First attempt in 10 years

Shaunx

I can indeed confirm what @OldFord has said. I went with his advice this year on the Lilly planting and they've worked an absolute treat in the garden for masking the smell. I also grow in my greenhouse and we also have a cat!!

She's more concerned about catching mice and rats than my Lillie's , we found a large rat she'd left on our lawn this morning that I had the pleasure of disposing of :wanker:

Good luck with your plants they look lovely!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Shaunx said:

5 days on chaps, @Shumroom , @MidgeSmith,  we must be starting to get close ?

It is definitely getting close as handysmoker says.  The trichomes are still looking quite glassy in places still, which will no doubt change in the coming days.  Too many glassy heads mean a racier high, but the flowers are looking more mature, so I would say that you are on the home straight.

If these were my plants, I'd be looking for more of the trichomes to be milky, the heads of those trichomes to look swollen and a bit less perfect and the appearance of some brown / amber trichome heads.  Then - if almost all the white pistils have disappeared from the buds and they're not producing anymore - you'll be in the zone. :)

If this were a game of hot and cold, you'd definitely be warm / getting hotter.

Exciting times! :)

Edited by MidgeSmith
  • Like 5

While I'm about it, here's some pics of the White Widow auto in the open greenhouse. Looks very healthy and I think it benefitted from the recent half decent weather. That said the weather seems to have turned here since yesterday and we're getting some rain with more forecast  so I guess I need to keep a look out for rot as she looks like she's still got a good few weeks to go..

large.IMG_0584.jpeg

large.IMG_0587.jpeg

large.IMG_0583.jpeglarge.IMG_0589.jpeglarge.IMG_0577.jpeg

• Like 7

Loving the White Widow in the greenhouse. She looks very healthy and if she's anything like mine was she'll stink lol

You've gained my interest in Auto Pots , I think I'm going to do a little research into their use.

Nice work sir...

• Like 5

As others have said,

that indoor girl is almost ready,

just keep going :) 

She’ll probably be ready for harvest within the next 10 days :v:

The WW in the greenhouse is looking very nice :D 

Hopefully she’ll get some decent smoke over the line :thumsup:

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4
Just now, CustardVape said:

Loving the White Widow in the greenhouse. She looks very healthy and if she's anything like mine was she'll stink lol

You've gained my interest in Auto Pots , I think I'm going to do a little research into their use.

Nice work sir...

I've used Autopots for years to grow tomatoes, Cucumbers and peppers in the greenhouse and those plants absolutely love them and produce masses of fruits which I can't keep up with and end up giving them away and making loads of tomato sauce. Also brilliant if you're a lazy gardener like me or are away a lot as a 200l feed tank will last for weeks with a full greenhouse. Plants just take as much or as little as they need with no danger of over or under watering. The valves in the pots only refill the base when the level gets very low so it encourages more roots to stretch down which I understand is beneficial to all root systems.

• Like 3

@Shaunx that's really interesting thanks for the explanation.

I'm definitely a lazy gardener so they sound right up my street. Half the time I can't be arsed lol

Cheers and all the best with the rest of the grow :yep:

• Like 3

With the full sunlight on them, the pics look great .... :skin_up:

gonna stalk your plants and kidnap them when they're ready .... Ha, ha, ha (evil laugh) :)

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Hi @Shumroom Ok, so weather's been lousy here for the last week or so. Checked the WW in the open greenhouse this morning and she's not looking so healthy all of a sudden. I've no experience of this but I'm guessing I've got some bud rot. I've checked the whole plant and it's only in 2 of the buds. Pics below.

What are my options here ? Do I just lop those buds off ? try to cut the rot out ? Early harvest ?

large.IMG_0712.jpg

large.IMG_0705.JPEGlarge.IMG_0708.JPEGlarge.IMG_0710.JPEG

• Like 3

Hi mate try to bag the mold up and cut it off, better to cut to much then lose it all. Be careful with going back to your indoor plants too as the spores can spread. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

It's rot mate best option try and cut it all out.

2 minutes ago, Lightitup said:

Hi mate try to bag the mold up and cut it off, better to cut to much then lose it all. Be careful with going back to your indoor plants too as the spores can spread. 

Thanks, I'm on it now. I'll try and cut it out and take the whole bud top off if I can't. Bin it and wash hands before going anywhere near indoor plant. Cheers.

• Like 2