A fellow guerilla grower has found me plot.

Underdog

So this is my plot. This location had terrible soil. So I made pots out of logs. My plan was to line the insides of the pots with black plastic sheeting and transport high quality top soil from a nearby location (I would have used the near by location with the great soil but it had little to no direct sunlight)large.644fde99e6a4a_IMG_20230501_151746_9682.jpg

Anyway I get here today to find a fellow guerilla has found my plot

large.644fdbd492e10_IMG_20230501_151816_360(1).jpglarge.644fdbc7f082e_IMG_20230501_151834_114(1).jpglarge.644fdbc379b36_IMG_20230501_151934_088(1).jpg

He's put a huge seed stocker fabric pot into one of my log pots.

I really don't even know what to make of this. If he planned to rip me why would he make me aware he's been here?

I've even made an attempted to reach out to him

large.644fdbcb8b24e_IMG_20230501_155841_276(2).jpg

I didn't have a pen lol.

Is this any of you guys? Haha.

I'm gutted because I've had this plot for 8 years

• Like 8

Just now, Underdog said:

He's put a huge seed stocker fabric pot into one of my log pots.

There is a thread on here about the seedstockers 420 litre pot competition, they send those fabric pots to people for that so you might want to cross post in that thread. I think they might run the same competition on different forums though so it still might not be someone from here.

• Like 4

Doesn’t look like he plans to rip, by leaving that there if day it was a way of saying hi…

hope they reach out, you could end up making a new grow buddy!

• Like 5

Very strange !!    Maybe the visitor didnt have a pen either lol       

On a serious note if they were pissed off about the plot im sure they would have just trashed the gaff ,  poss just trying to get in your head mate. 

I reckon a ripper may have just come , looked and left as is so as not to give themselves away.   

Either way crack on and see what comes of it :yep:         As stated the pots all went out to guys as everyone is on the previous years threads and there was a thread this year where Mark was asking whom still has their pot and whom needs a new one ,  im sure it wont take long to work out whom it is as the pots only went to a select few bods from memory.  

• Like 3

Thats a stunning plot and any person/grower with any sense of decency will leave it and perhaps pop back to help you trim..

• Like 4

It might be a ripper didn't @Exile420 lose his pot and plant to rippers last season it looks like a last years pot as said by @OldFord though there aint that many of them pots about.

• Like 6

Every grow I found over winter was left with something to mess with your mind. Unlikely they’ll rip you, but compromised is compromised. 

• Like 6

Just now, murphyblue said:

It might be a ripper didn't @Exile420 lose his pot and plant to rippers last season it looks like a last years pot as said by @OldFord though there aint that many of them pots about.

Yeah i believe his was ripped but unsure of the pot being taken ,  would need to re read his diary :yep:    

• Like 4

I think underdog is telling porkies and is possibly erbmanT

Or another previous user.

Perhaps is ccsc or exile linked 

Or underdog is not playing silly buggers with identity and teamed up with another big pot entrant .

Or lastly its all genuine and it's another user.

But why would someone leave there competition pot that seedstockers so kindly donated .

If its real the person that left the pot has clear disregard for the pot / seedstockers/ us as a community  and poor old underdog how dare they abandon a brand new seedstockers pot poor thing.

Thanks for the reply and advice lads I appreciate it.

@B-real.

Mate, what exactly would I get out of making up some story like that. I actually take guerilla growing pretty seriously. It sounds a bit weird but this is my passion. It's saved me in more ways than one.

Also, this is my one and only account. However I've been a lurker for about a decade.

I know it's strange. Really strange. I have no idea why a fellow guerilla would do this.

Out of all the plots I have, this plot I have spent the most time on. It's taken me bloody ages cutting down trees and branches in area just to make these pots and now it looks like I'm not even going to be able to grow here.

Who is "erbmanT" and why do you think he might be me?

• Like 1

ErbmanT likes to make up long winded stories. 

You could fabricate it to make this season more interesting for your viewers. 

When you make a diary you can make your own little drama your the director and script writer. 

I dunno like I said more than 1 possibilitie , don't take it to heart.

But I'm onto your game I've met enough characters lollol

Edited by B-real
Your note carved into the box is weak bro at least use a pen if u want it to be read the cardboard might go soggy

Just now, Crow River said:

You just messing' with us, ain't ya? :) 

No I'm not.

I've never purchased seeds from seed stockers. I wasn't even aware they did this huge pot competition until someone here mentioned it.

What exactly would I get out of lying about something like this??

• Like 1

Just now, B-real said:

ErbmanT likes to make up long winded stories. 

You could fabricate it to make this season more interesting for your viewers. 

When you make a diary you can make your own little drama your the director and script writer. 

I dunno like I said more than 1 possibilitie , don't take it to heart.

But I'm onto your game I've met enough characters lollol

You're telling me not to take it to heart and then in the next breath you're basically calling me a liar.

I don't give a flying fuck about making my grow diaries interesting for the viewer. I had absolutely no intention of putting my grow in the general guerrilla growing section. I'm currently doing The RGSC grow competition. Take a look. 3 strains, 3 plots. Each strain has their own separate plot. This was supposed to be the Fast Lemon Cake plot.

The one and only reason I've put this into the general guerilla growing section was to try and find the person who's been at my plot.

I don't appreciate you calling me a Walter Mitty.

• Like 3