there's alot on google about rockdust, here's one link

.organicgarden.org.uk/remineralisation/germination_trial.htm

put your own http and www on the front.

and a better one from wiki

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_flour

Edited by Tony 2th

Sorry its pinetum not pineham :wink:

Read this river king

yeh i read that before i was looking for it but couldnt find it thanks alot mate

edit for spelling

Edited by notts.pots

nope, but ill get on it. thanks est1967 :wink:

they look like this, the rootgrow the red pack is for smaller plants, if you are vegging a tree for months then you could try the middle pack lol, I got both but am only using the small pack and for the first time today when I pot my white russian up. The trichoderma also helps the roots can also be used as a foliar spray to help prevent 'leaf spot fungus'

post-22096-1197821604_thumb.jpg

post-22096-1197821696_thumb.jpg

Edited by established1976
  • Like 1

cheers RJ,just had aquick read and its quite alarming that the pinetum rock dust has other shit in it but no worries im gonna use it anyway.

other stuff im gonna but to go with the rock dust are:- rootgrow, trichoderma and molasses.

all this shit mixed up together should be alot of fun :wink:

• Like 1

nope, but ill get on it. thanks est1967 :wink:

they look like this, the rootgrow the red pack is for smaller plants, if you are vegging a tree for months then you could try the middle pack lol, I got both but am only using the small pack and for the first time today when I pot my white russian up. The trichoderma also helps the roots can also be used as a foliar spray to help prevent 'leaf spot fungus'

thanks est1976, im gonna check my local grow shop and see if i cant get some of this stuff down there lol

• Like 1