Combatting Leaf Spot Fungal Infection.

eri

• 3 weeks later...

post-64041-0-31764600-1305542406_thumb.jpg

had a bash at taking a pic for ya....

its now happening in veg closet. :headpain:

my initial thought was nute build up or ...root temps etc.

av checked all over for mites with a magnifying glass n can't see anyone/thing.(the spots appear faintly on the reverse side also but couldn't focus enough for that.)

Edited by perlzgirl

• 1 month later...

Sooo happy I took the time to read thru this post...

I was actually looking for tips on combatting bud rot & a recurring mould issue (caused by the environment my tent is in and my own idleness in not keeping it sparkly clean)

Middle of week 5 of 12/12, 4 ladies, the best one gets a touch of mould in a top cola and two patches on separate stems lower down.

Got sum bud rot stop, treated twice, no effect.

Read this thread, mixed up 1tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp washing up liquid & 1ltr h2o. Scraped the mould off the branches & pulled the infected bud, quick spray, left it alone.

36 hours later and still clear..

Woohoo!

I was actually looking for tips on combatting bud rot & a recurring mould issue (caused by the environment my tent is in and my own idleness in not keeping it sparkly clean)

Tip 1 - Sort your environment.

Tip 2 - Stop being idle.

:)

I know, I know..

My tent is in my cellar, which has some damp issues that i simply can't afford to fix at the mo.

Is it possible to filter the intake to stop spores without ruining my negative pressure..?

{Sal trundles off to do more research}

• 1 month later...

Would Potassium Bicarb and Sulpher (from garlic) mix ok to make a fungicide?

I did it and it seems to have got rid of the mold but I got a couple of small white dry like burn patches on the leaves that have shown up... do these two chemicals together mix well with plant matter?

Going thru the fungus fighter threads and having had this crap it really is a killer :dev::execute: .

Lost a full 18 plant sog to it . You just have to keep a clean plant ha ha :doctor: .

For what its worth I used half/dose fungus fighter at week 4 (systemic) on any clean clones i got after dumping the original Mother ( a must ). Then i applied neeme oil , that is the fungicide type oil not the insecticide one and within 10 weeks it got the Rope ! . The sooner you get this bitch under control the better , I had this down as nute def at first :eek: and if you don't sus this one early then all ya plants get it :laser: . Another good one with this method is you treat for spider mights also . The actual fungus i got looked like spider mite bites to start with ! WTF ? Symptoms are down to plant type & how long they have been in flower so you don't know you got it till its to late :war:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody !

been reading most of the posts here ... but cant understand what is the company which manufacture the BioLife product...

I've been seaching on google aswell but many many result for biolife ...

can somebody please help ??

Fungus Fighter = Bayer

BioLife = ???

urgent matter ... thanks !!!

PS : any good feedbacks on garlic sprays ?? i feel this solution but would love to hear positive comments before still ... let me know thx

Edited by swissfarma

I dont know much about garlic sprays and wot not but have been battling with the dreaded lsf for my last 2 grows.

PM essence is the only thing that really worked, and the plants love it too, if ya follow the correct brewing technique the stuff is amazing, bought them but from the brink it did :guitar:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've just picked all infected leaves out. Went down to garden centre and bought a fungicide suitable for edible vegetables. Will test on one plant and if its ok I'll do the rest..

never had this in coco

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, ive just ordered some PM essence for my blues girl as she's got the dreaded lsf! She's been flowering for 20 days now I was wondering what affect a bad case of lsf has on the production of buds? If the essence doesnt clear it up will she still produce nice buds albeit at a lesser yield or does the fungus really eff things up flower wise?

Thanks

:yinyang:

Hi everyone, ive just ordered some PM essence for my blues girl as she's got the dreaded lsf! She's been flowering for 20 days now I was wondering what affect a bad case of lsf has on the production of buds? If the essence doesnt clear it up will she still produce nice buds albeit at a lesser yield or does the fungus really eff things up flower wise?

Thanks

Iv had it on the last couple of grows the bastard swine but it doesn't seem to affect the buds/smoke, im sure it reduces yield a wee bit though. Keep it clean and keep it green :lucky:

• Like 1

Thanks alot pal thats put my mind at ease abit, thats the trouble with only having a one plant grow is she gets too sick you've gotta start all over again!

• Like 1