The monster is coming

murphyblue

So is that you all done & dusted mucker ?         Dark times are fast approaching :wallbash:      Cant believe the seasons all but over !!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on that giant scrog FLC she was a beast I thought you screwed up when you put that big metal screen on her should have known better you are brutal on your plants every year and pull off a good crop maybe I need to rough mine up a little next year enjoy your harvest you deserve it 

• Like 3

On 26/10/2023 at 8:13 PM, murphyblue said:

I would like to withdraw from the competition.

Very humble of you mate, fair play 

You should have stayed in this comp and donated the seeds you won to me.   lol Only kidding mate.

Only just seen your post about the FLC big girl total. Amazing mate.

I missed the post cos i've got a habit of flicking through peoples posts looking for pictures :D

If my auto breeding plans don't work and i don't get seeds, all them auto seeds you've ended up with from that mystery pollen chucker, you can use my plot with great loose soil, half each on the harvest, loads of cages there ready and not far from you

• Like 2

20 hours ago, crazy-sheep said:

Very humble of you mate, fair play 

You should have stayed in this comp and donated the seeds you won to me.   lol Only kidding mate.

Only just seen your post about the FLC big girl total. Amazing mate.

I missed the post cos i've got a habit of flicking through peoples posts looking for pictures :D

If my auto breeding plans don't work and i don't get seeds, all them auto seeds you've ended up with from that mystery pollen chucker, you can use my plot with great loose soil, half each on the harvest, loads of cages there ready and not far from you

As far as the comp goes it was the right thing to do dude i already got more seeds than i can ever grow not even if i lived to be 100. lol

I just love doing a diary it keeps me occupied if i am honest i should have pulled out sooner. :yep:

The FLC made my season my mate and daughter love it just really lemony.

Mate as u know it was u that got me into this GG lark and i would be honoured to share a plot with you mr sheep. :yep:

I was gonna just chuck them seeds but if u want em their yours dude i couldn't say what they are mind u but going on the amount of seeds i would say it was the moby dick that hermied.

So there might be crosses of moby dick blue moby and santa marta haze and haven't a clue whats what as i chucked what was left after smoking most of it in one jar.

I do have a few fully devoloped seeds i pulled from a very rot resistant blue moby but think theres only a couple of them and i labelled them and put em in the fridge.

Won't discuss anymore on here for now dude will sent u a pm sometime this week and we will sort something out.

@Underdog i did mate and more than happy for someone else to try some RGS goodies @panik is a very generous dude. :yep:

And think as long as i can keep up this GG lark i would always have a bean or 6 of RGS out.

@bfehillbilly dude she was a true monster highly rot resistant reckon she will be a RGS best seller.

• Like 4