A field of dreams…

Dreamer420

Hey @OutDoor_Grower85, thanks for stopping in dude, yea there’s been a few days graft involved, and only have weekends and some evenings available. Got a couple diaries on the go now!

• Like 1

It’s looking decent man! I’m a few weeks out on harvest of sweet cheese absolutely banging man. Where did you get the Exodus auto from mate? 

• Like 1

I got them from iceheadshop before I came on the forum.

yet to see how it performs!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, OutDoor_Grower85 said:

It’s looking decent man! I’m a few weeks out on harvest of sweet cheese absolutely banging man. Where did you get the Exodus auto from mate? 

I just checked,and it’s green house seeds exodus 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

I just checked,and it’s green house seeds exodus 

Cheers man. Appreciate it. ✌️

• Like 1

Thanks stig. The first 6 that went out are looking quite good, almost to the top of their 2ft cages. The others are still teeny. 
I can’t wait for the rain on Wednesday (if it comes) it’ll have been about three weeks without rain! In South Wales!

• Like 3

Mad!!!! Not that we should moan, after few hours trains and some sun they will be flying :eat:

Need to upload more dude such a busy life atm, will keep an eye on your efforts :george:

Stig 

• Like 1

I’ve taken them water twice, just to maintain them like. I’d water them every day, but keep reading people say not to. Probably to encourage deep root growth.

but yea, I’m hoping for a good load of rain then a few days sun then another rain lol. Or even better, a little shower every night.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Erdpurpz, fast lemon cake, fast zkittles, and I can’t remember the last right now…

large.DB9883E7-2E9E-4A6D-A203-C08C6763AD94.jpeg

super #61’s

large.9BE22B83-2401-4F7A-B83F-776AEA5DC6FD.jpeg

Here’s the six earlier plants that have really started to get going and two from a bit later. Can’t wait to see what they do if we get the predicted decent rain tomorrow. Maff, erdpurpz at the back, then two fast lemon drizzles, the from four I can’t remember now lol.

the front two are later plants obviously. Some people say that later plant outs will often overtake earlier ones… we will see, that lemon drizzle is a tad over 2.5ft now. 

large.3BC635BA-CE2A-4B15-A18B-75AC78CDF904.jpeg

• Like 12

@Dreamer420 looking at that last pic its gonna get a bit crowded in that space once those 8 take off..be a good idea to train them outwards once they get bigger and above the fence :yep:

I grow 10 in a space about 2.5 times that and it gets very busy once they get into full flowering mode..

Looking really good bro :)

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 3

Wow, all coming on nicely in here :)

The 8 really are overcrowded, listen to Revive he grew some awesome plants last year 8/10ft high and just as wide.  They look like they are going to be a healthy bunch of plants so give them room now soon. Maybe if we have this rain they are forecasting the ground will be easier for transplanting them the next day. 

You’ve put lots of work in so I’m fascinated to see how this goes and wish you all the luck you need.

• Like 2

Oh dear. Cheers guys but I don’t really wanna risk moving them now… 

I’ll just have to hope they do ok. Maybe they’ll just go really tall as they compete for light…

bit late now though lol 

im hoping next year I’ll calm down a lot with the numbers, and that same spot will probably just have two plants.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dreamer420 said:

Cheers guys but I don’t really wanna risk moving them now… 

Don't move them train them over the fence once they reach it, or remove the mesh once there bigger and use the frame to train and open them up..get some air flow in amongst them.. you can work with it if it gets out of hand mate, your good for a while :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 4