Hashish/weed Reports

Big - L

Guest Blabblabberbab

If you get a chance L - try nipping to the Damkring (or Tweed Kamer - same menu I think) stroke the cat, then check out the organic Buddha sister Haze - hits like tyson and mings of berry fruit salad to the last puff - deffo my fave lol - also they were doing a Damkring Haze delight which sounded lovely last item I was there :yep::ninja:;) - I know you like a good haze ;)

B lol

Edited by Blabblabberbab
  • Like 1

Thanks for the advice blab :ninja:

I'll be taking a coffee shop map this time unlike the other times , will defo give either one or both them a try , stoner cats eh , sounds like marley ;)

Buddah sister haze .... sounds amazing , ill keep an eye out lol

Cher blab matey :yep:

Abraxas should be refurbed by the the time you go back mate, don't miss out on their Hawaiian Haze :yep:

You bringing janet and Corinthian this time?

Cheers thc ill jot all these "better" coffee shops name down , so as i dont get lost looking for them & end up walking in the bike lane & wondering why everyone was ringing their bells , lol the mothers fella got hit by a womans with handbag :yep: how was we to know ;)

Just janet this time matey :ninja:

• 1 month later...

Funny you mention cats. One resounding memory I have of Coffeeshops is a cat that leaped onto the (high) bar and slinked over to the cosy coffee machine where she curled up and warmed her back.

Probably stoned too. Avoiding bongs on the counter like acrobat. :rofl: Her place, not mine!! haha

Cant remember name of shop maybe the one mentioned in previous posts.

:yinyang:

The real charas, I love. Organic, dark, toxic and recognisable smoke. Would take good charas over much anything :rofl: The turkish hash that I used to get was light brun, small, brittle and very psychoactive. Dangerous to smoke too much as my friend warned. Did you try the Nietherwied Lawless? supposed to be the zero zero screen stuff that they make locally. Its worth talking to the coffee shop manager too sometimes, as they appreciate a homegrower :rofl:;)

One Question: Is "Creme" actually kind of a jellyhash? Turkish creme, Manali cream, etc?

they all look lucious its a pitty we cant get it regular in uk were not that far from holland u can drive there now eh :ninja: B) :yinyang: ganjiangie :yinyang:

I Have lived in the middle east for 20 years! Back here now! But i tell you the hash you get is GOLD SEAL! The Best! It gos nowere but there! The best one i smoked had a seal on it in arabic that said Death to the infadelses! I had a K of it! F##K everyone! They know! The west sees none of it! If They let it out life would stand still! (-_-)

1st time saw this thread was 10 min ago

Lawless well documented m8.you truely got across what Amsterdam has given me... choice.

15 visits in 20 yrs and you had my mouth watering again....

TAXI..........

• 4 months later...
Guest Archangel

Hey buds and budesess im back after a prolonged absence from this site...

Im now living the high life in the south of france but with out and highs ....

Become a fuckin drunk really...

anyways i cant stay here much longer and want to get away from my family and friends and pretty much everything so im thunking of moving to damfor a year or 2... im gonna take a visit in a month or so my first one and as this thread has been dead since 2006 i was wondering if u my green friends could point me in the direction of the best hashish and bud in dam.. ive asked before and duely noted everyones oppinions here im especially interested in the solids side of things...

Considering your all the greatest marijuana growers makers and shakers in the uk and are used to he good shit can everyone offer there oppinons on what was the bomb in amsterdam...

which shops and which strains...

Im gonna take 200 euros just for the dope, (Beer and blowjobs and a bed are my second budgets) and this will let me sample da goods ja?)

So let me have it bros!!

Peace long live the 420!

a boopy doo...

Guest Archangel

Hey buds and budesess im back after a prolonged absence from this site...

Im now living the high life in the south of france but with out the highs ....

Become a fuckin drunk really...

anyways i cant stay here much longer and want to get away from my family and friends and pretty much everything so im thunking of moving to damfor a year or 2... im gonna take a visit in a month or so my first one and as this thread has been dead since 2006 i was wondering if u my green friends could point me in the direction of the best hashish and bud in dam.. ive asked before and duely noted everyones oppinions here im especially interested in the solids side of things...

Considering your all the greatest marijuana growers makers and shakers in the uk and are used to the good shit can everyone offer there oppinons on what was the bomb in amsterdam...

which shops and which strains...

Im gonna take 200 euros just for the dope and this will let me sample da goods ja?

So let me have it bros!! or alternatively pm with a list!!! Thanks!!

Peace long live the 420 rule...

a boopy doo...

post-13197-1173907003_thumb.jpg

rip norma...

Edited by Archangel

• 5 weeks later...

good old lawless, this was a cool thread

where tf is he these days

get back ere ya gimp

Edited by FD

• 2 months later...

hey Lawless, great thread, loved the smoke reports mate :) i've never been across to holland yet, but your smoke reports has giving me a taster of some of the gems to expect :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
ah!!!

got my mouth watering. luckily i'll be in the mountian of india in a month and i'll be loading up my chillum. wish we could get gear like that in the uk still though. bolinagth :g:

Where in India are you going?Im interested in going to charas country myself but dont realy know much about it.....Is the weed just available to anyone who asks or do you have to have "contacts"?