Hashish/weed Reports

Big - L

Guest djmartinh

I'm going to take my laptop and do some reports next time I go ;)

I buy at least 2oz of all different varieties over a weekend.

I mostly buy weed but I have been known to get some hash from The Dolphin Blue Birds or the Dampkring

Super Tbizla is a nice Hash

• 1 month later...

Gotta say Barneys and the Grey area stocked the best skunk. At Barneys I highly recomend the cheese, big buddahs original uk cheese...absolutely gorgeous. Also d.n.a seeds at the grey area have been working hard on some lovely crosses....chocolope which is a thai and canalope cross and super silver bubble which is the Super silver haze crossed with bubblegum....all very fresh and full of lovely flavours. It was my first time in the dam and I can honestly say that I wasn't overly impressed, tastes were there but the knock me out couch lock sensation just never got me in the dam.

All round favorite smoke was the Malana cream(real malana cream jelly) from greenhouse....now that was boom tingz....the taste of a thick and really creamy smoke with a very heavy stoned felling....nice!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest smoketilluchoke
Gotta say Barneys and the Grey area stocked the best skunk. At Barneys I highly recomend the cheese, big buddahs original uk cheese...absolutely gorgeous. Also d.n.a seeds at the grey area have been working hard on some lovely crosses....chocolope which is a thai and canalope cross and super silver bubble which is the Super silver haze crossed with bubblegum....all very fresh and full of lovely flavours. It was my first time in the dam and I can honestly say that I wasn't overly impressed, tastes were there but the knock me out couch lock sensation just never got me in the dam.

All round favorite smoke was the Malana cream(real malana cream jelly) from greenhouse....now that was boom tingz....the taste of a thick and really creamy smoke with a very heavy stoned felling....nice!

your definately right about the chocolope but when i had it it was seriously strong puts your eyes out of focus- but it was the first day and i had been smoking amnesia haze at 9am so i was smashed already :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the Dam right now, and the Grey Area now have BB Cheese - and it is magnificent compared to the BB Cheese I got on my last visit (which was from Hunters - and was my fav smoke on my last visit). Expensive though. Second best smoke this time round is the Bubble Kush from Hunters...

Guest djmartinh
I'm in the Dam right now, and the Grey Area now have BB Cheese - and it is magnificent compared to the BB Cheese I got on my last visit (which was from Hunters - and was my fav smoke on my last visit). Expensive though. Second best smoke this time round is the Bubble Kush from Hunters...

I though bubble cush was spicey, did the pistils almost look pink on yours?

I though bubble cush was spicey, did the pistils almost look pink on yours?

Sort of - perhaps peachy coloured and fluffy. I actually got half Bubble Kush and Half Burmese Kush. I looked at them closely when back at the hotel and they looked almost identical. Both a great smoke - specially with some Grey Trichomes sprinkled on. When in Dam, I assemble my smoke from Grey Area and Hunters, and in virtually every other coffee shop, I order my drinks before they have chance to put a menu in my face.

• 1 month later...

Chocoloupe and Lavender from GA were tasty. Dampkrings NYC was great as usual, Sour Diesel from Rokerij was shite. As was the red leb from Bluebird, disappointing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest djmartinh

Started off with Cheese from the Dampkring... I must say, looked horrible, got me stoned. Had the strangest smell, like medicine, it also made me very parched, very fast. I was verry chatty off it too, however, I was disappointed at it... considering all the reviews I heard. Overall verdict 6/10.

Super Silver Haze - The Dampkring, this stuff fucks you up, very stoney but high. It was like my mind was going places but my body wasn't. Smelt very sweet and citrus like, tasted the same. Had a joint at midnight and it knocked me out like. Expensive at 11.50 a gram. Overall verdict 8/10

LA Confidential - The Grey Area - 16.50 per gram. This stuff was lovely, really refreshing smoke. Smelt like herby macleans toothpaste with hazy undertones. Very good smoke and the tast was superb. Not worth the money but it was most certainly different. 8/10

White Widow - The Greenhouse Effect, good old Greenhouse Effect. Good usual quality, wasn't the best Widow I've smoked but done the job. Only 5.50 a gram so good value. This stuff is always strong. 7/10

Crimera Blue - Barney's, this was a Cannabis cup entrant and won the Indica Cup. It deserved it, despite what you hear. This was a fantastic weed, was cured to perfection and was solid. Lovely fresh potent smell and taste. This was Ukranian Hashplant x Bubblegum (I think). Overall verdict 9/10

G13 Haze - Barney's, this fwon the cannabis cup. I don't know i've had voted for it, it was top quality... don't get me wrong, but I've smoked it so many times. It's expensive at 13.50 a gram and tasted lovely... but I always had that "dunno if it should have won" in the back of my head. Overall 8/10

Sticky Fingers - Willie Wartols, Haarlem. This was a nice little coffeshop, out of Amsterdam. It was very relaxed here and I enjoyed my spending. Got 5 Grams for 45 euros plus 12.5 Euro's worth free. They had a decent menu with some strains I hadn't heard of. This weed was nice and very potent. Overall 8/10

Knetter - Willie Wortols, Haarlem. Another nice weed, coated in THC like I've never seen before... Really stoney but harsh on the old throat. I was monged after a joint of this shit. Overall 8/10

Arjans Strawberry Haze - The Greenhouse - Not the best quality but it's tasted and smelt just like strawberrys. Very nice and good because it was so different. Smoked nice but wasn't very stong. (The taste saved it's arse) 8/10

NYCD - The Dampkring - Very good quality as usual - No complaints - easily the best weed in Amsterdam tast wise, yeah it's not strong like the hze's but the taste and smoke is amazing. Good value at 8.50 a gram 10/10

Cannalope Haze - The Grey Area, another fantastic weed. Tastes and smells of fruit and spice with all hazy bits thrown in. Stoned is uplifting. Quality bud 9/10

Apple Jack - Abraxas, Quality again... I do like this place. Apple jack was harsh but nice, tickled my tongue and did smell like apple. Very mongy 8/10.

Resin Haze - Resin Coffeeshop - Similar to SSH but not as strong. Made me feel spacey 7/10

Northern Lights - Hill Street Blues - Excellent, Very stong and good value at 8 euros a gram. Top quality as always and you can get deals on 10 gram sacks here. e.g. 10 grams of Super Skunk = £50.00. anyway... Northern Lights 8/10

Absolute loving the smoke reports :yep: , definately gonna visit the Dam for the first time next year, even if it's just for a weekend that would be awesome :rofl:

• 1 month later...

dam was ace we were there for wednesday morning and we spent the morning in haarlem which was very nice , willie wortals coffe shops are very much recommendid by me B)

the smokes went something like this

willie wortals sativa shop

AMNESIA HAZE 13 euro gram , nice smoke if a little scratchy on the way down, nice strong high

SILVER HAZE 11 euro gram , Very very smooth, could hardley tell you were smoking , id buy this again,

willie wortal indica shop

PURPLE 5.5 euro gram , nice deep puple colour and smooth , a nice mellow smoke in the mid day

then we got on the train to dam and went to green house centrum

MAKO HAZE 11 euro gram , very very strong , not the nicest tasting weed but that could have been the way it was grown or dried , but by christ was it strong, id buy it again.

CHEESE 11 euro gram , thought id see what all the fuss is about and i was dissapointed, not very special , and it looked shit in the bag.

then to grey area.

CHOCOLOUPE 12.5 euro gram , mega nice taste, mega nice high, i like this weed alot, I will buy it again next time and may have to grow it out , i was tempted to buy some beans but i thought id save my dosh for more green

LEMON SKUNK, 11 euro gram , very nice again , nice strong indica punch and nice taste , good pondering weed. deffo buy it again and maybe grow it out

then onto blue bird for some

BLUECHEESE, 25 euro for 3 grams, lovely lovely taste, palma violets and berrys, with the cheesy musk coming through I LOVE THIS WEED , and im growing it out as we speek

some of the nicest smokes of the weekend

then we floated up to greenhouse north to get some

HAIWAIN SNOW , this was probally my favorite spliff of the weekend i put 1.3 grams into 1 big pure biffta and blazed the whole thing , very nice smoke , spicy like nevs haze and crstal clear high with a splash of the giglges another for my grow list

onto de dampkring and got some

BUBBLEGUM 6 euro gram , not really my cup of tea in the taste but a good strong stone and it was cheap

G13 AMNESIA HAZE 12 euro gram, i prefeerd the amnesia haze from haarlems willie wortals, this was;nt that special

next was onto barneys breakfast bar for some

RED CHERRY BEERY 11 euro gram , i liked this one for its taste which was nice and fruity and also a real nice strong inica buzz , deffo buy it again and maybe grow it out

That was the first day :smoke::rofl: i then wonderd around for hours in the red light district sight seeing B)

all the buds where smoked pure in spiffs,

next day,,,

day 2,

we decided to hit the south of the city and visit katsu and club media 2 of my fav haunts, so on the walk down we stopped of at mellow yellow , a truley underated coffeshop and grabbed

BLUEBERRY, 10.5 Euro gram, this smoked okay and reminded me of some that i grew a couple of years back , but when we volcanoed half of it, the true berry flavour came out and i was a happy bunny , so i got some

SUPER SILVER HAZE , 10 euro gram. This bud looked and smelled absoulotley superb , dripping with trics, and the taste WOW, A1 , worth the walk every time , lovley deffo buy again.

then we went down to katsu which is a lovley true dutch coffeshop and has one of the best menu's ive seen, very helpfull staff,

SILVER PEARL HAZE , 10 euro .9 gram, great smoke , hard to tell how strong because we mixed it with

CRYSTAL CLEAR 10 euro .4 gram which is satvia crystals in a thin jelly strip, i got this last time i was in here and once again i had to be scrapped of the ceiling due to me being soooooo high, at this point i was a very happy stoned redeyes

next was club media , again worth the walk or tram ride, organically grown buds and they all taste and smoke very nice, we got the

HIPPY , nice tasting indica , not one that truley stood out, nice none the less

SILVER HAZE , very good , and tasty and cheap B)

KING KONG, cant honestly remeber much about this one, i think it looked and smoked quite alot like my dp white rhino.

HINDU KUSH, this was great smoke, nice and thick smoke but not too expansive in your lungs, great kush taste , and lovely high, recomendid

we then tried walking back to the centre of dam , but due to the hugs amouts of thc in my blood, i got us lost and we ended up walking in the wrong direction for 2 or so miles :doh:

we eventually ended up at greenhouse north where i treated myself to another 1.6 grams of HAIWAIN SNOW, i liked it so much last time i thought id get some for breakfast the next day.

the only other smokes we bought that day was the

SAGE AND SOUR HAZE from the green house effect , which is where we were staying , this was very differant and had a very distinct taste and flavour, very very spicy and peppery, ill grab some more of that next time im in for further testing :wink:

so more wondering about into the early morning looking at all dam has to offer ;)

last day :(

of to bluebird for

PURPS 12.5 EURO, i thought id heard about this on here , so thought id give a go, and tbh nothing really special i preferrd the blueberry from mellow yellow.

STARWARS 12.5 EURO , this looked utter crap in the bag and boy was i surprised it smoked really good , thick and tastey and got us mashed , and you get to do starwars quotes through smoking the whole spilff. :rofl:

back to grey area for

MOTHERS FINEST X HAZE , really good smoke, id get it agian for further tasting, as we only got .5grm

SILVER HAZE x BUBBLEGUM, this was great, i liked this one, you could taste both plants and they worked very well together

NEVILLS HAZE X HASHPLANT, i got this because im a big nevs fan and i wanted to see how the hashplant effected the nevs, the bud looked more like hashplant than nevs, but when smoked you could pull out the nevs spice and clarity, a nice smoke as everything was from grey area TBH lovley freindley shop

last smoke befor leaving to catch the plane was

SILVER HAZE from greenhouse effect , it seemed like a could smoke to finish with as its what we started with pretty much, i honestly cant remember much about it tbh because by then i was worring about the flight (hate flying)

so under 3 days and me and my mate 421 managed 26 differant smokes of which 19 were hazes or aleast sat dom's

favs were in no real order

mako haze, uber strong. greenhouse centrum

lemon skunk, grey area , great indica which good taste

chocoloupe, grey area very very sweet and great sat high

blue cheese, BLuebird, its all in the taste with this one,

Haiwain haze, green house, as close as i could find to nevs haze , probally my favorite spliff

red cherry berry, barneys, great taste and high , very very nice

super silver haze from mellow yellow, this had that old school musky haze taste and smell and it looked in A1 condition

crystal clear sat crystals, from katsu, if you wanna get real high, buy this

id love to take a thc test right now because i think the results would be quite amusing B)

if anyone wants more info on a particular strain or coffeshop , just shout and ill see what i can do B)

cheers for reading and if anyone wants to tag along next time i go , you know what to expect lol

peace gang

red

ahhh just got back from the Dam - fucking RAINY it is!!! :unsure: oh well, went and had a funny 4 days there anyways with my girl.

Hardly went to any of the usual places I'd go - Like Dampkring or Grey Area...kinda had fun getting lost alot in the evening - sooo funny with the missus! but yeah, go to Mellow Yellow(practically next to our hostel) - they have some fucking lovely Bubblegum Haze at the moment...brought some of that back with me via the lady's nether regions hahah....Also their blueberry was VERY tasty - truly tasted of blueberry, not had that for a while.

erm also NYC diesel was quite nice from somewhere run by some arab guy...was not the best Ive had tho.

Rokerij's Nepalese was quite nice so brought some of that back too, but oh my god really do think that their Dunya from the Rif mountains was abit on the stale side =/ not sure about that one.

Northern Lights from the Bushdoctor was lovely stuff though - truly induced the desired effects in the peripheral vision and elsewhere - saw SO many stars hahaha...brought back some of that too.

Will definitely smoke alot more next time I go but the missus dont smoke that much so I got her to smoke more than she usually does (all weekend!) which was an achievement, but in the dam it is like "when in Rome..."

Definitely go back for sampling as many gram sacks as I can get - but next time will go to some of my old haunts, and also take a trip to Haarlem & Leonen...The centre is WAY too fucking pricey now, 10euros a G is quite standard in alot of places I walked in (and out).

PEACE :hug:

Has anybody tried The Rocketman? It is Northern Lights dipped in hash oil then rolled in kifs. I am not sure if it is from the Dam or not.

was in the dam last week. Grey Area weed was fantastic as usual. My fav from them was Sour Diesel. Cannot reccomend that strain enough. Unfortunely i only got it a few hours before i had to fly back to uk but that 2 grams went down a treat!