Grobag's Hash Thread

grobag

Hi grobag

i was just wondering do you ever make your oil into paste or aka as budder ? i made some last night by accident i find it much nicer than oil so tasty and smother to smoke :wink: and you can handle it easy with out sticking to ya

Hi grobag

i was just wondering do you ever make your oil into paste or aka as budder ? i made some last night by accident i find it much nicer than oil so tasty and smother to smoke :lookaround: and you can handle it easy with out sticking to ya

To be honest mate I'm not quite sure what you mean by Budder/paste. I've heard the phrase a few times now but am not sure what it is. The oils will be mixed with resin on the main this time, I'll be making that later when I've got all the bits and bobs together. Is that what you mean?

:lookaround:

its 'air-whipped ' Iso oil gro

sposed to be way more potent than iso due to the whipping of it

its that stuff the ake the bullshit claim u can get 40 hits per gram of it :lookaround: my arse

i think they trying to take the method further now by using co2 containers

Edited by FD

It is indeed as good as they say. :lookaround:

40 hits is definitely achievable but who's counting? Maybe you mean it costs 40 bucks a gram?

I always thought the budder guy had kept the method secret?

[Link edited out by Gro]

Edited by grobag

(link removed)

Budder info up there^^ and it is indeed as good as they say. :)

40 hits is definitely achievable but who's counting? Maybe you mean it costs 40 bucks a gram?

I always thought the budder guy had kept the method secret?

ye he keeps it secret and says bullshit for misinfo too

no i dont mean 40 bucks a gram, 40 HITS or doses

40 doses no way, I may have never smoked it, but I can believe I could get 40 hits, be surprised to get 10 even if its as great as they say

Edited by HydroNaut

''

BudderKing is also determined to make Budder on other continents. He wants it in Dutch coffeeshops. It's hard to make, he says: it takes an ounce of prime buds to make about three grams of prime Budder. Three grams of Budder provides about 100 hits, and each hit will get you as high as if you had just smoked a joint or two.''

bolluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssss

• Like 2

ye he keeps it secret and says bullshit for misinfo too

no i dont mean 40 bucks a gram, 40 HITS or doses

40 doses no way, I may have never smoked it, but I can believe I could get 40 hits, be surprised to get 10 even if its as great as they say

So you've never smoked it but you know what it's like?

I really think you should try it before bad mouthing it like that mate.

Edited by nath

I've smoked enuff quality bud, hash and oil in my time to know there aint nothing out there that a guy with my tolerance could get 40 fucking hits from one gram

not happening.

• Like 1

I've smoked enuff quality bud, hash and oil in my time to know there aint nothing out there that a guy with my tolerance could get 40 fucking hits from one gram

not happening.

You may have smoked titanic amounts of quality bud hash and oil in your time but you have not smoked budder so you should probably shut up.

Do you think the twats at Cannabis Culture would advertise it as such otherwise?

So basically they're saying that if I take the oil I've made and whip some air into it, it will both remove remaining solvent and add airy bubbles instead. But they're using ISO instead of butane so will have a more contaminated product to begin with. :) If right - no I don't do that. I take more of a shanti, shanti approach and take my time.

The oil I made a few days ago has settled a bit now and today I'll do a spot of freeze purging to aid the process but otherwise I'll just leave it in a dark cool place. I'll post pics of how it changes - some people will be quite surprised I'm sure.

I'll do a post now of the new things I made last night but it will be a little while yet before the final products will be done.

:D

I really think you should try it before bad mouthing it like that mate.

:) pmsl

where's the bad mouthing? im sure its very strong just not strong enuff that 1/40th of a gram is gonna fuck me or 1/30th as he now seems to have revised it too from a different thing I read

just fucking think about it - 0.025 of a gram is gonna be like smoking a joint or 2 - bollocks - i smoke pure reefers so im sure a 40th of that thing that has only been extracted from one ounce of bud aint gonna be comparable to 4 grams of the same herb

anyway, i wont waste 80 fucking quid ona gram of it but if anyone wants to bring half a gram to the expo I'll bash it one -oooo that'd be like 15 hits or 30 joints

bollocks

You may have smoked titanic amounts of quality bud hash and oil in your time but you have not smoked budder so you should probably shut up.

Do you think the twats at Cannabis Culture would advertise it as such otherwise?

oohh no of course not, there's no spin and bullshit perpetuated about strains and products in the canna world is there? no that could never be the case so I best shut up

So I made a new oil last night - looks great; plus I had another bubble run.

I found a bag full of buds that I'd saved for some reason even though I'd obviously oiled them already - ESBHaze buds. So I threw them in the coffee pot with the left-overs from the Lot#5 oil run and squirted in a couple of cans of butane to see if there was anything left in it all before I threw it away.

It made quite a healthy blob of nice oil. :)

tn_gallery_5967_1015_24025.jpg

New batch of oil Made from a mixture of used trim/air bud from Lot#5 and ESBHaze.

tn_gallery_5967_1015_20915.jpg

Different oils made the same way

tn_gallery_5967_1015_92734.jpg

Lot#5 oil curing 3rd day

tn_gallery_5967_1014_55690.jpg

Last night's produce

tn_gallery_5967_1015_48755.jpg

Bits and bobs made so far

tn_gallery_5967_1014_11335.jpg

Second batch of bubble Second sac.

tn_gallery_5967_1014_8773.jpg

2nd batch, 2nd sac, following morning

• Like 1

Just out of interest gro - and sorry for jacking the thread re:budder - but how many hits/joints/pipes or whatever would u get from a gram of your delicious oil cos im sure at the end of the day with the genetics u sed and the skill u got Im sure this budder cant be much better if it is at al than what u make.