Hashish/weed Reports

Big - L

Just came back from Amsterdam, had an incredible time, unfortunately no pictures, however some excellent recommendations...

Strawberry Banana Kush from coffeeshop High Time...

WOW, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, I have never smelt or tasted anything this fruity! I would really like to know where to get seeds for this stain if anyone knows!

Also

Purple Kush from coffeeshop Green Place

Reminded me of thai green curry for some reason... although I'm not really a fan. But this smelt and tasted excellent, probably my favourite while I was there.

The silver haze from Abraxas was also very good

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Been to Utrecht for a couple days found an amazing place for Hash just outside city centre called Zanzi. They have some great hashishes; Ketame Gold, Crystal, for 40 euro for 5grams,couple of other pollens too. This stuff is amazingly strong........Also a selection of green. This is shop is take away only but do not let that put you off if you are in Utrecht......

Chris7070

ps.....High Time in Amsterdam (red light) also have some amazing hashes.....Tibisli,Crystal,Creme, all 40 euro for 5 grams !!!! But the have Caramello for 65 for 5g's!!!!!!!! ENJOY..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I was in Holland for a while recently and fortunately managed a few visits to some coffee shops, mostly in Haarlem, for some spiritual rejuvenation. More a review of the places themselves than their wares.

Willie Wortel's Sinsemilla Cannabisshop, Houtplein 16-A, 2012 DH Haarlem

​Popped into here twice (turned out to be fairly easy to find when cycling randomly around a strange city), not really somewhere that I'd recommend for it's facilities (the kind of place where I'd probably rather not have sat down, as I find is fairly typical for these places), coffee was shite from a vending machine.

Amnesia - loved it as always but hadn't had anything for a few days prior so any old shite would have been fine 13 EUR/g

White Widow - at least on a par with what I was expecting, probably as good as the Amnesia, but I'd been smoking more prior to this 12 EUR/g I think

Willies Choice - was a bit dry and less flavoursome, fairly leafy (might have been grown outdoors?) but was cheaper 8 EUR/g I think

Coffeeshop Regine, Gedempte Oude Gracht 28, 2011 GR Haarlem

Just spotted this one as I was cycling along, much cleaner than Willies, and probably much better coffee - I had a perfectly acceptable herb tea (but how can you go wrong making that?)

Jack Herer - This was pretty cheap, not much flavour and not very potent - only time I've tried this classic strain so I hope it was just a shit grow - 8 EUR/g I think

Also went into a place in Amsterdam by the New Kirk (on Gravenstraat I think), no idea what the name was (I was heading elsewhere but those I was with didn't want to walk any further). It was NE of the Church opposite a head/seed shop. The coffee here was good, had to go up (many) stairs to a fairly grubby room for a smoke. The menu was probably the most extensive and included plenty of old classics and each had an indication of potency (possibly not reliable). I might seek this place out again if I'm back in Amsterdam.

Orange Bud - my first try of this, was one of their cheaper/lower potency varieties, lovely looking buds, loads of crystals, incredible smoke even after a couple of days on Amnesia, definitely my favourite of the trip and great value too, about 8 EUR/g I think (for a 2g bag)

• 4 years later...

Alright chaps.

Wanted to bump this thread as I'm off to the Dam for a couple of days mid Oct.  

It's been about 12 years since my last visit, so I'm totally out of the loop.

I was wondering if anyone has been recently and knows where to get the best Temple balls in the city?

or any other outstanding  decent bud/hash?

Best places to hang out and smoke on a cold October day?

Any advice is most appreciated :hippy: Kind of on a shoestring, so don't want to waste money on crap when I've got jars of joy right here!

• 2 weeks later...

@johnnyneuro Cheers mate. I did have a ganda at that site before I left. 

To be honest I've nothing that positive to report on the smoke side of things. I'd say the nicest was SSH from Tulip. The worst was the cheese from Hill st blues. Nasty stuff, burn't totally black. 

Had a great time bar hoping though :smokin:

• Like 2

Out of the city centre to the west of there’s a “coffee shop” called Risky Business. 
Ive put coffee shop in speech marks because as far as we could tell it didn’t serve any form of beverages or have any chairs or table or anything else beyond a counter with a security glass divider. However this shop sold the best smoke I’ve found in recent years. The menu is fairly basic but what they do have seems good and prices are quite a bit lower than city centre shops. 
Plenty of locals were using this shop too which is generally a good sign.

• 2 years later...

Wonderful smoke reports / coffee shop reviews.

I havent been to the dam for about 10 years.

Looking at menus online suggests it has changed a bit since my last visit.

I used to go out there for the ( traditional) hash and found that ;

Kandinsky

Katsu

Wee Willie Wortels in Haarlem and a few others had a fine selection of quality traditional hash.

Has anyone been there recently and tried the traditional hahshes?

Would love to know what its like out there for it now.

toki