A fellow guerilla grower has found me plot.

Underdog

When you gunna do the grand reveal with whom the pot was left by.

And people come and go season in and season out its fairly easy to start a new profile if you wanted too and I know erbmanT popped up and end of last season started writing a bit paranoid stuff about being caught ect.

So I always wonder who this new person is? Are they really new ?

Well what ever maybey I'm a prick or maybey bit tired of life's games and just into matter of fact.

Chow Udog.

Be smart, humans are mostly just as GOOD as they are BAD. Depending on which day you get them on. Leave cakes and olive branches and hopefully you will end up having to visit site half the time as a new friend will take half the burden away from you. Trust is earnt. Good luck! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, B-real said:

When you gunna do the grand reveal with whom the pot was left by.

And people come and go season in and season out its fairly easy to start a new profile if you wanted too and I know erbmanT popped up and end of last season started writing a bit paranoid stuff about being caught ect.

So I always wonder who this new person is? Are they really new ?

Well what ever maybey I'm a prick or maybey bit tired of life's games and just into matter of fact.

Chow Udog.

The person whom it was doesn't have a UK420 account by the looks of it. Hes on a different platform. I don't want to reveal to much about him until I've met up with the bloke and spoke to him about what he's comfortable with revealing etc.

And for the last time. This is my one and only account. Maybe slow down on how much you're smoking pal.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BJ Plant Trainer said:

@Underdog, what was the deal with the pot? Was it a message? Was it a gift? Have they asked for it back?

I asked him the same thing haha

large.Screenshot_20230502-182206.jpg

• Like 12

Making new mates as a grown up seems to be rare as rocking horse shit (or it may just be me lol)

Glad this had somewhat of a happy ending! Wish ya all the best this season mucka

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, B-real said:

Hopefully you stop wanking on site now you've a guest.

lol

• Like 1

@Underdog

well.... turned out you can still grow there....and he can bring some more pots....hope your mate is oke.....i had a couple...and after time...they nearly all proved not to be trustworthy...

the gg friends i still have.....i talk to and never grow with them...not even give hints about when and where...and i dont wanne know where they grow or visit their plots....since...if something weird is happening....a voice in your head tell you...who knew about that plot...

amazing how much work you put in this plot...even with elec tools.....but why not..if you dont have a plot...you just make one.......i did same with light deprivation in guerilla :) 

the pots you made will keep cool since wood insulatates agains sun.

hope you get the loot you deserve ! 

succes !

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 7

Wow, what an epic ending, from one extreme to the next.. Mad world lol

As for @panikand 2012 diary was something of LEGEND, and no doubt has lead to many people trying growing outdoors seriously... Big ups :notworthy:

As a fellow lurker /new account holder I really hope you do well @Underdog

Love the idea, the log pots and a clearing I hope trimming the rest goes unnoticed lol  by the wrong people anyway, 

I truly hope it all goes well and you walk the path you have set with the bounty deserved!!!! 

God you have put work in and to know it was a good ol guerrilla prank, my 1st btw... Amazing :thumsup:

Here's to a good season 

Stig 

:skin_up:

• Like 7