A fellow guerilla grower has found me plot.

Underdog

17 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Without stating the obvious, this non plot has already exceeded your time and expectations. Find one without trees or the need to fell dozens of trees to make pots in front of more trees. 

Nobody disputes this captain. Just giving some advice to things bleedingly obvious.

"Non plot"

You stated that this was a rubbish plot from the beginning. When I asked why, you said it was because of the trees.

Right off the bat you cast your judgement from limited information.

large.644fde99e6a4a_IMG_20230501_151746_9682.jpg

This picture is what you've based most of your judgment from.

Yet you have no idea which way is south. You have no idea how much direct sunlight it gets. You have no idea how deceptive the photograph is. The majority of the log pots are already getting all day direct sunlight. They're in an opening. I used a chain saw to make my pots. When I arrived today I intended on cutting down, and trimming back anything that blocked sun light. It really isn't that hard to understand mate. This also wouldn't take that much time to do. So you telling me it's a rubbish plot due to trees doesn't make sense. Especially when the photographs can be deceptive and any trees/foliage can be removed by the time the ladies go out anyway.

What's your problem exactly? Do you get a kick out of having a pop at people who haven't been on here as long as you? It's a shame really because I've seen you post some decent stuff when I've been lurking.

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

Watch this space.

You're going to carry on at this site despite someone politely letting you know they've been there? lol Idk if you've thought this through, you've even left contact details for anyone who visits. :russian:    

• Like 1

I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread for the coming season I have a feeling it could take a funny turn and surprise most the negative posters in this thread ;)

I remember my first diary on this forum in 2012  after 5-6 years of lurking I plucked up the energy to create a diary of what now ( is probably one the most read) guerilla diaries on this guerilla forum, ( 70,600 odd views , 680 replies..)   I remember clearly all the nay sayers , the doubters , the haters etc , life doesn’t change much even today 12 yrs on in fact with the rise of social media jealousy, hate and negativity has become the norm .. sad really 

@Underdog being a big time gambler in life myself i would always back the underdogs and when they come in at 66/1 it’s a blinding win , I have faith in this plot and what you might pull in and even more so now to pull it off and give the naysayers something to talk about in 6 months like I once did … and with my bit of information and help I pm’d you about I think your do ok ;)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/292791-panikz-2012-onemanbandit-mision/

prove em wrong bro , I still got some old mouldy humble pie in the fridge for some other mouthy twat on here that talks the talk but clearly  doesn’t walk the walk , …. nowt better then proving you was right lol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 23

32 minutes ago, ThailandTony said:

It would be quite simple to set up a motion sensor camera

One of those wildlife cameras could be the answer to a number of questions.

I honestly do not know how you GG guys cope with these kind of stresses. I feel on edge and frustrated for you dude.

• Like 3

This has been an interesting read lol you’ve just met 2 of the most negative weirdos on the forum, don’t think I’ve ever seen a positive or helpful post from Saddam in all my years on here. And Slippy just seems paranoid and depressed these days, I don’t even know why he bothers coming in this section if he hates outdoor growing so much , just makes paranoid posts and puts newbies off. Best thing to do mate is ignore the knobs and crack on :yinyang:

• Like 9

Not wishing any negative vibes on anyone, just watching out for folks growing near trees.  If you can pull it off, fine, just be aware. 

realistically, trees are the least of our problems. lol 

6 hours ago, panik said:

I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread for the coming season I have a feeling it could take a funny turn and surprise most the negative posters in this thread ;)

I remember my first diary on this forum in 2012  after 5-6 years of lurking I plucked up the energy to create a diary of what now ( is probably one the most read) guerilla diaries on this guerilla forum, ( 70,600 odd views , 680 replies..)   I remember clearly all the nay sayers , the doubters , the haters etc , life doesn’t change much even today 12 yrs on in fact with the rise of social media jealousy, hate and negativity has become the norm .. sad really 

@Underdog being a big time gambler in life myself i would always back the underdogs and when they come in at 66/1 it’s a blinding win , I have faith in this plot and what you might pull in and even more so now to pull it off and give the naysayers something to talk about in 6 months like I once did … and with my bit of information and help I pm’d you about I think your do ok ;)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/292791-panikz-2012-onemanbandit-mision/

prove em wrong bro , I still got some old mouldy humble pie in the fridge for some other mouthy twat on here that talks the talk but clearly  doesn’t walk the walk , …. nowt better then proving you was right lol 

Thanks for the support mate. Really appreciate it.

Your 2012 one man bandit mission was one of the reasons I started taking guerilla growing seriously. It was absolutely epic.

• Like 5

So just an update. Thanks to Panik I've managed to make contact with the guerilla who found my plot.

It turns out, we live literally minutes from each other lol

We are the same age and know the same people.

Amazing what the internet can do. In less than 12 hours we made contact.

Stay tuned for more updates gentlemen

Edited by Underdog
  • Like 27

Just now, Underdog said:

So just an update. Thanks to Panik I've managed to make contact with the guerilla who found my plot.

Amazing what the internet can do. In less than 12 hours we made contact.

Stay tuned for more updates gentlemen

;) 

• Like 7

@Underdog

Do what you want to do. All plots are risky.

That giant pot is probably off a fellow GG off here. You could ask Mark for a list of names of who’s been sent a pot and then message them and ask if it’s them and what their game is. They could just want to share the area.

You could just plant and leave with slow release ferts and go back to harvest. That way, if they are still there your laughing and if their gone, you know you’ve not put extra effort into growing them.

Sometimes growing in wooded areas is shite cos of sun block and dampness as the ground takes longer to dry in shaded areas but like you said, it’s all about sun orientation 

If I done a 360 video of my newest plot, people would say it’s shit cos of the trees in front and behind but there is a clearance which has the sun rise and set either side whilst being above the trees all day after rising and until setting so will get a lot of sun

I was going to do similar with thinner logs as what you have done, but not for planters but as barriers as that plot I just mentioned, I’d only done 10 cages and put 12 holes there so was going to use 2 of the branches as barrier kinda like what you got, just to stop rabbits.

Do what you want to do . All plots are risky. Just some more than others.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aphatspliff said:

This has been an interesting read lol you’ve just met 2 of the most negative weirdos on the forum, don’t think I’ve ever seen a positive or helpful post from Saddam in all my years on here. And Slippy just seems paranoid and depressed these days, I don’t even know why he bothers coming in this section if he hates outdoor growing so much , just makes paranoid posts and puts newbies off. Best thing to do mate is ignore the knobs and crack on :yinyang:

Hahahaa no matter what part of the internet you're on, you'll always find people like this.

Thanks mate

• Like 1

Nice one mate :yep:      Im glad the real slim shady has stood up lol        At least you know its not someone fucking with you !

All the best with it sir ,  2 heads could well be better than one :yep:

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Nice!  About as good as it could have turned out really..  

It’s a known thing on here that on a sunday afternoon people can get a little bit funny…. I guess a bank holiday Monday is like the ultimate version of whatever it is about Sundays lol  

• Like 8