The monster is coming

murphyblue

12 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

@OldFord the CMOG is a real delight to smoke mate.

So much so i have spent the week sat in the engine bay of "tina" with a hot air gun couple of chisels and really enjoyed it should finish it tomorrow. lol

The FLC was starting to get hungry so got a pot up and feed.

large.P1020412.JPG

I moved out all the subbies into the flower cab to make a bit of space for these.

large.P1020413.JPG

So i popped some beans.

large.P1020418.JPG

2 of each but going to do another of each in the next round of autos.

That flc is going to be crazy mate

• Like 2

The cmog was one of the very few i did have a play with before i stopped smoking ,   a good 3 month cure & 30% amber  .... just nice :yep:

Certainly makes for some that sedating & immobilising choccy lol         

Fuck scraping stoned or not  lol     If its painted and i need it bare ... im happy to use the crushed walnuts .   deep clean & no effort mate

• Like 2

On 20/04/2023 at 5:45 PM, murphyblue said:

@OldFord the CMOG is a real delight to smoke mate.

So much so i have spent the week sat in the engine bay of "tina" with a hot air gun couple of chisels and really enjoyed it should finish it tomorrow. lol

The FLC was starting to get hungry so got a pot up and feed.

large.P1020412.JPG

I moved out all the subbies into the flower cab to make a bit of space for these.

large.P1020413.JPG

So i popped some beans.

large.P1020418.JPG

2 of each but going to do another of each in the next round of autos.

That big girl going in the ground ? cos its going to be a 20ft monster lol 

• Like 3

I just realised i haven't put a pic up of the monster pot.

large.P1020012.JPG

large.P1020422.JPG

So to answer ur question @panik not going in the ground mate but as good as. lol

And to answer another question WHY? i was very stoned and seemed like a good idea at the time. lol

The pot above is the reason i have been dropping off this lot.

large.P1020306.JPGlarge.P1020308.JPG

Theres been a few more bags of stuff added since i took those pics i think i am nearly there though just need a day weather wise and fill it.

• Like 9

She is still alive just fed and watered her and tidied a couple of leaves but she is doing ok.

large.P1020435.JPGlarge.P1020436.JPG

The only other news so far is both sour diesels are doing well replanted the gelatos last night so hopefully they will be up in the next day or 2.

large.P1020433.JPG

• Like 5

The chosen one got a pot up and moved under the big light also moved the 2 sour diesels sadly having a few problems with the gelatos.

Think i might go all sour diesels really nice smoke if i can get it over the line need 6 autos all together will have a think on it gonna drop seeds in water tomorrow night so will decide by then.

Pics.

large.P1020447.JPGlarge.P1020448.JPGlarge.P1020449.JPG

• Like 6

The chosen one because i had space had a larger pot up than the subbies i just put out and they wern't too bad. lol

She was a bit grumpy first couple of days but had perked up a bit when i had a look tonight so i bent her again used the red tub to anchor down her main and started bending the lower branches in the other direction.

large.P1020450.JPG

Chucked the rest of seeds in water last night and dunked em tonight.

large.P1020454.JPG

Hopeing to sort the pot in the next couple of weeks (weather looks terrible pissing down with rain) i have everything i need at plot just need a nice day.

Thinking then the end of the month plant out for her (subject to change). lol

2 Sour diesels the closest to the larger pot going out this weekend.

large.P1020453.JPG

I put two more into water last night hopefullly they will split by tomorrow.

Also soaked 2 mighty gold bx1's 2 fast lemon drizzles 3 the 7 and 3 pink cherry pie.

All has started well i hope the FLC lives up to the potential she could be bloody huge my one problem might be getting her to plot.

• Like 6

Loving it..... 

Get on my man, looks like got a lovely line up there man, just hardening some cuts off and am aiming for 1st plant out on the end of this big moon if it clears up and can see it mate...... lol

Best of luck @murphyblue

Got a god feeling about this year for all us guerilla ninjas :pitchfork:

Big ups 

• Like 3

Put out the first 2 sour diesels 12 days old.

large.P1020466.JPG

Added mychor fungi stuff when planted.

Had a quick glance in the veg cab before lights out and think theres a few up and a few more that have cracked that need potting.

Waiting for another good day to fill the pot and the fast lemon cake can go out might put her out anyway so she can veg a bit longer under the sun.

As the subbies i have put out were looking great this morning.

• Like 8

Starting to get real exciting isn’t it. Was lush seeing the girls out in the sun proper today.

• Like 4

@Dreamer420 i was well chuffed with the subbies i put out when i visited sunday looking proper nice.

Thats why i want to get the FLC out and into a bigger plastic pot until i get the big pot sorted.

Just been in the cab and she had perked up a bit as she has had the grumps dunno if it was the pot up the moving under the big light or more likely when i overfed her.

So i inflicted some more abuse by bending the lower branches outwards do it enough times over a week say and they start going that way on their own.

FLC.

large.P1020479.JPGlarge.P1020480.JPG

Gave her a little trim took off the really small stuff lower down the stem.

• Like 6

Just a quick visit as i have 2 more diaries to update and loads to do this evening.

Finished work early as wanted to do a douple plot run to check on plants i put out the weekend.

The sour diesels were looking great both taken to the outside well.

large.P1020481.JPG

Not checked the cab yet to see whats up and think a couple of seeds were being a bit stubborn and not cracked yet plus like a dick took the top off one of the Pink cherry pies trying to remove the seed casing and in temper pulled it out and binned it so a replacement is soaking. lol

STAY SAFE OUT THERE.:hippy:

• Like 5

Just been in the cab and not looking bad most up and the FLC it seems is a really fast grower i skipped a pot with her i put her in a larger pot than the subbies i done.

Mixed pic some RGS some seedstockers autos and some subbies.

large.P1020489.JPG

Pic some up the 3 that aint i just potted the seed.

large.P1020490.JPG

And finally what i hope will be a monster for the monster pot.

large.P1020491.JPG

Roots.

large.P1020492.JPG

• Like 8