The monster is coming

murphyblue

Thanks for that @OldFord you set my mind at rest.

Was a bit unsure about it but if its good enough for u then i'll do a trail run of it this year on the bed.

Plants seem to like it noticed everything greening up a bit.

The FLC is due a trim in a week or 2 nothing too drastic but getting rid of a few bits of smaller stuff will only thicken up some other branches.

I have a plan worked out in me head nobody wants to go in there so will take pics and try to explain when i do it. lollol

• Like 4

Just a quick visit today to give the bed a feed of that "flower power" and i must say its impressive stuff.

It's got everything nice and grren and growing even the early subbies i put out and they just stalled didn't see any movement since i put em out.

Think i might start using it on the FLC.

large.P1020813.JPGlarge.P1020817.JPGlarge.P1020816.JPG

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 14

What a beast she gunna be!!! Super crop all the branches to make em knuckle and strong to support all the weight she gunna produce 

• Like 3

@murphyblue      That pic """"   the one looking right trhough the plot :george:     Looking again its some of the healthiest & happiest looking plot shots about ,  plants are looking on point :yep:

No easy to get a plot that happy & on form as the pic suggests ,  been some skill & graft :george:       too many people glance at pics and dont give it credit !

Keep fighting that monster sir ,  coming on very well :yep:           Hows the not so likkle Durban progressing ?    

• Like 3

@Madmacca she is indeed a bit of a beast. :yep:

I grew the FLC last season they were the testers and although i totally messed em up there was something about them that said big girls if done right.

But if i am honest i didn't think she would be this big so early.

I do have a plan for trimming and training her and hopefully i won't need to supercrop.

@OldFord think its down to that flower power everything has really picked up since using it including the Durban.

Think this weekends planned visit is a no go as its finally raining.

• Like 2

Well the rain cleared up and was bored so spent the afternoon at plot and still came home dripping wet from the heat.

I mainly readjusted all the branches on the FLC and happy to see the branches now have their own branches.

Some as long as 12" so hopefully can train them into main tops as well.

Nearly all the stakes are now at the edge of the pot so i might chuck the metal grid over her and extend her out further.

I still think its a good idea a grid will give her good support and help with keeping all the tops at the same level.

Anyways pics innint.

large.P1020854.JPGlarge.P1020849.JPGlarge.P1020853.JPGlarge.P1020851.JPGlarge.P1020852.JPG

• Like 14

16 hours ago, murphyblue said:

large.P1020853.JPG

Wow look at that bed! :notworthy: Nice photo!

• Like 1

Really coming along nice now dude... :sport:all the back breaking getting it there, now paying you back sir :hippy:

Can't wait to see what you get of the FLC watching in aww

As @OldFord said its not easy to get a plot looking like that, 

Keep up the good work!! 

• Like 2

Thanks for the compliments guys. :yep:

I won't lie it has been hard work for an old fart like me. lol

Still loads to do could do with booking a day off to get things sorted less people about midweek.

I need to refill all my water stash cut back some of the surrounding undergrowth try and construct some sort of support to continue training the FLC oh and bend most of the girls.

My way of thinking is u get more from a plant by bending them rather than leave them just grow crimbo tree style and anyways i hate bloody crimbo. lol

I will try and do a step by step guide the way i bend them most of u will already know but i see a lot of people still growing christmas trees and i feel its my mission too abolish christmas. lollol

• Like 5

Hahahaha love it. 

A fellow guerilla grinch.. Fucking Xmas trees :rofl:

With you there mate doing the same atm, can't be having 8ft Xmas trees at my spots lol

Keep it up @murphyblue

Stig 

Edited by Stigofthedank
Typo
  • Like 1

Well im growing  a few full on crimbo trees lol        Needs must ,  same as  you with Xmas but the odd Crimbo tree is august is highly appreciated lol    

• Like 4

Just been having a catch up with your thread. The plot looks awesome dude! I thought my Lemon Cake was big but f**k me your's is going to be an absolute monster!! 

• Like 2

No work today dodgy stomach so went to the plot.

All looking ok and had rain last couple of days so that has saved me a bit as both water sources now dried up so will have to start lugging water.

Gave the FLC a drop of the flower power feed as well as everything else.

I meant to take a tape with me to measure her but forgot it going by eye she is about 5ft x 6ft and even if she started flowering now would be well happy.

Pics.

large.P1020881.JPGlarge.P1020882.JPGlarge.P1020880.JPGlarge.P1020888.JPGlarge.P1020886.JPGlarge.P1020885.JPGlarge.P1020883.JPGlarge.P1020884.JPG

• Like 11