A fellow guerilla grower has found me plot.

Underdog

4 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Sorry to say, this plot is rubbish. Obviously many hours have been spent on it, and I may be mistaken if you grow autos, but that's a boof spot. Move on. :yep:

Why do you believe this grow is rubbish if autos aren't grown here?

Just now, CheechChongReturns said:

Problem solved??

Perhaps. Things are much much clearer put it that way.

• Like 4

The plot thickens! (See what I did there? :) )

Anyway, best of luck mate. Do let us know whether you grow there or not, would be interesting either way.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Why do you believe this grow is rubbish if autos aren't grown here?

Trees.

• Like 1

Just now, Slippy One said:

Trees.

How do you think I obtained the logs mate?

By. Cutting. Down. Trees.

The plots not finished remember lollol

• Like 3

Well this has piqued my interest tonight.

I'd say go visit it over the next few weeks/months and if someone is intending to rip it it would soon become obvious. The only downside is, you don't know if it's 1 person or several, would be kinda awkward if you bumped into each other. Leaving the pot is perhaps a good sign they're not mental, but it doesn't look used so have they left it to say, ok we found your grow area here's a clue? Either way, it could be a member just wanting to get a kick of him being the only one who knows or someone who thinks you'd get better use from the bag than themselves. 

Keep us updated though, and even while high I don't think this is made up. Like why would he out himself at this point of prepairing, why not wait until it was done and then they ripped it.

• Like 3

Just now, Slippy One said:

You must like trees

Not particularly. But I live in an urban area, and grow locations are limited. Which may explain why my plot was found by another grower.

I only have to fell a few small trees to allow all day direct sunlight luckily.

• Like 2

How many hours have you invested in preparing that shady plot? lol  I think someone was showing you what a fabric pot looks like  to save you hours of labour in the future, instead of making plant pots from trees. 

Keep calm and find another plot. :D 

• Like 4

Just now, Saddam said:

How many hours have you invested in preparing that shady plot? lol  I think someone was showing you what a fabric pot looks like  to save you hours of labour in the future, instead of making plant pots from trees. 

Keep calm and find another plot. :D 

What are you talking about? You literally have no idea where south is regarding my plot.

Second of all. I have used a chain saw to create these raised planters. So obviously I had every intention in felling trees that blocked direct sunlight. (Take a look at my other plots if you want to see my basic comprehension of south facing plots and direct sun light)

Thirdly, fabric pots will dry out MUCH quicker than these log pots and the amendments I've already stated I'd make.

I always thought UK420 was full of logical, decent people. Especially the guerillas.

Clearly you're the exception aren't you.

• Like 5

Have a word with yourself, it's not even your land and you've basically moved in, you're lopping down trees and building planters, what's next, log cabin and tree swing? It's no wonder 'your' plot is bait now, running a fucking chainsaw on someone else's land is hardly stealthy is it? lol  

100 hours labour in the bin, cracking. 

• Like 5

Move on I found someone has been to one of my oldest plots that’s it I’ll never go there again . I don’t get how folk are fine using a plot when they know it’s been compromised or found. Maybe it’s the filth baiting you into thinking there’s another friendly grower in the area you could meet up have a camp fire and sing cumbya lollol move on from there pal

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Not particularly. But I live in an urban area, and grow locations are limited. Which may explain why my plot was found by another grower.

I only have to fell a few small trees to allow all day direct sunlight luckily.

Steal a bike. :D

58 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Have a word with yourself, it's not even your land and you've basically moved in, you're lopping down trees and building planters, what's next, log cabin and tree swing? It's no wonder 'your' plot is bait now, running a fucking chainsaw on someone else's land is hardly stealthy is it? lol  

100 hours labour in the bin, cracking. 

Have a word with myself? Leave it out.

I've been running brush cutters, strimmers, augers, cultivators, chainsaws etc for years. I hide in plain site, much like the other people who know what they're doing here. You'd be surprised what hi visibility clothing and a bit of confidence can do.

I have had many, many plots and this is the only time I've ever had a plot breached.

I know exactly what I'm doing. Watch this space.

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 10

11 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I have had many, many plots and this is the only time I've ever had a plot breached.

Without stating the obvious, this non plot has already exceeded your time and expectations. Find one without trees or the need to fell dozens of trees to make pots in front of more trees. 

11 minutes ago, Underdog said:

I know exactly what I'm doing. 

Nobody disputes this captain. Just giving some advice to things bleedingly obvious.

• Like 2