Grobag's Hash Thread

grobag

Just out of interest gro - and sorry for jacking the thread re:budder - but how many hits/joints/pipes or whatever would u get from a gram of your delicious oil cos im sure at the end of the day with the genetics u sed and the skill u got Im sure this budder cant be much better if it is at al than what u make.

The budder will be nice but I guarantee that weight for weight that the Lot#5 oil is stronger but different. I've got some IPA on order and will get it soon. I'll make some budder then to prove a point. Plus I'll make it my way which will include water washing, quick wash Iso washing, purging then the 'whipping' that people seem to think is so vitally important. It will extract a wider range of cannabinoids which will make it a different stone but it will also extract contaminants with it which will 'water it down' in comparison the THC Trichome Treacle above.

For the moment though I'll be showing my prefered method of making a better product than that in my eyes.

:D

Edit to add: How many hits per gram? - Well I'm a bit of a heavy toker so I'll prolly make about 4-5 joints from a gram. Knock your socks off though. :)

Edited by grobag

That is the one thing about the budder that I don't like; it's not a full stone as it is mainly 'just' THC.

Wrong way around mate, budder should be a fuller stone whilst BHO is just THC. :)

Indeed i will, once i'm come back from outer space. If this lot#5 weed is owt to go by, i'll need life support! :guitar:lol

Lovely GC nug pic too mate ;)

Lovely GC nug pic too mate ;)

Full credit to the grower really.....erm you. lol

Here's the last of the bubble drying now.

tn_gallery_5967_1014_7187.jpg

2nd batch, 1st screen drying

tn_gallery_5967_1014_82998.jpg

Total bubble yield Not bad for the amount of trim.

:guitar:

Cheers V. :guitar:

Here's an old pic of the weed the new oil was made from.

tn_gallery_5967_1015_27794.jpg

A nug the new oil was made from ESBHaze(/ESBish)

tn_gallery_5967_1015_6373.jpg

New oil

Edited by grobag

Cheers for the comments guys. lol

grobag, what is your opinion on screen hash?

I love it mate. I've got a load here now that I'll be using for the final rub up. I'll be making a bit of jelly by one method in a few days though so I'll post that up then.

I'm out of trim right now so that kind of puts a halt on proceedings regarding other techniques but with the next load I'll be dry sifting instead of bubbling, then Iso oiling the remains instead of Butane. Big differences but all lovely.

;)