A fellow guerilla grower has found me plot.

Underdog

23 hours ago, Underdog said:

@Demdoll.

Haha thanks mate. I have to say, they're pretty big plants for such a "shady plot" as a couple of people tried saying :wanker:

Wait until mid October lol 

13 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Wait until mid October lol 

What exactly am I waiting for Mr Negative lol

I assume you're talking about me getting ripped. Which is always a risk in this game.

But hey, I'm sure a lovely person like yourself wouldn't hope for that to happen.

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Underdog said:

@stayup4ever.

Hi mate. They're Fast Lemon Cake by RGSC.

Smell absolutely beautiful.

Nice 1..I'm giving them a go this year. ,a couple of them are a few weeks in flower smelling lovely.atb mate 

• Like 2

On 19/07/2023 at 8:57 AM, Underdog said:

What exactly am I waiting for Mr Negative lol

I assume you're talking about me getting ripped. Which is always a risk in this game.

But hey, I'm sure a lovely person like yourself wouldn't hope for that to happen.

Idk perhaps he ment when the sun dips and less light ,potentially roting without enough direct sun for long enough.

Idk though just a guess.

• Like 3

@Skit Rat.

It's hard to tell with him mate lol. I personally think he means the guerilla who found my plot will rip me.

But even if he was referring to the suns position later in the season, it won't be a problem anyway. I'll cut down what I need to :)

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Underdog said:

@Skit Rat.

It's hard to tell with him mate lol. I personally think he means the guerilla who found my plot will rip me.

But even if he was referring to the suns position later in the season, it won't be a problem anyway. I'll cut down what I need to :)

Or possibly just a reference to how tall the girls will be by then? Your log pots are what? A metre tall? Then add plants that are 2 or 3 metres tall on top of that... :shock:

I planted out some girls a fortnight ago, they were around 35cm high, now 70cm. In another two weeks? A month?

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2

@Crow River. I'd say maybe half a meter/60cm. Some are taller some are smaller.

You're right though. As @murphyblue said they need support. I'll get it sorted ASAP before they turn into sails and snap haha.

• Like 3

Looking impressive mate :yep:       I can see you being a very busy boy supporting her ,  the heads get BIG ,   after last years 2 i did im sorry i didnt do one this year !  

Always next year  :george:           Best of luck with them mate.  

• Like 2

@OldFord. Hey thanks pal. I'm running through my head all sorts of ways to support them. I've even considered attaching string and tightly pulling from each side like they do with those telephone masts lol

• Like 2