Hashish/weed Reports

Big - L

Weeds i smoked

Shiva - Rokerij

Didn't really taste or smell of much. Seemed to be to have been sprayed smelt like some weed ive had from home that had been sprayed with something. Don't get me wrong it wasn't as bad as some ive had at home that have been rock hard and ash like charcole but it had that smell about it. Did stone me only a light stone tho.

Cheese - Greenhouse

Smelt very strong of cheese anyone who has smoked cheese knows the unique smell. Lovely strong taste aswell and really hit the spot. Was a very strong stone. Light green in colour, but the gram wasn't as big as some of the other ones i had. Would be one of my faves but coz we get it round by me quite often i knew wot to expect from it.

Super silver haze - Greenhouse

Smelt nice and fruity and was a really nice smooth smoke. Smelt just like the G13 Haze. Also was a strong stone. One of my faves and one of the dearest on greenhouses menu

Lemon Skunk - Greenhouse

The smell from this weed was unreal, it smelt like a freshly cut lemon really really fruity. Had a nice smooth taste aswell. The stone from this one was quite light tho not a real knockout strain imo. One of the bigger grams i had aswell.

Yellow Cab - Grey Area

Was really disapointed with this one after all the good stuff ive heard about grey area. The bud didn't really smell or taste of much and to me was like the shiva which i though was sprayed it wasn't as bad as shiva tho. To be fair it did stone me nicely, was a middle of the road smoke nice stone but not to heavy

G13 Haze - Barneys

This one was a real treat smelt really fruity the same scent as the super silver haze but stronger. Was the same with the taste aswell really just had a little more flavour. Was a nice strong stone went into a little day dream whilst smoking it!!! Seemed quite a creative stone but heavy with it. One of my faves.

Blue Cheese - Barneys

Smelt and tasted exactly the same as the cheese from greenhouse just the buds were darker. Some nice fat nugs i spotted in the tub he showed me. The stone was also the same as the cheese really heavy.

Chimea Blue (Blueberry x Hash Plant) - Barneys

Was sort of a musky smell from this one and was really strong smelling. Nothing like the blue cheese which is a bluberry cross. I really liked this one was a nice heavy stone and has a strong taste thats hard to describe but was really full bodied. The bud i had was quite big aswell for a gram and was dark in colour. The bloke who sold it me said he smoked this one before bed and it knockes him out. Defo one of my faves

Red Cherry Berry (Bubblegum x Cal Orange Bud) - Barneys

To be honest this one didn't have a very strong smell to it, its faintish smell was nice tho. He said a lot of the people who work there smoked this one. Was a really smooth one couldn't really tell any smoke was going down!! Middle of the road stone felt nice and stoned just not battered!

Jack Herer - Dampkring

This was another one i thought was sprayed slightly not as bad as the shiva tho, smelt like the other 2 aswell and was very similar to the yellow cab. It was cheap tho at 7 euro a gram. Another middle of the road smoke this one but was probelrly the fattest gram i had out there.

Coffee Shops went in

Rokerij

Wasn't my cup of tea. The seats were to low and it was quite dark in there, also it was dead with me being the only one in there. No music either.

Barneys Uptown

Great place for food can smoke weed in there aswell, the breakfasts were great if a little expensive i just had a few rounds of toast and a coke on of the mornings. A nice spliff after breakfast goes down lovely!!!

Barneys Coffee shop

My fave place for weed, all the bud is top notch imo. The chairs were a little hard and i had a dealer come in sit by me and try to sell me drugs, id av thought one of the staff would have realsied coz he looked peopa dodgy but no one came over. Great place to buy weed from but there are better places to have a smoke.

Grey Area

Tiny coffee shop with 3 tables and gets very crowded, free use of a volcano vape tho which is cool. The seats are hard and get very uncomftable after a while. The dealers are really sound and chatty i just was disapointed with the weed and once i found barneys didn't go back. Will defo check it back out next time tho.

Greenhouse

Some really nice weed on the menu id defo reccommend the cheese from here as it was propa nice. I loved the glass floor and fish tank underneath looked the bollax had some nice big carp in there aswell. I had a burger in here on day which was nice and a lot cheaper than barneys uptown. The black guy behind the counter is propa sound a really jolly sort of chap! The seats were also nice and comftable and i found myself spending quite a while in there once i got there!!

Dampkring

Looks like its newly done out coz it was well plush, seats were suade or something and were nice and comftable the only thing was it never seemed very busy when i walked past so only went in for a smoke once and popped in for a gram of jack herer. Didn't smell many of the buds from here but the menu was massive.

Hill Street Blues

Didn't smell or try any of the weed form here only popped in for a drink once. Again not my cup of tea bit dark for me had writing all over the wall and stuff like that. Did have a pool table tho if i remember rightly (someone correct me if im wrong). Seemed to be a lot of locals in here i think. Table i sat at had a wooden chair and got a bit uncomftable after a bit but was good for up to abou an hour!!!

Overall i had a great time and loved the city. I just wish our country would be a bit more open minded like the dutch! Will defo be going back again wen i got a bit of cash.

Did get a bit annoyed with the dealers and beggers pestering me in the redlight district but it was worth it coz its somethig else. My hotel was next door to the cannabis college in the red light district it was called the Hotel Heart of Amsterdam, i would reccommend it to a group of lads or a bloke going on his own but maybe not to a group of girls. The beds, room and barhroom were reasonably clean and we had a tele in the room which was quite cool. I went to see the garden in the cannabis college but it was crap the had 2 plants that were budding one at about 2 weeks and another at about 6 weeks so not really much to see at all. Didn't really do much apart from hit the coffee shops maybe next time ill do a bit more sight seeing. If i think of anymore weeds i tried or coffee shops i went in ill add them in. Had no problems getting the train from the airport to central station and back again it was only 4.90 euro each way and they had an info desk where they spoke english and told me where i had to get the train from coz theres a few different platforms. On the whole had a great trip with no problems!!

• 5 months later...

Anyone happened to have gone recently and sampled the hash? My mother-in-law is visiting in march and I'm thinking of making a run to the dam for a few days to finally sample some hash. My only experience with various hashes has been all hash that had been made with bubble bags and then pressed (from back when I was a med patient in California). So would be looking for something that is that unadulterated ideally :yinyang:

Cheers

• 4 months later...

Im off to dam in august,can anyone recommend a good "heady" strain without the paranoia,is super silver haze or jack harer suitable,cheers :spliff:

• 3 months later...

Weed smoked:

White Widow, form pax de boot (breda) 8€/g: By far the best white widow I have tried in holland. And this compared to many amsterdam white widows. The flowers where huge and it was really well cured. On the first touch it seemed a little to wet but then I realized it was only well cured. Looking at the microscope you could really see tons of trichromes. But, as we all know, smoking is The Test. Tried it in my pipe whitout tobacco. The flavour was lovely and fresh. The smoke was light on the lungs and throat. It really burnt well. It has been one of the best highs that I have tried. It didn't leave You stoned and You just kept loughing for a couple of hours.

Malana cream hash from pax de boot 20/€: Excellent taste. You can really compare it to a good wine. You had a meaty scent with tastes of incense. When you opened the hash you even find small ganja flowers in it. However it was very light in the effect. At least compared to the grasses. A lovely realxing smoke. But to over priced.

Nepal from pax de boot 8€/gr: Excellent smoke, lovely taste. An affect more on the high side of the street. Far better priced then the malana and, at end of the game, to similar to justify the expense for the cream. Highly reccomended.

Red Diesel, from barney 13€/gr: Here I have got a bit of sloppy floppiness towards this weed since it has been my first real weed after years of no smoking. The effect is a clear high and leaves you relaxed at the end of the trip. However, for the first run, I thought it was the best weed in the world. Then I have tried others and, last but not least, the one I have coultivated: Sadly, I must admit, that it is not worth the money. The taste is blunt, the high is decent but nothing special and you can really taste chemicals in it. Sorry RD you where my first love, for at least two weeks, but now I realized I need something better.

NYC Diesel from Green House 10€/gr: Lovely smoke. It actually is my first real diesel (at least I hope so). The high leaves you active and hazed. The taste is really diesel. It burns well but it can be harsh on the throat and the lungs. I find it a lovely smoke but I guess there must be something better. However is the best diesel I have tried in the dam. Maybe I just need to try many others :o.

Arjan's Ultra Haze #1 12€/gr: I had really great expectation from this weed. I also thought it was greenhouse flagship.....ok is decent, light flavour, beautiful buds, very light on lungs and throat. But the high did not convince me. Is nice, mind me. But not as good as a lovely diesel. Maybe it leaves you to clear headed for my taste. And it wasn't that strong. Maybe I had to many expectation. At the end of the game I really preferred the Their NYCD

Shiva and Cheese from HGFantasies: Both siappointing. Taste of chemicals=bad aroma (i didn't want to use the shit word), the high always left You anxious. The buds where also to dry. Bad smoke. Really disappointed. I was ecpecting far more from HGF. But I guess I should have realized since the had lowrider in their menus......

Cheese from Dampkring (not the haarlemstrat on..the other :smoke:): Really cheesy man. Lovely aroma, only a light scent of chemicals. The high was relaxed but very trippy and joyfull. Excellent, trong smoke. And the taste was really lovely. Cannot recall the price but an excellent weed.

Northern Light from the Rookies 8€/gr. I have tried several times their NL. Sometimes is excellent. Other times is shite. Last time it was shite. Guess You got to go for the good luck lol

• 3 weeks later...

Been to haarlem:

willy wortal sativa (the one at the train station) if you buy 50€ worth of stuff, You geet on gram free......amazing:

Blue cheese: Lovely delcate taste. My first blueberry wich actually tastes of blueberry. No chemical taste and a very pleasent high. It really seems like a sweet cheese:) For me it's pretty amazing. Much better then most amsterdam weeds. No chemical taste at the end and burns very well.

temple ball: Being italian i have smoked more hash in my life since it is the easiest to smuggle. The qulity f their hash was good. Really an excellent tmeple ball. Normally, after alla the shipping etc, they tend to be dry and the flavour goes a bit off. Here it was so fresh theat you could easily shape it beetwin you fingers. Mixed stone/high.

Amnesia haze: Not as good as the rest but pretty in line with the dam.

Birdy If you spend 30 €, you get 5 € free.Excellent:

Jelly: It was....amazing. My first time with a nederhash and it was.....stupefing. Really strong stuff. it bubbles a lot so it is pratically impossible to heat for mixing. It was a mix high/stony. The flavour very intense. However expensive since it's 20€/gr

Honey maroccan: again a type of hash I was courious about. Cheap and pleasent.

Birdy Zero: A decent type of maroccan sold 40 cents/gr. Excellent deal.

All and all, i think i preferr haarlem to amsterdam for a relaxed smoke. Also it's much cheaper.

• 5 months later...

Green Place was probably the best coffeeshop we found especially for hash, their afghan (lightly pressed sift) and nepal were excellent very strong fresh and tasty at only 7e per g. A friend bought some OGkush Iceolator from here too which the budtender compared to heroin and he was pretty close :rofl: strongest bubble I've smoked yet and had everyone tripping but it should at 50e a gram :stoned:

Best weed was mexican haze from dampkring, seriously tasty but unusual flavours and strong sativa high. Also lemon haze from freeworld was one of my faves almost had me on the whitey train :yinyang: Trans himalaya hash from kadinsky is well worth a smoke too.

Edited by SadSack

• 2 months later...

Weeds we Smoked.

On a beautiful..quiet (yet fecking cold) week in Febuary we set off for a week in the Dam. Thought I would post this for all you happy tokers off to sample some of the Dam's finest greenery, during the summer.

You will see a pettern emerge as to where we bought our stuff. This was because of good deals, good smoke and a friendly service.....and it was directly opposite the Hotel we were staying in...which after a visit was extremely helpfull.

(it may be worth noting most of these descriptions were written whilst still enjoying the smoke, so whilst they not make sense they are the utmost truth)

AMNESIA HAZE- Bulldog Cafe, Leidseplein

13€ per gram

Bought this to roll as our first since leaving the UK that morning. This smoke was a very nice light colour and appeared to be covered in crystals. It had a really pleasant smell both in the bag and as it was smoked. The high was buzzy and energetic. It gave a warm almost goosebumpy body effect. The only downside was it was a little harsh on the throat but this did not take anything away from a good stone.

BLUEBERRY- Coffeeshop Crush, Martinax Stracht

8€ per gram

Good price tag, which could be said for all the weeds on this menu. Nice colour and smell and the deal was good. The smoke was smooth and had a nice fruity taste. The effect was an nice light, uplifting stone, perfect for any novice or some one still looking to function at normal pace.

LAUGHING BUDHA- Eazy Times (somewhere near Leidseplien)

10€ per gram

Initial light up gives a strong body feel, which leads to the requirement of a soft chair to sink into. The heavy head stone creeps up on you and smacks you in the back of the head when you least expect it. My advice,smoke first joint..let sink in before lighting second

NORTHERN LIGHTS- Rookies, Leidseplien

7€ per gram

Having smoked this in the UK(a decent crop) this was like putting on an old pair of slippers. It did everything it said on the tin. Bought a pre-rolled from Rookies first thing in the morning with a coffee. It was smooth..it was ligtht..it was airy. It basically set me up for the day. I wouldnt advise always buying pre-rolled, some places really take p*ss and put nothing inside. Rookies has a good reputation but not all are like this..be sure your not getting a paper full of cig and nothing else.

JACK HERRER- Coffeeshop Crush

€7 per gram

A good one if your not planning to do much during the day. The smoke is smooth and potent. An initial buzzy head was followed swiftly by a strong, heavy body effect. This lead to much sitting and staring and not much of the planned walking we were going to do.

WHITE WIDDOW-Coffeeshop Crush

7€ per gram

This is another pleasant tasting ans sweet smelling smoke. Very light coulored and sticky. The head buzz you get is energetic but the strong body and lethargic effect, renders you kind of helpless. Too much of this started to be a bad thing.

HINDHU KUSH-Coffeshop Crush

8€ per gram

This was the "bedtime joint" I cant remember now if I planned it to be that way. All I know is I had to go to bed afterwards. Altough this smoke was a little harsh the strong stone and the heavy shut down effect of your mind and body make it all worth it. Perfect for the person who just wants to shut out the world and chill.

WHITE RUSSIAN

8€ per gram

In my diary I have put see White Widow. Only this weed was a little more on the motivational side. Its more social and lightens the mood. It does not come coupled with the extreme lethergy left by the widow.

LEMON HAZE-(gifted by happy traveller returning home)

$12 per gram

We didnt have much of this smoke, a guy gave us his last 2 joints worth as he was flying early the next morning. It was a very nice colour and had great citrus smell and flavour. As I sat there in a nice light airy stone, I couldnt help but think the guy was going to regret his desicion to give us all the rest and not keep a nice wee J's worth for the morning.

BUBBLEGUM- Coffeeshop Crush

12€ per gram

This is a very pleasant light smoke. It is very smooth with a subtle flavour It is very social and gives a nice happy buzz, with occassiional giggle fits. It is very easy to keep motivated and up, I could have bougth this over and over again.

CHOCOLOPE- Coffeeshop Crush

13€ per gram

This smoke has it all. It looked good, it smelled good both before and during smoke. It had a beutiful taste and was extremely smooth. An incredible uplifting high. which at the time I noted as being "very self-gratiying" A good strong buzz with a tingly body effect. Leaves you feeling very contented and happy.

POWER PLANT- Coffeeshop Crush

8€ per gram

As the name describes. Good strong noticeable hits with a very creative, buzzy feeling. Motivatinal and uplifting coming from a smooth smoke.

While the Dam it is also worth sampling some of the solid stuff. Absolutly nothing like the cr*ap you get here. After failing to get our hand on BLONDE MOROCON Hash we settled for 2 others.

SUPER POLM-Coffeeshop Crush

This was the best damn bit of solid I ever did see. It was a lovely golden colour and crumbled really well. Deep high, but leaves you deep in thought and zoning out and wondering why you dont live in Amsterdam. A very nice smoke but definately leaves you with a thirst.

AFGHAN BLACK- Coffeeshop Crush

6€ per gram

Smooth smoke. Rolled into lil sausages and packed them in. Very mellow and deep high. Leading to not much being said or done. Good one to smoke whilst zoning out and watching some Dutch TV despite the fact you cant say anything more than Thank you in the langauge. However beware of the munchie monster who will creep up on you and demand you stuff your face with cakes and chocolate.

Anyway now I have prattled on and many of you will have lost ineterest by this point. I hope my stoned babbling will help some you to find the right smoke whilst in the dam. I have written some brief reviews on the Coffeshops we visited too. But I will upload that tommorow provided my own Amnesia Haze is not ready.

Cheers folks

Happy Toking

Dr_Resin

Looks like someone got stuck in Coffeeshop Crush! :scared:

Same thing happens with me and De Kuil ill have to check out Crush next time im over there

nice reporting lol

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

got back recent heres a few

Barneys-Blue cheese,,,,real nice,fruity,strong n heavy stone

Barneys-Dr Grinspoon,,,good high to it for sure,,but nuffin in the way of flavour really,,bit harsh smoke

Barneys-crimea blue,,,was another nice strain,,similar to blue cheese but without the skunky undertones more fuelly than skunky,,bout the same strength as bcheese

Barneys-Red cherry berry,,,ok this,but not as flavoursome as others,,average really not heavy or nuffin.

Barneys-parvati charas,,,nice bit of black,,but personally i prefer the malana cream from there

Barneys-temple ball,,,mmm spaceman,,trancy n spacey,,love this stuff

Barneys-utopia haze,,again a bit harsh,,not as good as the dr for high,,,was unimpressed with most of the sativa stuff really,,just dont kick it for me

greenhouse-super lemon haze,,looked the nuts frosty and that,,but wasnt lemon or super flavour and again harsh smoke,,shite.

greenhouse-amnesia haze,,same as above,harsh n shite

greenhouse-manali jungly cream,,,now were talking,,this was awesome stuff,,lovely heavy buzz that gave me the hot sweats,,,nice,,was having it with thai,,yummy,,,oh yeah see franco while i was in there,,was gunna ask him why there seeds have such a bad rep,but then decided not too as i aint gunna buy any anyhow

Dampkring-A5 haze,,this was the worst weed of the lot,,reminded me of some of my early grows using cfls,,airy bud,,complete tosh.

Dampkring-Thai,,cheapo stuff 5 euro a grm,,loved it though specially with some hash in it,,clear crisp high,,smooth to smoke,,ok lacks a bit of flav,,,but was good value and i use it for baccy,,,also got 3 seeds from 2 bags,,touch.

The green place-O G Kush,,,aye up,its me fav,but was lacking in fuel kick,dunno where it was,,but had the flav and real nice to smoke,smooth n strong

The green place-pinapple haze,,,ok but nuffin special didnt have a pineapple taste

The green place-blueberry cheese,,,very similar to barneys,,but barneys is much better imo

oh and went in de Kroon,,only sell 2g bags,,ask to buy some drinks,,guy said you have to buy weed to get a drink,,no wonder there was only 2 people in there,,moody tosser

they wernt all mine those above,,just some of selection we tryed,,prob a few more but cant remember em now :unsure:

Coffee shop BEN has the same sort of attitude.

I went there to look at their hahses ,while I was there somebody asked to buy some drinks and was told the same thing.

He didnt stay after that and neither did I.

toki

got back recent heres a few

Barneys-Blue cheese,,,,real nice,fruity,strong n heavy stone

Barneys-Dr Grinspoon,,,good high to it for sure,,but nuffin in the way of flavour really,,bit harsh smoke

Barneys-crimea blue,,,was another nice strain,,similar to blue cheese but without the skunky undertones more fuelly than skunky,,bout the same strength as bcheese

Barneys-Red cherry berry,,,ok this,but not as flavoursome as others,,average really not heavy or nuffin.

Barneys-parvati charas,,,nice bit of black,,but personally i prefer the malana cream from there

Barneys-temple ball,,,mmm spaceman,,trancy n spacey,,love this stuff

Barneys-utopia haze,,again a bit harsh,,not as good as the dr for high,,,was unimpressed with most of the sativa stuff really,,just dont kick it for me

greenhouse-super lemon haze,,looked the nuts frosty and that,,but wasnt lemon or super flavour and again harsh smoke,,shite.

greenhouse-amnesia haze,,same as above,harsh n shite

greenhouse-manali jungly cream,,,now were talking,,this was awesome stuff,,lovely heavy buzz that gave me the hot sweats,,,nice,,was having it with thai,,yummy,,,oh yeah see franco while i was in there,,was gunna ask him why there seeds have such a bad rep,but then decided not too as i aint gunna buy any anyhow

Dampkring-A5 haze,,this was the worst weed of the lot,,reminded me of some of my early grows using cfls,,airy bud,,complete tosh.

Dampkring-Thai,,cheapo stuff 5 euro a grm,,loved it though specially with some hash in it,,clear crisp high,,smooth to smoke,,ok lacks a bit of flav,,,but was good value and i use it for baccy,,,also got 3 seeds from 2 bags,,touch.

The green place-O G Kush,,,aye up,its me fav,but was lacking in fuel kick,dunno where it was,,but had the flav and real nice to smoke,smooth n strong

The green place-pinapple haze,,,ok but nuffin special didnt have a pineapple taste

The green place-blueberry cheese,,,very similar to barneys,,but barneys is much better imo

oh and went in de Kroon,,only sell 2g bags,,ask to buy some drinks,,guy said you have to buy weed to get a drink,,no wonder there was only 2 people in there,,moody tosser

they wernt all mine those above,,just some of selection we tryed,,prob a few more but cant remember em now lol

Thats a shame about de kroon..used to love there caramello,chillin in the loft.. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Double zero

Name/strain - Double zero

Price - 20 euro's

Weight - 1.8 gram's

Brought from - Double reggae

Hash/weed - Hash

Texture/1st thoughts - Sandy in colour & hard , looks very much like soap bar but is a lighter shade of brown & smell 's great & puffs up alot when burnt nothing at all like soap bar in that respect ;)

Smell/taste - The smell is one of a schweet sugar mixed with perfume , yeah perfume :doh: but that is the closet thing i can come to it , taste ahhh bare with me on this ... :wassnnme: , Right the taste is a sweet hashy taste with a hint of berries yep berries im teling you its in there somwhere :)

High - High is great comes on quick after a quater of a joint really hits you behind the eyes & its seems to be relaxing my back muscles very well ( not that their is anything wrong with my back :yinyang: ) all in all the high is strong acting & long lasting , Dry mouth is a certainty, tbh ive never hard "hard" hash that packs a punch like this , very storng :mashed:

Final thoughts - Looks like soap bar but dont be decived this is easily one of the strongest i had while their , i imagine the apperience can & does put people off buying it ...please dont be put off you will not be dissapointed :yinyang:

got some of this way back, yes looks simular to soap but fluffs up, very longlasting strong high, oh boy does it pack a punch, highly recomended