Hashish/weed Reports

Big - L

nice report bud, cheers for taking the time out to write it all up

some of the shops of choice i winced at, but it looks like they still have quality gear, good to now.

take it easy mate!

• 1 month later...
Guest Lazlo Woodbine

nice one smokey mate :D

I stll havnt got round to smoking/reporting on the turkish cream lol mash head ....its not going anywhere so ill do one soon as lol

cheer mate , hope everyone enjoyed the read :rofl:

"I'll just wait then..... "

(...think 'Pirate Memory game'.... ;) )

Drums fingers impatiently...... 2 months later...... ;)

Fecking stoners.... lollol

Great little thread tho young Lawless...... nice one ....

I suspect a trip is not far off given my improved financial status..... B)

Laz

Loving your defenition of .... "as soon as" ...... lol

Edited by Lazlo Woodbine

"I'll just wait then..... "

(...think 'Pirate Memory game'.... ;) )

Drums fingers impatiently...... 2 months later...... :wink:

Fecking stoners.... :(:)

Great little thread tho young Lawless...... nice one ....

I suspect a trip is not far off given my improved financial status..... B)

Laz

Loving your defenition of .... "as soon as" ...... :yahoo:

:rofl: stoners eh laz , forgotten all about this :doh:

Ok here goes laz , just for you :doh:

Turkish cream

20E - 1.0 grams at the grasshopper

its texture is very sort very squidgy almost pure black in clolur with a hint of brown

it smells of dopey hash ( obviously lol ) with a gingerish/lemmony aftertone

although when smokd it tastes more of gingery hash , with a harsh but nice aftertaste :)

The high comes on quick & strong , heavey eyelids are a cetainty , follwed by a nice relaxing/euphoric/untouchable stage that passes to leave you refreshed & wanting more ... very potent :smoke:

Final thoughts smells loverly , left a nice layer of resin encrusted on the baggie to which obviously shows "quality" i do feel tho that the grasshopper is exploiting the fact that this is such & nice hash & charging what they want :( ... all in all a top smoke tho B)

Thats basicly what i thought of it , couldnt say if its the real deal or not as its the 1st time ive had it , was/is a great smoke tho , one for speacail occasions :unsure:

& that would bring this thread to an end at least untill my next visit .... hope whoever reads this enjoy's as much as i did making it ;)

:ninja:

post-8325-1155204417_thumb.jpg

post-8325-1155204431_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lawless

Great report lawless well done, defo gona save up for a trip over there two long years since the last time

Go for it man , you wont regret it :)

I went on me own the 1st time ..... well thats a whole topic on its self :guitar: there is one somwhere :yinyang:

Nice one :afro:

Cheers Mr L ..... I feel better now .... ;)

Ahh you & me both :smoke:

Thanks lazlo :stoned::guitar:

• 3 weeks later...

Good reports mate.

That Charas looks lovely. Can't say i've ever seen turkish like that, usually very brittle, similiar to Maroc.

Barneys is kinda north west, if you're walking toward central station you turn left, its on the Har lemmer straat i think. I kept thinking i was going wrong last time, but it was a bit further than i remembered :wink:

Good reports mate.

That Charas looks lovely. Can't say i've ever seen turkish like that, usually very brittle, similiar to Maroc.

Barneys is kinda north west, if you're walking toward central station you turn left, its on the Har lemmer straat i think. I kept thinking i was going wrong last time, but it was a bit further than i remembered :doh:

cheers man :yinyang:

Going again in november with the misses ( her 1st time ) cant wait :yep:

So no doubt this topic will be continuied with other hsh/weed reports then ... nice one :wink:

cheers man :doh:

Going again in november with the misses ( her 1st time ) cant wait :yep:

So no doubt this topic will be continuied with other hsh/weed reports then ... nice one :wink:

LAWLESS IT AINT ME DUDE. NOT GONNA ANSWER ANY MORE POSTS TILL ITS SORTED.

Cheers matey , well i had nothing else to do seeing as i was cut of from the net :yinyang:

Jack herrer

Name/strain - Jack herrer ;)

Price - 25 euro's

Weight - 3.0 grams

Brought from - La canna

Hash/weed - Weed

Texture/1st thoughts - Real dense buds that look white through the coupious amounts of crystals . 10/10 for looks alone this defo has bag appeal ;)

Smell/taste - The smell when crumbled up is one of a fruity nature sweet with a hint of aniseed in their somwhere lol , when smoked it resembles a fresh piney/aniseed taste with a hint of fruits quite the oppisite to when crumbled ...could defo get used to this :wink:

High - High hmmm starts as a warmth in the head a gentle dreamy stone ..followed after that by a nice muscle realxing high on that makes you want to fall into the settee & gather your thought's (thinker stone i call them, ive came up with some great ideas on my "thinker stone's" ;) ) would be a good smoke to share with friends

Final thoughts - looks great , smells noice the high is just right not to much in your face & not to little that you forget about it , Jack herrer gats a big thumbs up from me & you never know watch this space i may even buy some beans in the near future lol

Dont ever buy wedd from la canna again. REAL BAD. Tousist trap my brother, the only place to get QUALITY weed in amsterdam is Kadinsky's. IF not there then I'd go to Worzels in Haarlem.

Guest Archangel

Whys that then jonny?

Nice reports lawless....top notch.....one thing though u should of gave each one a mark out of 10...... :ninja:

Im going in a couple of months, all that hashish looks great....and easy to conceal?

Dreamt of Haze for a while now supposed to be magical...

Thanks for this uve really wet my appetite......

If theres any dutchman or pros whats the best shops with highest :yep: quality dope?

Thanks...

Dont ever buy wedd from la canna again. REAL BAD. Tousist trap my brother, the only place to get QUALITY weed in amsterdam is Kadinsky's. IF not there then I'd go to Worzels in Haarlem.

Agreed over priced & abit touristy , but bad weed :( that jack herer was strong shit ... very nice smoke too ... not a bad thing to say about the JH apart from the price ;)

Ill be going to differnt coffee shops - if i find them in november , look out for it :yep:

Nice reports lawless....top notch.....one thing though u should of gave each one a mark out of 10...... guitar.gif

Im going in a couple of months, all that hashish looks great....and easy to conceal?

If theres any dutchman or pros whats the best shops with highest lol.gif quality dope?

Thanks...

Nice one matey :)

Yeah too bad i didnt becasue i honestly cant remember acuratly enought to give marks out of ten ... somthing to remeber for next time tho ;)

Plenty of hash around mate , i go for the soft hash usally , rolls to what ever shape you want it too :ninja:

Haze it great too , make sure you remember to get some ... out of this world :doh:

Good luck on your travells & dont forget the ;):smug:

Whys that then jonny?

Nice reports lawless....top notch.....one thing though u should of gave each one a mark out of 10...... :smoke:

If theres any dutchman or pros whats the best shops with highest :wink: quality dope?

Thanks...

Yeah man, I paid 8 Euro for 2 large coke in there the other day, dont like the pre weighed bag shite either - usually well shaken, must have got lucky with that JH. Yeah do look out for Kadinskys - its actually along the same street as La Canna - Down one of the side streets just by a Bakery. REALLY small coffeeshop - with a smoker friendly bar right opposite (bout two paces away). Buy you tweed in the coffeeshop then move on to the bar otherwise it gets well crowded. The best bubblegum I've ever had, if you're into hash try the sahara blue - knockout. Other places I'd recomend would be De Dampkring (they filmed some of oceans 12 there!) The biggest selection of weed & Hasj i've ever seen - about thirty varieties. Bit pricey but worth it for the huge choice on offer. Would also say try the Rookies (on Liedesplien) and Abraxas. Never bought weed there (i stick to where i know is quality - there seems to be a lot of shite in the Dam at the mo) but the staff are great and the vibe is cool. Go out there every few weeks (moving out in the new year), so i know it better than the back of my hand!

I know how exciting it is on a first trip! there are some cool sites to check out - wont post a link coz im not sure its allowed. But if you google it - it will come.

Peace, Love & Unity

Jonny Dubplate

• 2 weeks later...

Your right there matey double zero is one of the best ive had too :yahoo:

I see this thread has been pinned .... Nice :smoke:

Should be going with the mrs in november , updates with pics are inevitable :spliff::)

thanks guy's :yahoo:

If you have any reports please feel free to add them , but please detail them good , where from , price , how it smoke's , final thoguht's etc & not fogetting a pic of two .... :D

Edited by Lawless