The monster is coming

murphyblue

She is slow as its quite a big pot to start her in but she is still alive and should pick up.

large.P1020302.JPG

• Like 10

Quick update wont be long before i will have enough to fill the monster 2 drop offs this morning of coco and compo.

large.P1020306.JPGlarge.P1020308.JPG

The lil one is doing ok.

large.P1020309.JPG

• Like 13

Man on a mission I see: really excited about this one, especially the big monster!

Hope you can get close to the plot with a vehicle, moving all that substrate is hard work :sweaty: Closest I can get to mine is a 1/2 mile away, starting with a steep uphill section :unsure:lol

Looks like it's going to be a good year :yep:

Atb

• Like 3

No vehicle mate don't drive. 

Been lugging it to plot in my rucksack one at a time couple of miles each run. 

Just picked up 4 more bags of compo today. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, murphyblue said:

:sport:

• Like 3

Its becoming a bit hard to be honest but determined to get the bugger fillled this season being late 50's its hard going.

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Idicanna jones said:

He's not a man, he's a machine!!!!

lollol  I can assure u mate i probably feel the pain most late 50's people feel touch wood no sciatica this year. lol

Never felt pain like that before and hopefully will never again bloody agony and i feel for anybody who gets it bloody horrible could barely put my foot on the floor for weeks.

I actually find the walking pretty good at relieving the syptoms ok a 40l bag off compo is pretty heavy along with over stuff in my rucksack but its doable even a few times a day which i have done lately.

To be honest i think i just enjoy walking the growing of the weed is secondary and a cheaper bonus rather than buying which i cant remember now the last time i bought any.

The leccy is killing me at the moment though about £7/8 a day bloody flower cab on 11 weeks flower and not done.

Anyways pic of the chosen one just chugging along she has had one small feed of liquid seweed the rest of the time just plain tap.

large.P1020372.JPG

She is looking pretty good to be fair i am hoping all being well she will be in the monster pot second week of May or there abouts.

Will be starting the autos soon want to try and avoid the rains late into flower.

Lost all but a few buds on the auto sour diesels last season due to warm very damp and humid weather but what i smoked was bloody lovely so trying again with them.

The auto gelatos were quite nice from what i remember so will try and work some of them in as well.

Sadly i don't think the maffs will make the cut just don't think i have room most of the bed and the large pot will be RGS anyway as they not let me down yet pulled some nice weed last few seasons.

I have evolved i have tried to adapt each year i have grown with mama nature this years plans involve a lot more than plant and leave theres a lot yet to be revealed.

And judging by that last statement i have either drunk to many lil cans of beer or that CMOG is stronger than i thought.......

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 11

Couple of pics of the little one hardly a blemish and will get potted up midweek.

large.P1020404.JPGlarge.P1020405.JPG

On the plot front still dropping off stuff so not much to report yet but will be starting the autos in a week or 2.

• Like 12

On 03/04/2023 at 0:44 PM, murphyblue said:

No vehicle mate don't drive. 

Just picked up 4 more bags of compo today. 

Hats off to ya mate. That dedication, love it

• Like 1

That little FLC seems to be getting into her stride  :yep:           The CMOG is indeed a delight  ,  the last few O's in the kilners will be going into some mint choccy tomoz :george:

• Like 2

@OldFord the CMOG is a real delight to smoke mate.

So much so i have spent the week sat in the engine bay of "tina" with a hot air gun couple of chisels and really enjoyed it should finish it tomorrow. lol

The FLC was starting to get hungry so got a pot up and feed.

large.P1020412.JPG

I moved out all the subbies into the flower cab to make a bit of space for these.

large.P1020413.JPG

So i popped some beans.

large.P1020418.JPG

2 of each but going to do another of each in the next round of autos.

• Like 7