A fellow guerilla grower has found me plot.

Underdog

Just now, GSZZ said:

Both on you ought to get 20 lashes of the cat o' nine tails! lol 

Haha tell you what I'll bring a sock next time and put it on a stick. I draw the line at wiping my arse with it though lol

• Like 1

If this is real, then whoever left the pot is sending you a message. 

What is the message tho?

Is it "I/we will be taking over this plot for our 420l SS grow comp"?

Or maybe "Why don't you grow in this instead"?

Or even "You nicked my 420l grow comp plot you cheeky beggar"?

The odds on someone finding it while having the pot on them is remote. 

So I assume whoever left the pot has found your plot prior to leaving the pot. 

Therefore, the pot is likely a message .

But why bring the pot as a message rather than bring some written form?? 

Maybe they thought a note would get wet?!?! But there's plenty ways to leave a note that won't get soaked or blown away. .

I'd go back and post several notes, give it 2 weeks and if you ain't reached out and collaborated, then ditch the plot. 

If it's a GGer , none of you can grow there without a link up. 

If it's a ripper. Then he's a joker too. lol

"Heres a 420L pot. Grow me something worth ripping" .

He might come back with strain recommendations next. 

Best of luck whatever you decide

CC

• Like 9

That is a new pot it's to clean inside to have been used I feel for you dude by the looks of things you have put in some hard work there if it was me I wouldn't put in any more for someone to walk away with the goods this fall

• Like 4

Unless someone confirms it’s them I wouldn’t use the plot. Reason - could be landowner or similar who got the pot from finding another growers plot nearby. Placed there to say “found this one too”. 

Hopefully you get a PM from someone here. Can see fair bit of graft has gone in already.      

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Crow River said:

If this is real, then whoever left the pot is sending you a message. 

What is the message tho?

Is it "I/we will be taking over this plot for our 420l SS grow comp"?

Or maybe "Why don't you grow in this instead"?

Or even "You nicked my 420l grow comp plot you cheeky beggar"?

Come on pal. Leave out the "if this is real" comments. Things like that can stick. I get that I'm a fairly new member, but I challenge you to look through anything I've posted previously and point out any bullshit. I know it's weird mate. Even when I got there today I was thought "wtf would someone do that".

I'm thinking maybe, the person has come across this plot before, perhaps during the seasons I was absent. Perhaps he had his own plot near by. (I've found a small grow on the same river bank about half a mile away)

Maybe he came here with his pot after finding this area two years ago (I didn't grow here two years ago due to personal reasons). Got to the plot, got disappointed and thought fuck it and dumped his pot. (Just speculation. I don't know)

Oh I also have left a couple of fivers attached to sticks at this location when I haven't been growing. (All year round) and they've always remained.

• Like 2

Just now, Amarillo slim said:

Unless someone confirms it’s them I wouldn’t use the plot. Reason - could be landowner or similar who got the pot from finding another growers plot nearby. Placed there to say “found this one too”. 

Hopefully you get a PM from someone here. Can see fair bit of graft has gone in already.      

Hi mate thanks for your response.

This location is definitely not privately owned. I don't want to give away too much information but this area without a doubt belongs to council/government run company if that makes sense.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CheechChongReturns said:

The odds on someone finding it while having the pot on them is remote. 

So I assume whoever left the pot has found your plot prior to leaving the pot. 

Therefore, the pot is likely a message .

But why bring the pot as a message rather than bring some written form?? 

Maybe they thought a note would get wet?!?! But there's plenty ways to leave a note that won't get soaked or blown away. .

I'd go back and post several notes, give it 2 weeks and if you ain't reached out and collaborated, then ditch the plot. 

If it's a GGer , none of you can grow there without a link up. 

If it's a ripper. Then he's a joker too. lol

"Heres a 420L pot. Grow me something worth ripping" .

He might come back with strain recommendations next. 

Best of luck whatever you decide

CC

Hey thanks mate. Some very good points. This is why I find it so bizarre. The problem is even if I collaborate he could still rip.

I'm hoping it's someone with a a good reputation on here. I personally would like a like minded grow buddy who's also on UK420 haha

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 5

Just now, Underdog said:

The problem is even if I collaborate he could still rip.

Nah, coz if you link them and it don't stack up , you sack it off. 

You only collab if you know they are good. ie. you got info , whereabouts and could bust them up if needed :pitchfork:

• Like 3

Sorry to say, this plot is rubbish. Obviously many hours have been spent on it, and I may be mistaken if you grow autos, but that's a boof spot. Move on. :yep:

• Like 3

Just now, Underdog said:

This location is definitely not privately owned.

Doesn’t necessarily have to be an owner, more just the idea it could be a non-grower.

I’ve had plants pulled up on similar land. Not grower, ripper or owner, just some person who frequented the land and didn’t like the fact I had improved the biodiversity of the native flora.   

• Like 8

@Underdog

Don’t leave a note, just take the piece of rubbish some :wanker:  has dragged into the undergrowth and dispose of it responsibly.
( Use your wheelbarrow to do it )

Pull up all your stuff and pile it up or scatter it. 

Your oppo will know this area has visitors who don’t approve of this activity on their land. 
The idea is to grow and leave no signs you were ever there.  :ninja:
You can’t grow here for a while , altho you can visit, I would monitor for a couple of seasons and then have another go in 2026. 

Forced to look elsewhere may be the start of something better. 

• Like 4

Just now, CheechChongReturns said:

Problem solved??

Possibly, definitely not a landowner rolling around with seedstockers pots lol 

someone’s still drunk :smug:

• Like 7