Hashish/weed Reports

Big - L

I agree and interesting to see what strains hold interest and retain a reputation over time. Sad to see some of the old classics off the menus like warlock, also sad to see katsu in a refurbishment and with god awful weed and no bubba!

• Like 1

@@Darwin was your digs purely for katsu or just for the de pjip/albert kuyp market area?

Edited by Planta pablo
  • Like 1

The market mainly, and the nice park nearby. Got a smoker friendly apartment so more concerned about finding some nice strains rather than somewhere to smoke.

So had hoped for both bubba and black widow, never mind!

Put gsc and Mexican haze on my list now! This is our fourth trip and I always end up blowing loads on finding the decent buds on offer! It can be a bit of a hunt I'm sure you know so any info is gold dust!!

Thank you fer taking the time to write up the list.

• Like 1

@@Darwin I only saw that one gsc cross despite possibly going into nearly 20 shops (those listed were just where I bought from but went in around another 8 to ten shops where I didn't buy a thing but just menu browsed), but I do recall seeing an online menu from march this year which one shop (the name eludes me) had gsc listed and from memory it wasn't a gsc cross.

It maybe wise searching through some of the recent menus online just to get an idea what shops may have gsc but not to set your hopes on it if you know what I mean.

• 2 weeks later...

your get gsc from funky monkey and greay area (both aint great and alot of euros) grey area silver bubble though thats um um um, i dont like funky monkey either they wanted everyone in the group to buy weed and order a drink so we went round to corner to 1e hulp (og casey shatter ws awesome) and larby is a great guy.

katsu been going down hill for awhile the only strain i like there is northernlights silverpearl its a great 20 euro deal and the so gouda iso is nice and cheap and bloody strong. de graal is the star of de pijp not sure if its affected by the 250m rule if so its open at 6. great hash favs pak sat gardela and super cream, also club media zooltjes is stunning + hindu kush is always nice there..

if interested heres my last trip report i did i couldnt be bothered to carry it on after day 1 though.

http://coffeeshopdirect.info/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27889

• Like 1

so heres a nice map i made awhile ago for depijp area..

ad667722

so i think oceans closed down now yoyo not sure

A : albert cupystraat tram stop (tram 14 or 16 i think)

Been quite some time since av been over in fact av only been the once since the change over to the euro. The price of weed/hash is absolutely ridiculous these days. Last time I was there I picked up 1500g of gorgeous Afghani hash for £800. Had a nightmare time gettin the shit home but we managed in the end

I do miss the good old days of 25guilder deals and stayin at the "Last Resort" cant see myself ever goin back now

• Like 1

Been quite some time since av been over in fact av only been the once since the change over to the euro. The price of weed/hash is absolutely ridiculous these days. Last time I was there I picked up 1500g of gorgeous Afghani hash for £800. Had a nightmare time gettin the shit home but we managed in the end

I do miss the good old days of 25guilder deals and stayin at the "Last Resort" cant see myself ever goin back now

How do you source that kind of weight?

I wanna be able to just get an oz or two halfs of decent bud and not have to pay by the g.

RR

• 1 month later...

Where in the dam can I find some UGORG preferably killer skunk or some blues.

Buy some ugorg pips & grow them your self it will taste so much sweeter mate.

Buy some ugorg pips & grow them your self it will taste so much sweeter mate.

I do intend growing them sometime ,I have some beans in storage I need to get through first though and as I am going to the cannabis cup this year I was wondering where I could sample these while I am there.Some good hash reports on this thread to..
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Recently back from a trip,i will try and rememember a few that was visited...we(the missus)spent quite a bit of time in abraxas,didnt try the weed but had a nice bit of hash from there,

some type of cream i think!...grey area..err..kosher kush,was ok i suppose.....nowt special really,but saying that most of the weed outthere aint special nomore....another that springs

to mind was rustland,had some really nice pollen from there dirt cheap too($7),lovely blue tinge to the smoke an sweet to the taste!..the ash was proper white..went back the following

day to get some more,but it wasnt the same unfortunatly :( ...the king hassan in kadginski's was ok too....the most comfortable had to be resin,got there about 10.45 an left there

at 12.30...proper comfy cushions foot poffee's the lot lol,some fella was asleep on a swing wi no shoes or socks on,only in the dam,lol....the worst 2 shops was de kroon opposite 420

and blues brotheres both had bt with serous attitude,used to like de kroon years ago too!....went in loads,will pick the wifes brain later...

kind regards hd

• 3 weeks later...

had some really nice 'morrison haze' from the doors coffeeshop a bit pricey but it was nice smoke gave me a nice grin for a while

blue chronic i got from greenplace was nice and tasty also the caramello and twizzla i enjoyed from here

a gram of LA kush from hunters, which was nice n potent also the cleanest burning of the trip, but at the same time i got ripped off on a gram of 'malana sweet cream' at 15 euro a gram

i didnt try it till i got home but its more like henna...no buzz what so ever and smells shit when a flame is put to it

now im just awaiting on my OG shire pipe :oldtoker: to arrive so i can sample a bit of this i think this 1 is sold as king hassan..

gallery_64086_4763_74914.jpg

and a softer 1

gallery_64086_4763_228760.jpg