puffers Mist as it already shows chinks of dark bluey/purple.

Expect a stumpy Ice plant, very bushy...no idea about super crystal...and Sweet tooth...well...got any cuttings going bud...? :P

Peace

Hi Puffer,

No cuttings going at the moment - these girls are already in their flowering light cycle. More than happy to swop some seeds if you like though (what have you got). Let me know

:P

Cheers

SpaceCadet

Unfortunately spacey - I haven't tried those particular strains yet - though the ST#3 did raise my eyebrows - it's on my next order sheet with BOGBubble - I expect great things of it as I've seen a great many grows with it that have been very gardener-happy - i.e. very vigourous growth, lots of buds, high bud density, resistant and tough, superb taste and dazing stone.

An all round winner - I'm out of seeds at the moment - though in a month or two I should have a few tasty clones to swap.

tata!

Will let you guys know how she grows and probably be able to post a few pics if I can borrow a digicam.

Happy growing and happier smoking  ;)

Later

SpaceCadet