Grobag's Hash Thread

grobag

Here's how it looks ATM. I now have everything I need for jellying tomorrow evening after work. :yep:

tn_gallery_5967_1015_7590.jpg

4th Freeze Purge

tn_gallery_5967_1015_66612.jpg

How it looks now

• Like 1

Morning all, So here's how the oils were shaping up when I got in from work last night. I'm off to work again now but will be making jellies tonight. Part ofthis oil I will mix with dry sift (WW), the other half with Bubble from the same batch of trim. So I'll be posting a jelly thread tonight for those interested. :smoke: A jelly comparison as it were. Ideally I'd be letting this oil settle for a week first but that ain't happening so I'll be intensely freeze purging for an hour prior to making jelly, whilst I normalise. :wink:

tn_gallery_5967_1015_36311.jpg

New Batch Compared to the Lot#5 Oil At room temps

tn_gallery_5967_1015_10482.jpg

Oils Compared Warmed slightly through tacking about

tn_gallery_5967_1015_130185.jpg

A Closer look at the New Batch 1

tn_gallery_5967_1015_102194.jpg

New Batch Close Up 2

tn_gallery_5967_1015_68984.jpg

New Batch Close Up 3

:yahoo:

niiice Grobag :wink:

bet you can't roll that jelly into a snake for your joint tho :wink:

:yahoo:

The cured Lot#5 oil, when put in the fridge then rolled in the plastic rather than in your fingers and you can actually. No chance with the latest one yet though. :smoke:

I'll post a pic of it later held up to the light so you can see through it, clear as a bell tis. :ouch:

Wicked stuff gro mate :soap: This thread is already shaping up to be one of the finest hash making resources iv laid eyes on.

Master at work and i salute you.

:yinyang:

just got back from where FD? :yinyang:

I've decided to start this thread for various reasons, the first being to test out the new gallery posting tool. :guitar:

This thread will take a while to form as I make various things and post them up but I'll keep putting the various methods and techniques in here so that they are all in one place. I'll mainly focus on the hashes, oils and jellies that I make and cure, but I'll also be including all the imports I come across as a comparison to show that YOU can make better products than even the most seasoned regional producer. B) Forget Afghani and Leb from the 70's, UK420 is where the best hash ever produced can be found.

Ever wondered how a certain hash or oil is made? Pose the question in this thread and when I have the trim I'll make it and show you how it's done and with my own tried and tested techniques. Feel free to add any additions or changes you would make, that's the idea. With a bit of luck we could come up with some great new ideas between us. :rofl:

Excellent idea mate, i'd love to know how to make some nepalese temple ball and what strain it comes from cos its my personal favourite, cheers

hey gro, I found out summat I thought very interesting recently.

Did ya know it is possible to produce an oil without any solvent/alcohol/chemical of any kind?

I didnt.

Well ya can. With very high grade hash and an electric press you can extract pure thc oil.

The hash used becomes completely stripped of its potency, has no power.

Very expensive, but its next on me list.

• Like 1

Guest Gert Lush
Did ya know it is possible to produce an oil without any solvent/alcohol/chemical of any kind?

Wow! I (very) vaguely remember hearing about something like this in the dim past, but never heard of it again...

D'you know who makes it using this method, FD?

Guest Gert Lush
For those interested, this is what I'm still doing with the oil. Every day I've been giving it another freeze and back to normal temps again. This helps it homogenise and make utterly sure there's no solvent in there. The bubbles are now air and THC volatiles rather than solvent. :yinyang:

When you purge it, do you warm it up to an almost (or totally) liquid state each time before you put it in the freezer?

Or do you just go straight from room temp?

Wow! I (very) vaguely remember hearing about something like this in the dim past, but never heard of it again...

D'you know who makes it using this method, FD?

anyone with good quality hash and a very powerful press could do it gert, but u can prolly guess who told me... if ya cant pm me

is it called rosin FD solventless Hashoil

I dont know the name H, just they call it natural oil as opposed to made with chemicals