First attempt in 10 years

Shaunx

@Shaunx always the way the underdogs smash it lol

You all set for a filter in the shed? And be as thorough as possible looking for rot. It can take over in a blink. I can't remember where I saw it but dunking the plant whole in peroxide mix is apparently a fix for peace of mind. Ain't tried it myself so don't quote me 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, blerie420 said:

@Shaunx always the way the underdogs smash it lol

You all set for a filter in the shed? And be as thorough as possible looking for rot. It can take over in a blink. I can't remember where I saw it but dunking the plant whole in peroxide mix is apparently a fix for peace of mind. Ain't tried it myself so don't quote me 

I'll do that, cheers mate

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Openairbud said:

Great job with the indoor plant, you'll have a bit to play with there :skin_up:

Finding rot on the outdoor girl I'd chop and hang it, personally.

That seals it. Thanks mate and everyone else for the advice. The chop it is !

Chopped the WW today as the rain arrived. Cut and carefully inspected each stem and sadly the rot was present in a lot of their buds. Managed to salvage perhaps 15% which appeared completely free of rot and shed hung them.

Everything else including the stump and soil, bagged and disposed of.

Oh well, them's the breaks.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Shaunx said:

Chopped the WW today as the rain arrived. Cut and carefully inspected each stem and sadly the rot was present in a lot of their buds. Managed to salvage perhaps 15% which appeared completely free of rot and shed hung them.

Everything else including the stump and soil, bagged and disposed of.

Oh well, them's the breaks.

You did better than me in your choice of plant, rot is a bastard, but overall such an amazing return to growing for you this year dude.

This was my first outdoor plant in 25 years, which I brought into the greenhouse.  I lost the only decent top bud to rot.  The rest was basically colourful leaves.  I made it into an exquisite medicine for my dad though, who at the time was suffering from a spinal tumour.

large.20211006_162438.jpg

Good luck for a smooth dry of the remaining buds :)

• Like 4

Thanks @Shumroom, @MidgeSmith.

Next time, when @shumroom advises me to move a plant out of the greenhouse...I'll take it :wallbash:

Good for you Midge, extracting something good out of a lost cause. Nice one.

On another positive note, I've finished my Vape n' Stash box. Pics coming soon.

• Like 2

Ok, here's the nicely figured piece of Cherry I've been sitting on for ages, wondering what to make out of it..till I started growing here, then it was obvious..

large.IMG_0448.jpeg

and here's the Gentleman's Vape n' Stash box.

large.IMG_0948.JPEG

large.IMG_0950.JPEG

large.IMG_0954.JPEGlarge.IMG_0952.JPEG

large.IMG_0956.JPEG

• Like 13