Big - L

Right here comes the reports & pics from my travels to amsterdam :wink:

Name/strain - Afghan

Price - 20 Euro's

Weight - 2.0 grams

Brought from - Route 99

Origin - Afghanistan

Hash/weed - Hash

Texture/1st thoughts - Soft black dark on the outside light brown on the inside rolls into sasuages very easy :punk: not too sticky & a smooth surface

Smell/taste - Smells very sweet piney even when ripped apart & rolled :) after being rolled the residue left on your hands can even have a mixture of sweet/piney with a hint of tea tree , yes tea tree loverly imo when smoked, i cant help but think of hash from way back when i was like 12-13 stinks where ever you are out with a real sweet yet pungent dopey aroma :)

High - High is very fast acting ... Whoosh straight in their head & body stone one thats slows me down in my tracks very narcotic indeed :yep: not somthing i could smoke allday if im honest but a fab treat & pick me up when needed :(

Final thoughts - A good smoke would be great for pain pitty we cant get hash like this in the Uk much lol all in all another classic does exactly what you expect it to do nail you to where ever you are for the day/night , If your after couchlock city & a god sleep from a small amount of "dope" then this is the one for you ;)

post-8325-1149251916_thumb.jpg

post-8325-1149251933_thumb.jpg

Edited by StonedBrittania
  • Like 1

ah!!!

got my mouth watering. luckily i'll be in the mountian of india in a month and i'll be loading up my chillum. wish we could get gear like that in the uk still though. bolinagth :)

• Like 1

Haze

Name/strain - Haze

Price - 25 euro's

Weight - 3.0 grams :wink:

Brought from - Central coffee shop

Hash/weed - Weed

Texture/1st thoughts - real dense buds which suprised me , coverd in crystals , quite stinky & in a pale green colour with vibrant orange hairs

Smell/taste - The smell is truley amazing , awsome even :punk: very hard to discribe goes right up you nose & hits you hard , The taste is like nothing ive ever encounted either its like a musky fruit taste with a fresh zingy clout in the face , i want more sort of taste lol

High - very soaring racing head high , paranoia inducing if abused , very very good , i was smoking it on the ferry home & at one point thought the waves in the sea was spelling things out to me :) i was in a state of total euphoria , never had weed do that to me another imperessed stoner :yep:

Final thoughts - Very very good sativa . would'nt grow it myself as the flowering time is so long , but defo good for a treat if you can get it ... Creme de la creme of the weed world ;)

post-8325-1149252476_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers garvus mate ;)

Indian charras

Name/strain - Indian Charras

Price - 18 Euro's

Weight - 1.8 Grams

Brought from - Double reggae

Origin - India

Hash/weed - Hash

Texture/1st thoughts - black like "old school squidgy black" very soft , no lighter needed just roll into sasuages & away you go to outter space :(

Smell/taste - smells like good old squidgy except this has a real nice peppery smell & taste to it very sticky like treacle , its awesome saw a article in weed world on charras & had high expectations & boy it did live up to those expectations :wink:

High- bare with me im half way through a nice joint ....Ahhh here it comes , nice warm head buzz behind the ears followed by extreme couchlock good for us experienced stoners , yet another not to be missed imo :punk: very dreamy after too , me the mother & step dad had a few of these none of us was fit to even make a desicion on wether we was hungry or not :yep: ... If you want to be left dazed & confused this IS the one for you .

Final thoughts - Not for the inexperienced smokers but defo & good one for those special occasions when the golden stash comes out :) defo puts a smile on my face & if i could smoke it all the time i would :)

Btw these reports were done over a period of a week not all in this morning lol

post-8325-1149252554_thumb.jpg

post-8325-1149252607_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

great smoke reports lawless, i can almost taste it myself you described it so well, glad you enjoyed your trip to the dam.

Cheers matey , well i had nothing else to do seeing as i was cut of from the net ;)

Jack herrer

Name/strain - Jack herrer :(

Price - 25 euro's

Weight - 3.0 grams

Brought from - La canna

Hash/weed - Weed

Texture/1st thoughts - Real dense buds that look white through the coupious amounts of crystals . 10/10 for looks alone this defo has bag appeal lol

Smell/taste - The smell when crumbled up is one of a fruity nature sweet with a hint of aniseed in their somwhere :punk: , when smoked it resembles a fresh piney/aniseed taste with a hint of fruits quite the oppisite to when crumbled ...could defo get used to this :wink:

High - High hmmm starts as a warmth in the head a gentle dreamy stone ..followed after that by a nice muscle realxing high on that makes you want to fall into the settee & gather your thought's (thinker stone i call them, ive came up with some great ideas on my "thinker stone's" :yep: ) would be a good smoke to share with friends

Final thoughts - looks great , smells noice the high is just right not to much in your face & not to little that you forget about it , Jack herrer gats a big thumbs up from me & you never know watch this space i may even buy some beans in the near future :)

post-8325-1149253322_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Double zero

Name/strain - Double zero

Price - 20 euro's

Weight - 1.8 gram's

Brought from - Double reggae

Hash/weed - Hash

Texture/1st thoughts - Sandy in colour & hard , looks very much like soap bar but is a lighter shade of brown & smell 's great & puffs up alot when burnt nothing at all like soap bar in that respect lol

Smell/taste - The smell is one of a schweet sugar mixed with perfume , yeah perfume :yep: but that is the closet thing i can come to it , taste ahhh bare with me on this ... :) , Right the taste is a sweet hashy taste with a hint of berries yep berries im teling you its in there somwhere :(

High - High is great comes on quick after a quater of a joint really hits you behind the eyes & its seems to be relaxing my back muscles very well ( not that their is anything wrong with my back ;) ) all in all the high is strong acting & long lasting , Dry mouth is a certainty, tbh ive never hard "hard" hash that packs a punch like this , very storng :punk:

Final thoughts - Looks like soap bar but dont be decived this is easily one of the strongest i had while their , i imagine the apperience can & does put people off buying it ...please dont be put off you will not be dissapointed :wink:

post-8325-1149254038_thumb.jpg

post-8325-1149254056_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Did you check out Barney's or the Grey Area Lawless?

see you visited La Canna again :yinyang:

SB

Did you check out Barney's or the Grey Area Lawless?

see you visited La Canna again :yinyang:

SB

Hi Sb :)

We looked for a while for barneys i thought it was nr central coffee shop :ouch: , couldnt find it , not too sure about grey area if its the one nr red light district with a real long bar & looks out on the back to the cannal then yeah if not no lol you have to remeber its was over 4 weeks ago now B) great memories tho :)

Right next up is Super silver haze lol

Name/strain - Super silver haze lol

Price - 18 euro's

Weight - 1.8 Grams

Brought from - Double Reggae

Hash/weed - Weed

Texture/1st thoughts - Very dense buds , few stems in their but nothing to cause concern :) buds are brittle to crumble's up good with just rolling it thorugh the fingers , very genorous amounts of crystalls , all in all nice juicy buds , no compliants here ;)

Smell/taste - The buds in the bag & on the fingers smells differnt as to what it tastes - suprised me actully which is always nice lol the smell is one of a husky fruit with a hint of brandy is the closest i can come to explianing it ... The taste is one of a spicey gingerish taste with a hint of eathyness , Noice

High - The high is very up their racey in the head aswell as the body , a good one for relaxing to your favorite music too :rofl: its a good motivator too everytime i smoke this i end up doing somsort of task , got that get up & go groove to it :guitar:

Final thoughts - loverly smoke nice taste great high , definitly deserved all the awards she has won , Try it you might like it....its got to be the most dreamiest strain ive smoked/had to date my minds gone off for a wander somwhere & im relaxed to "high" heaven .... I just cant wait for my 2 monster SSH'es to be done :wink:

post-8325-1149269838_thumb.jpg

I have one more report i have yet to do , will get round to it tonight or tomorow :wink:

Its turkish cream from the grasshopper :guitar::yinyang:

Edited by Lawless

Great post there lawless, im off to the dam in july for a week, ill put you reports to the test. :yinyang:

• 2 weeks later...

Goddamn thats a good report! :spliff:

Be going next year probably :doh:

nice one smokey mate ;)

I stll havnt got round to smoking/reporting on the turkish cream :rofl: mash head ....its not going anywhere so ill do one soon as lol

cheer mate , hope everyone enjoyed the read lol

That was great lawless,as i've never been to the dam myself-nice one. lol

I feel quite stoned from just reading about 'em. lol

That was great lawless,as i've never been to the dam myself-nice one. :spliff:

I feel quite stoned from just reading about 'em. lol

:rofl: thanks mate :doh:

I tried my dammed harest to get the smell & tastes right on , and i did so all in all jobs a good 'un

Only one more to add now lol