Rock Dust.

murran

but still, when when you get the munchies and all that's around is the rockdust DON"T EAT IT!!!
:yep:

hehe, good advice.

Seriously folks, I want to thank everyone here for contributing to this thread. Good stuff! As mentioned, I feel okay with my rock powder as it is feed stock quality. It's not a sure guarentee that it is safe, but given how easy it is to sue in this country, I would think that the folks producing the stuff (in my country anyway) are being careful with their claims. In addition the US makes a ton of money from beef exports and we really don't want to mess that up with arsenic laden cattle. lol

I'll see if i can do some research on the mineral content of the rock powder that I am getting and see if there is any info about heavy metals in feed cattle. I'll also do a test with rock dust per Sir Felixs suggestion, but it will be a month or so before I can get to that.

Again, thanks everyone for your contributions!!! :flex:

Edited by Randalizer

Sir Felix's

Just call me Comrade post-17084-1213559459.gif :flex:

Now does anyone has access to a mass spectrometer ?

Sir Felix's

Just call me Comrade post-17084-1213559459.gif lol

Now does anyone has access to a mass spectrometer ?

:rofl: Comrade (Druze)

tread worth reading btw just figured that rock stuff out, must order some :D

Fuckaround people - you are smoking something that will coat your lungs with tar and a cocktail of carcinogenic chemicals far in excess of the toxicity of anything that may or may not be present in livestock grade mineral powder - if you grow near a road, in an attic with asbestos insulation, where lead piping exists or have water that comes through copper piping you will get more contamination. I reckon chill out - if we are dumb enough to smoke then that should be our health priority - that is the shit that will kill us :D

• Like 1

Fuckaround people - you are smoking something that will coat your lungs with tar and a cocktail of carcinogenic chemicals

How about if you vaporise ? Would any of these heavy elements make it into the vapour ?

Ha! I really don't know - i only chimed in 'coz i thought it was funny that people are worried about getting poisoned. I would guess that a vaporiser would reduce the contaminants a lot but you are still getting a dose of chemicals otherwise you wouldn't get baked. I have never tried a vaporiser - are they any good?

Ha! I really don't know - i only chimed in 'coz i thought it was funny that people are worried about getting poisoned. I would guess that a vaporiser would reduce the contaminants a lot but you are still getting a dose of chemicals otherwise you wouldn't get baked. I have never tried a vaporiser - are they any good?

Risk reduction I would guess but these things can go a little too far sometimes perhaps. Mind you would you smoke slightly radioactive tobacco ?

Very much horses for courses with vaporisers, they don't seem to agree with everyone and some of the real cheap ones aren't worth bothering with at all. Having said that though if they do work for you a very small amount of bud goes a very long way indeed lol and the ability to be able to distill off different highs at varing temps with the Volcano is a real bonus.

Well I don't smoke tobacco but again I would think that it's the other additives that would get you first - I live in the Wezcountry and radon levels are quite high around here, so radiation doesn't trouble me over much

If you don't smoke tobacco already then you may find they work out for you, have a look at some of Keye's threads on Volcano's as he's had his for a while now :ouch:

If you don't smoke tobacco already then you may find they work out for you, have a look at some of Keye's threads on Volcano's as he's had his for a while now ;)

I just saw the price of them. Holy moly. £350 for the deluxe :) - guess it's the old iron lung for me then

You can get them cheaper than that but you'd still be looking at £250+

And you'll save that in weed within a few months... They are a sound investment..

Fuckaround people - you are smoking something that will coat your lungs with tar and a cocktail of carcinogenic chemicals far in excess of the toxicity of anything that may or may not be present in livestock grade mineral powder - if you grow near a road, in an attic with asbestos insulation, where lead piping exists or have water that comes through copper piping you will get more contamination. I reckon chill out - if we are dumb enough to smoke then that should be our health priority - that is the shit that will kill us lol

I tough that rock dust are minerals taken form soil and fully natural did i get the tread wrong ? :stoned:

I tough that rock dust are minerals taken form soil and fully natural did i get the tread wrong ? :spliff:

I believe most rockdust is merely ground up basalt that is usually a waste product from rock mining. The quarries are just interested in large saleable lumps of rock not all the dust produced working those blocks.